Reviews for Marshal O'Neill & Doc Carter and The Invaders
kahless21 chapter 3 . 9/11/2011
great story. keep p the good work.
black widow mistress chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
sooooo...more? I really liked it... they totally need to kiss... even if he does it just to shut her up when she's babbling... :D Great story.
BookWorm37 chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
Thank you so much for going back and fleshing out how they met and fell together. It's very good and I loved how Sam and Jack compared thoughts and then just sort of fell together just in time to fend off the invasion together.
Zoser chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Fascinating - awaiting more!
Bunnylass chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Oh wow, I love how you've got right into it! I can't wait to read more of this, I really hope you get the chance to update again soon. This is a great story so far! Welcome back! :)
Bunnylass chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I love this story already! Their characters are so amazing! Can't get enough already, hehe.
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
You definitely have my attention with this opening chapter! It's so great to be reading your work again, I have missed it. :) It's always an absolute treat to read!
ania chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
great story! you are very talented writer and I love all your stories!

I hope that one you'll update my favourite The Geek and The Grouch please
i.m. nell chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Very enjoyable. Your characterizations of Sam and Jack are wonderful. Their developing attraction to each other is well described by your words. I'm hoping for a continuation of this fine story.
MuseUrania chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I like this. :) Kept them in character and right for the period as far as I could tell.
J.Stone chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
This looks to be an awesome story. Looking forward to it.
ScruffyLovin chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Interesting so far. :)
BettyHall223 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
This was so good! Please continue. I would like to see what happens next.
megmeyer chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
Excellent! I think the premise is great! (off to read threadbare now) Thanks for writing!
Starlover1990 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
This was awesome! I like it to see S/J in a different setting. Even though this series is put as completed, I hope to see more of it. For example them meeting Daniel or even Teal'c!

Other than that it was well written and fun to read!