Reviews for White
Random Clone chapter 4 . 2/7
Wow.

Wow, wow, wow. I mean…. Wow. Speechless.
mikeysgirl228 chapter 4 . 11/28/2014
It better be raph I swear I'm craving broken rapheal and brotherly fluff rights now
Guest chapter 4 . 5/22/2014

PLEASE
SleepingSeeker chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Donatello? I don't know, but you're brilliant! :D
SleepingSeeker chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Fantastic! Ooo, the tension, so good!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh boy, this nis really exciting so far. The pacing is sort of like a slowly quickening heartbeat...
RedWritingRebel chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Ugh, I wish Leo would have killed Karai. That no good, little-well, I think we all know what word I'm thinking of. Anyhow, rant aside, I think the prisoner is Raphael. Off to find Colorblind. BTW, I love the title. And I love this story!
RedWritingRebel chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
On the edge of my seat. Its not Leo, pretty sure its not Mike. . . hmm. Raphael?
RedWritingRebel chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Oh yes, so intrigued. So, whose missing? This is just too good. Love the dialogue between Leo and Karai, btw )
RedWritingRebel chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Whoa! I wish I would have found this sooner. Its soooo good. Your writing is incredible and now I'm dying to read the next chapter. Speaking of which. . .
Laziness Incarnate chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
AMAZING job with this. Not revealing the turtle's identity worked perfectly.
AlyssaFelixa chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Wow. This, this is seriously talented writing. I'm shaking. I can't wait to read the sequel!

OK, now I should go before my French teacher realises this isn't .

X A

X F
RintinDestiny chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
This was an amazing story! If I may ask I didn't quite get the whole dirty white rag thing at the end...it probably doesn't help that I'm reading this really late but could you tell me?
Reinbeauchaser chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Brilliant, simply brilliant. The scenes, the imagry, the feeling, emotions, and the tension (my GOODness, the tension). Wonderfully done.

And I will say, now, that I believe it's Raphael. I know you've written Colorblind already, but I've yet to read it, so I am truly guessing.

Anyway, this was freaking amazing. Loved. IT!

Blessings,

Rene'

P.S. Frank Peretti is one my all-time favorite authors, too, as is C.S. Lewis. :0) Wish Frank would get back to writing, but with his health issues (minor, but intrusive enough to keep him away from his PC), it will be a while. And I can safely assume that you watch Numbers. The Frenemies chapter eluded to it. Just watched that episode tonight, in fact! :0)
Koriat Cyredanthem chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Beautiful! I loved this story and am so glad you wrote it to describe what Leonardo found when he rescued Raph. I also really liked the idea of just walking in; very neatly done. :)