Reviews for Elevators
Alisonwonderland chapter 1 . 2/12
I loved this lemon! I only saw about one mistake in the word placement, but hey! No one even gives a shit xD oh Britain, your 'guess' is far beyond accurate!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Wahhhh! Ds was hot! But poor poor England... couldn't help but feel sorry for the dude!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Theres something funny about america referencing bsa in a gay smut fic bc of all the homophobic shit boy scouts is doing xD
aphameripan chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OMG smexy and hilarious with Arthur X'D hahaa!3
person chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
haha! i like the end!
Kat chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
LOLOLOLOL this was good XDDD i liked arthurs reaction to the smell of the elevator.
Scarecrow and Rainseed chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
THATS SOO FUKING FUNNY!
LiechLiet chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
This is hilarious! America and Japan are so cute, and I love the little bit from England thrown in at the end: "I wonder why this elevator smells so bloody weird..." :D Even though in England we actually call it a life ;)
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Lol England was funny at the end! Loved the lemony goodness!
Elle chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Lmao I hate this couple but, the end was worth the smut. That was hilarious. But replace "smells like sex" with "thai food" (that's what people say sex smells like) lol.

btw if you get the thai food reference than, your my new favorite person forever. haha anyway, nice fic :)
J-chan-introvert chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this was an amazing ameripan lemon. I enjoy all of your fanficts, please continue to write such wonderful stories so I may have the chance to die of a beautiful nosebleed
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
xD OH GOD! BEST WAY TO START MY DAY!
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
xD OH GOD! BEST WAY TO START MY DAY!