Reviews for tiger stripes
BuBuBoom chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Haha, I like Rachel's sweater. :D
And I like even more that Chad gave it to her. Nice idea you have here! [Chad H. Dickson] What does the H stand for? XD

Oreos with Peanut butter? :O I've never heard of that... interesting.. I'm not a fan of Oreos, but I thought it was cute that Chad and Rachel shared that "unique obsession". :)
I like your fic so far even though there are a couple of grammatical errors in punctuation (e.g., missing periods). And you're right, it does have fluff! :DDD And I'm only on chapter 2. I'm off to read the rest!
Guesssst362 chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
this made my day, nice update. I love them fighting. CAN'T WAIT for the NEXT CHAPTER!
Cobwebbs chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Wow, you updated finally! I was doing cartwheels when I saw this! Aww, it was so cute! And I'm not one to like cute, but this waas just to...adorible! I loved it, keep up the great story...
Peace out, dude
AceShadow chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Gotta love it when this stuff happens don't you? Haha assumptions are always a bad thing to have, something Chad has probably already found out.

And that Blaise guy is overwhelmingly annoying! Like seriously haha.

Great work so far.
Obsidian Night chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Wow, I usually don't read unfinished stories, but I really like this! Keep going, I'm excited to see what you have in mind for chad and Rachel!

To answer your question about Blaise, he seems cool, but I like chad and Rachel better.

I can't wait to see the next chapter!

Obsidian night
Cobwebbs chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Thank you tons for updateing! I love every chapter so far. I don't know about the first date thing...hum, for me, it would probably be...aha! A monster truck rally! But then...that's just my style. :-)
Can't wait to see what you come up with though, keep up the awesomeness!
As for Blaise, definatly, he'll make the whole thing more fun.
Guesssst362 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Kudos to the dedication dude, expecting more 362x274 fluff in the next chapters, GO UPDATE!
Innocentlooker09 chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Great Chapter, you've just made me love Blaise! keep updating!
Cobwebbs chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
Wow, I read this awhile ago but I didn't review because I thought maybe you weren't doing it any more. But now I am so glad your continuing, can't wait for the next chapter, please update real soon!
Ezfa chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
So cool to hear you when it's been so long.
Cinder Lunar chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
seriously? like no updates for the kind nice peoples?
Ezfa chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
please update!

I re-readt it nad I forgot how much i loved it!

Im still on edge bro... I'm also making a chad and rachel fic. Just a heads up :)

This is NICAGURL by the way

Stay awesome

xX Roxanne
Infinity-lover.fighter14 chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
That last part with the fork was hilarious XDDDDDD LMFAO This story is so likely I love it. Please update soon :) Ur a good writer and I'm really enjoying how its going
bethabee chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
plz keep goin
AFinalSetofLimbs chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
This fanfic is seriously a bowl of pure awesomeness.

AWESOMENESS I SAY!

It was so amusing, and I really liked your concept of Blaise.

Chad being stabbed by a fork was so cute.

I really adore the bantering. _

Keep on writing! :)