Reviews for Three Deadly Words
Kagura wear Qipao. Cheongsam is different than Qipao. Google it if you want to know the different.
woofyy chapter 1 . 4/15
Awwww that's so sweet! Such a good story! Hippie you'll write more about this couple! Good luck with your future stories!
Puck's Favourite Girl chapter 1 . 1/3
love this! this was amazing and so precious
bakabakareader chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
hahaha,Umibozu must be pissed lol
lu89 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
So cuteee
I loooved this alot..with all my heart and soul xDD
Addicted-to-OkiKagu-and-BTS chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
awww this just..just amazing TT .. well okita is really not the type to voice out his feelings but it indeed hurt so i feel you kagura.. but you are one lucky gal :') 3 and him too for having you..
nrkoala chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
The thing about this oneshot is... it's so much canon. I've read almost any okikagu goodies out there and this is one of my favorites. *squeals*
i love okikagu chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
jaja poor umibozu jaja
so cute and amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Amazing!
i love okikagu chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
my, i love this fic, this is how kagura and sougo should be married,and the sequel is lovely too, a good way to let them be married
i really enjoy it
i consider you a magnificent writer
i hope you continue writng cause i love alll your fics i had already read llike 45678 of times and i still do it
so thanks for everthing
take care
Ora Sora Hikari chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
sometHing darK

Honestly, I don't review on one-shots, but I had to tell you. This is the best one-shots in the history of one-shots I've read. Tears. That thing felt like a novel, and you portrayed the characters perfectly. It felt like it was from the actual manga/anime. SO CANON. The feels were real, man. You're one of the best authors (not just fanfiction authors) ever.

Denise
ahsoei chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I don't get about the first part, I thought the scene was taking place at the yorozuya as kagura was training and stuff, and suddenly changed place into sougo's room. What the hell actually happened?
Hayal Kurmak chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
"Tell me you love or die!" Yeah that sounds about right. Sougo is so characteristically dumb lol
Elixiria chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
nice, it was very Sougo but Kagura is abit OOC
Bloody masterpeace chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
AW I really loved this though I felt like Kagura-Chan cried too much and that disgusted me but that could just be my insensitive self at work. And Prince Baka in a bathing suit *barf* kill me now LOL