Reviews for White
Snowhite197 chapter 4 . 6/28
Really really enjoyed this! Going on to the next one now.
rookbonkorules chapter 4 . 6/10
This was so beautiful! You moved me to near tears! Poor Raph. Karai is a monster! And she puts on such a nice face as well!
rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 5/31
Who is he? I thought Raph, then Donnie and then I wasn't sure.
flikaroo chapter 4 . 3/23
Oh I can't wait to read the sequel. Leo going in all rough and tough, I adore when he is like this. I'm thinking the kidnapped turtle is Mikey or Raph.
Random Clone chapter 4 . 2/7

Wow, wow, wow. I mean…. Wow. Speechless.
mikeysgirl228 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
It better be raph I swear I'm craving broken rapheal and brotherly fluff rights now
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Why is there not more

Why Is There Not More

SleepingSeeker chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Donatello? I don't know, but you're brilliant! :D
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Fantastic! Ooo, the tension, so good!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh boy, this nis really exciting so far. The pacing is sort of like a slowly quickening heartbeat...
RedWritingRebel chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Ugh, I wish Leo would have killed Karai. That no good, little-well, I think we all know what word I'm thinking of. Anyhow, rant aside, I think the prisoner is Raphael. Off to find Colorblind. BTW, I love the title. And I love this story!
RedWritingRebel chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
On the edge of my seat. Its not Leo, pretty sure its not Mike. . . hmm. Raphael?
RedWritingRebel chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Oh yes, so intrigued. So, whose missing? This is just too good. Love the dialogue between Leo and Karai, btw )
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whoa! I wish I would have found this sooner. Its soooo good. Your writing is incredible and now I'm dying to read the next chapter. Speaking of which. . .
Laziness Incarnate chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
AMAZING job with this. Not revealing the turtle's identity worked perfectly.