Reviews for Leo's Prank
PhGim.7 chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
hahahahahahaha LOVED that ending hahaha
The Light of Reason chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I agree; if Leo were ever possessed to pull pranks, he would be very good at them. His strategic nature and ability to compensate for pretty much any outcome would make him a force to be reckoned with!
I have to say, your narration style is amazing! It's funny, personal, descriptive and fluid, moving the reader along and dwelling on comical moments in passing. I love that within the plotline, there were little moments that just stuck out for their sheer silliness. The best example is probably when Raph originally made the comment about the stick that may or may not be lodged in an orifice of Leo's body and Leo's slightly delayed, indignant reaction. Perfectly in character and positively hilarious.
I hope to read more from you!
JustineElla2 chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
OH poor Donny... ;p
Sitka chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Haha! I laughed so many times in this! They finally realized what the feeling was!
DON WAS LIKE WTF!
Flylo-13 chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
lol funny ending... that was just awesome... sorry i cant stop laughing :D :L

tigerleah-out
Agent L chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Loved it! You should make a sequal to this and Love Odessy. PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEE EEE? Thanks!
CilanTheGreat chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
lol 'Fearless bugs' that is so funny i could never thnk up something like that and i mean it no lie cross my heart but really i dont hope to die any time soon :P
Kitty-Guardian Hootryd chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
Hahaha! This was brilliant all the way through!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 8 . 2/12/2011
Hello! First may I start by saying this was an extremely amusing fic. I enjoyed every chapter...almost. Leo's voice was spot-on in character and his first prank has the thoughtfulness he's so well known for and Mikey? To funny. I particularly liked chapter 7 when you got all the brothers talking and interacting with each other. You have such a good descriptive voice, I could almost see it as an episode in my head. I LOVED this. :)

Now, for what wasn't so great. The ending was SO abrupt, I couldn't really read it. This last chapter started off so well, I assumed it would end better. Please don't take offense but it just seems like you threw the ending in last minute, the ending words were like a spoof. 'But next thing they knew, they were both madly kissing' etc. I swear I've read this line in a spoof. I mean, if you were being serious about the pairing then I think they deserved one more chapter to enpower this 'impulse'. It's very flimsy. You did excellent by putting hints of liking throughtout the fic but this ending...it's laughable. I'm just a fan, I know not of all the great endings in the world but in my opinion this was a real disappointment. I enjoy your writing style so much, this ending was a huge let down.

I am not God and my words might mean nothing to you, and that's cool. I'm not trying to flame, (becuase I seriously loved everything else but the ending) just offer a bit of critizisum (damn it I hate spelling that word). I truly enjoyed reading this, thank you so much for posting it. :)
AJ92 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
That was so cute!

I loved it
HeartGirl26 chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
Very funny and cute chapter. I agree with Leo also, Mikey's battle cry was the worst one known to man but a very fun one. I could really see Mikey screaming that.
lame chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
More like Epic fail

T cest equals Epic fail for all tmnt fanfic writers.
Halloween Witch chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
That was a awesome ending! I'm glad we got to see it! Yes, i do agree with you it was a little rushed, but then i kinda fit the situation as well if you catch my drift. Now you only have Love Odyssey to work on, it'll probably be your only focus now.

Halloween Witch
cndrow chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
YES! Epic ending to an epic story! Omgggg that was so awesome with all the perfect scores- that would piss Mikey off so badly! What a perfect prank. Yes, Leo would definitely be amazing at pranks.. if he set his mind to them.. and it seems like he will be from now on. *snickers*

That's sooooo adorable, too! I loved how they both silently agreed to go with it.

Poor Donnie... Bet he trudged back into his lab, thinking, "Oh shell, I'm left with RAPH..."

YAY FOR STORY ENDING!
Saiyura chapter 7 . 1/29/2011
update soon this is hilarious!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »