Reviews for Reignition
Thea chapter 3 . 10/26
I absolutly love this story! Please, please update soon!
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 8/11
I'm a bit sad that there won't be more of this... you've made Kei into a very interesting character, and the romance between him and Zoro would have made for a fascinating read, no doubt.

I'll Follow on the off-chance you ever find that inspiration strikes out of the blue. Thanks for sharing! :)
LeMii chapter 3 . 7/25
Are you going to continue the story? I really wish you would. This is just so good! Please continue!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 3 . 5/20
I know you probably won't be reading reviews for this and Ignition anymore, but I finally dragged myself into the One Piece fandom and I have to say this: Even though this is one of your older works, I really enjoyed reading both Ignition and Reignition, especially Kai's interaction with the rest of the Straw-hats. I won't ask you to continue this fic, since all I want is to simply thank you for creating such amazing One Piece/Harry Potter fanfics, even though they've been discontinued. I'm still following your other works though so you'll still see me reviewing there occasionally.

Kiri Kaitou Clover
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 1/22
just joining this fic I know it hasn't been updated in forever but it looked so interesting so I just had to read it hope it gets updated because its really good
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 1/2
I so love the dynamics between the straw hat crew. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 1/2
Lol! That's great! Love the meeting and the remeeting between Mihawk and Kai. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 1/2
This looks really interesting. :) I'm lost for sure though.
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
*shakes you fiercely back and forth*

Why have you not updated in three-nearly four!-years?!
sssweety chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Pleasssssssss continue thisssss! I love it! You are amazing!
Keitsu Han'ei chapter 3 . 10/2/2014
i know it has been a while since this has been updated but hot daaaaaaayem it is one of the best fics in the old days. would really love it if you could continue *_*
biblioholic chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
Great story. I hope we find out more about Kai and his past, as well as his abilities.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
AliceXFrost chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Please update this story soon! I really want to know what happens to Harry!

Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2014
I love the new storyline- can't wait for Kai and mihawk's reunion!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
yooooouuuuu neeeeeedddd toooooooo finish THIS!