Reviews for Bloodwork
BlueDiamondStar chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
oh my what a wonderful story it turned out in the end.
that vampire dream part nearly made me think it's real deal, but as usual, there were couple vibes telling different ideas.
actually good it wasn't vampire story, i sorta still feel somewhat off with them, despite watching couple vampire themed tv shows and reading Twilight saga (it was mostly mom's idea to buy all collection, good i only took Vampire Diaries for one occasion at library).

anyway, loved and enjoyed reading this story. it kept me on edge all the time.
liked how characters were played off and to me it was all okay.

and now all i want is just to hug Neal tight...
ferryboat George chapter 13 . 2/29/2012
I loved this story. I was even ready to go with the Neal as a vampire thing, but Neal tied up in a box and almost starved is good too EG It did get a bit sappy at the end.

Neal groaned. "Aw, Peter . . . you two need kids."

snicker I agree :)
govgal chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Nice ending.
georgiamomma123 chapter 13 . 1/30/2011
Awesome! Sonsad to see it end. Anxiously awaiting your next story!
georgiamomma123 chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
I love the additions of the sayings for Moz! They are so him! Very good, love it! Sorry to see it coming to an end! But new season, new ideas! (Hopefully!)
govgal chapter 12 . 1/28/2011
nice chapter! I really liked Neal's talk with Jacob.
georgiamomma123 chapter 11 . 1/27/2011
Great! can't wAit to see how it ends!
govgal chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
Outstanding chapter!
last1stnding chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
I really like having Hughes play an active role in this story. Having him admit he thinks of Peter as a son was very nice and accurate. Kudos to you for doing something different on this story.
georgiamomma123 chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
Love it! What a twist!
govgal chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
Yeah didn't see that one coming.
govgal chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
nice chapter!
soumibottomgirl chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
I love the story. Whenever I see your author name come up I know that it is going to be a great story. You really had me fooled with the vampire dream. Your writing is very vivid and you capture the characters realistically. Keep up the great work.
georgiamomma123 chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
Maybe it's me, this chapter felt different than most of your work, more abrupt, sketchy. I'm glad you said That it was a dream, I really would not have caught that. I glad for Neal it was a dream, I'd hate for him to stay a vampire! Keep going though, he has to get better!
collarchick chapter 8 . 1/21/2011
I hate you and love you all at the same time... this is so twisted and painful, yet I cant take my eyes off my inbox to see when the next installment comes :)