Reviews for Another Kiss Is All It Takes
brucy chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
What a nice collection! I like it very much! They're so Ic and cute! :)
Bethany Ruth chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
The love I feel for this is like no other.
remioromen1344 chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
I really loved this chapter. I think it's a great ending :D I adored it. Great job :)
Bethany Ruth chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Oh God you did it again. You did it again. You freaking did it again. You're incredible.
Bethany Ruth chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Drool? Yes drool. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of drool. I love Hogwarts Arthur/Eames. I think they're my absolute favourite. Would you be okay with me pretty much stealing this beginning and carrying it on to something more? Because, you know, I really love this. I've actually been trying to find it for: EVER. And I was really struggling, then I just glanced at this and thought, yeah I'll give that a read. AND HERE IT FREAKING WAS! ALL THIS TIME! Thank you for writing it. You're a beautiful person.
moon's the limit chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
These one shots (&continuous ones) are adorable! And "denial isn't only a river in Egypt". That's brilliant. xD The younger! Arthur&Eames are adorable! Like ... I can't explain their amount of adorableness. Ah, poor Eames got shot in the face in the second chapter; but I suppose he did somewhat deserve it. u ;;;; And the HP ones! Yay for a somewhat seductive Arthur! o:

I really like the style of your writing! You should definitely write more. Especially the younger! them. Q wQ
Vidsama chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
This has to be one of the absolute best drabble series of any pairings of any fandoms I have read in my entire life!

I very much enjoyed the first five chapters, and then when you made sixth one into a kind of HP AU, I fell in love.

Arthur and Eames do remind me a lot of Draco and Harry, which I also avidly ship. So thats a bonus to your awesomeness. You should keep writing!
da.casia chapter 8 . 4/15/2011
I just found this, and I really love it. Can't wait to read Cinderella 3.
The Carrot chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Awwwwww, These are all so adorable I don't know which one I like best! (Actually that's a lie, I love them all, but mostly the Cinderella ones, would love to see Grownup Eames commenting on seeing the jacket still in Arthurs closet after all those years) XD

This Harry Potter one is cute, I've never actually read those books but this is awesome.

Can't wait to read more!
nemurii chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
your drabbles are so great; your so creative. I love the ideas for each and every one, and you range from angst to fluff. It's all fantastic, can't wait to read more! (:
nemurii chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
Aunty Soshul chapter 6 . 2/19/2011
rararar Cinderella has definitely been my most favorite so far. 10yearold!Eames and 8yearold!Arthur HOW ADORABLE IS THAT? *shriek*
maddiemazing chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
teeheehee I don't really love Harry Potter, but regardless this was just lovely. Would totally love to see it full-length :P
Lupa Dracolis chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
These are great! Love 'em!
AbeChan chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
These stories of yours are so cute :D ! I really enjoy reading them :)) Arthur is so awesome! aaw! XD Poor Eames, Arthur being a cocktease :''D cute!