Reviews for all the world's a stage
Suki-Alanna chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
This was amazing, and I feel sososo bad for Scorpius and Rose. You portrayed them really well, if you ask me.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh my gosh! A'that was awesome. I LoveLoveLove this pairing an this was an amazingly bittersweet, romantic yet slightly angsty freeverse, and I adore it.
WelcomeToLeahland xD chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is Beautiful! :)
Skandar-Loves-Redvines chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Well, that was deep, beautiful, and oddly reminiscent of Rachel Berry from Glee.

Amazing as always, though.

You know, it's kind of annoying when you continuously write better than me. I mean, think of my self esteem, love.

I' in your shadow.

(...that line's rather freeverse-inspiring, isn't it?)

Anyway, nice job. *sigh* I guess I'll just deal with the fact that you're a better author than me. (
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aw. This is amazing. It gave me goosebumps. And you used the quote so, so beautifully. This is amazingly well done. I really loved it. And the fact that he makes her choose but is still there for her when she doesn't choose him nearly brought me to tears. The way you wrote this, with such a neat to-the-point writing style really gets to you. Awesome story. You did an amazing job.
wirelia chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This seriously made me cry. Until now, I haven't read a poem that made me cry. It's just wonderful. I can't give much criticism on this, except for some spelling errors here and there, because I'm not all that familiar with freeverse poems yet. Even so, I think this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read.
LOLmonkeys chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awww thats so cute! I love all of your freeverses sooo much! They are all so amazing