Reviews for Missing
DawnFanGurl chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
awwweh cute
XxLost in DarknessxX chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
AAAAW so cute! Love this story, ur such a great author!
XxLost in DarknessxX chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
Awwwwww so cute!
silver rosebud chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I heart pealshipping!
Random person chapter 4 . 5/1/2011
I'm a pokeshipper but your story is very work! It proves that ur a great writer when even ppl who dislike (*cough* hate *cough*) the shipping o the story cam still enjoy it, that's extremely hard to do I rarely enjoy stories of my opposing ships but u got me. Nice work, I applaud u ;)
kenia chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
awwwwwwwww this story finally ended! But it wuz super awesome! Ur a awesome writer and since this wuz your first story tat makes it more kooler. I can't wait 4 your next story it seems rlly amazing and full of romance and adventure now tats a great story right there. Do your best and no need 2 wrry! Plz plz plz write more pearlshipping stories. Do your best and no need 2 wrry! Awesome story. Ja ne and peacez!
MerlinIsEmrys chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
ash needs the pidgeys and the beedrills talk. me and my friend often joke about this.
currently chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Awesome story! Gives me a Pearlshippn' boost! I will support and read your next story, so you better work on it

Til next time! ~:D
Le Masque Noir chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
nice ending

we had fun c:
GitahMuttan chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
awesome. Looking forward to the next story
Obscurites chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
So sweet. :)

I don't mind you not writing this story in different view, I think it might feel a bit redundant for you.

The preview looks promising, and it's SatoHika (PearlShipping) again. Yay!
The Doctor's Charlene chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I loved it, great last chapter for a great story. And OMG i love the preview for the new story your working on. I have a feeling that it's going to be a great story. Oh and I think that the new chapter for Adventures in the Crystal Region might be finished sooner than i thought. Hopefully I can post the new chapter tomorrow! Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Le Masque Noir chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
pearlshipping forever *w*

waiting for your update :'D
kenia chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
this wuz rlly good and I can't believe tat the next chapter is gonna be the last! It makes me sad but I can't wait 4 the final chapter and I hope u will write more awesome pearlshipping stories. Do your best and no need 2 wrry. Ja ne and peacez!
Laraiia chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Yay, Ash is alive! And Charizard saved him! I love Charizard as much as Raichu!

And May, Drew, ABOUT TIME!

Greay story! :)