Reviews for The Jade Phantom
tmthesaurus chapter 28 . 7/18/2016
Abandoning a story as the protagonist maybe dies? You really are the worst of all bastards.
NosferatuInSpace chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Please, Please, Please, Please Times 1,000,000,000! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! WE...NEED...AN...ENDING!
SL13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
God please continue the story did jade live and save cat or died trying
Leez chapter 28 . 7/17/2014
Who the FUCK abandons a story/ fic in a place/ cliffhanger like THIS?! WTF?! It's been OVER A YEAR now and we STILL don't know if Jade has died or if she has saved Cat for not! Get off your ass please! We're all waiting on you!
Caterina Biggins chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
I recognize that this story will probably never be updated, but WHAT THE HELL MAN!? YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING AMAZING BUT YOU HAD TO RUIN MY LIFE BY LEAVING ME WITH A CLIFF HANGER? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. BRB WHILE I GO KILL MYSELF.
p chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
Dude it's almost been a year. Come on. Finish it
read to feel chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
Please update! I don't think I can live with an ending like this.
Wizshadow42 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hey if you love Jade and Cat then check out my story:

s/9942948/1/Everything-Has-Changed-A-Book-Series
Ailodierap chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Hello. I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'The Jade Phantom', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Cooch101 chapter 28 . 8/11/2013
Please update soon! It's so good and I feel like crying.
CadeLover465 chapter 26 . 8/10/2013
Update sooooon
CadeLover465 chapter 28 . 8/10/2013
Aw! Please do a sequel I need to know what happens please this was amazing it made me cry so much :( but it was great
Guest chapter 28 . 7/23/2013
finish this pleaseeeee:)x
Grandellies chapter 28 . 7/11/2013
Oh my gosh! This is like the best thing that I ever read my whole life! This is so fucking good! TBH, I would sleep around like 12 noon just to read this stuff! Please continue this! I would probably cut myself if u dont! LOLJK. But anyways, so far, this was the best fanfic I ever read! I literally cried on this chapter! I thought this was ending! Please I beg of you to continue this story, I would die if you wont!
Infinii chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
OMFG. THE CLIFFHANGER. I NEED TO KNOW THE ENDING. AND OMFG YOU'RE BACK! I'm like. happy, tired, frustrated and blah at the same time. O_O ADFJAJFDSNAJKFDA Update! This story is amazing.