Reviews for Reignition
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 3 . 7/13
Very good
Mirage chapter 3 . 4/4
interesting story
hope you come back one day to finish this Story atleast

yes ist true they heal like crazy... Zoro was up and running soon after the fight with Mihawk where he was sliced up badly and other to
Faery66 chapter 3 . 3/13
Hope to read more soon.

Monkeysloveapples chapter 3 . 3/3
Loved it! Good job, can't wait to read more!
Mihawk is a favorite so that upped the awesome points of coolness a substantial degree! Like a thousand coolness points just for him.
Thank you for writing! :D
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 1/17
more? please?
NaKita27791 chapter 3 . 1/1
This story was ok, but I liked the old story better.
Thea chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
I absolutly love this story! Please, please update soon!
EmptySurface chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
I'm a bit sad that there won't be more of this... you've made Kei into a very interesting character, and the romance between him and Zoro would have made for a fascinating read, no doubt.

I'll Follow on the off-chance you ever find that inspiration strikes out of the blue. Thanks for sharing! :)
LeMii chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Are you going to continue the story? I really wish you would. This is just so good! Please continue!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
I know you probably won't be reading reviews for this and Ignition anymore, but I finally dragged myself into the One Piece fandom and I have to say this: Even though this is one of your older works, I really enjoyed reading both Ignition and Reignition, especially Kai's interaction with the rest of the Straw-hats. I won't ask you to continue this fic, since all I want is to simply thank you for creating such amazing One Piece/Harry Potter fanfics, even though they've been discontinued. I'm still following your other works though so you'll still see me reviewing there occasionally.

Kiri Kaitou Clover
charm13insomnia chapter 3 . 1/22/2015
just joining this fic I know it hasn't been updated in forever but it looked so interesting so I just had to read it hope it gets updated because its really good
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
I so love the dynamics between the straw hat crew. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 2 . 1/2/2015
Lol! That's great! Love the meeting and the remeeting between Mihawk and Kai. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
This looks really interesting. :) I'm lost for sure though.
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
*shakes you fiercely back and forth*

Why have you not updated in three-nearly four!-years?!