Reviews for Adrian's Story
jusa lilcrazE chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
I love it!keep writi.g and jill should not be having a brother/sister need to be a couple.
ImmortalWords chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
Please write more I dieing to read more, I love this story and where its headed keep it up!
PatronusCharms chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
Can you do another page about Rose please. She's my favourite character. i love the story so far, how you brought Mia back and sent Jill, Adrian and Mia back to St Vladimirs,can a strigoi try to attack Jill so Mia and Adrian have to save her because her guardian is elsewhere. Also, can you put a strigoi fight in somewhere please! As well as that, can Adrain get over Rose and start dating Jill! This is one of the best stories i've read yet as it is mostly about Adrian as most write about Rose. Thank you
JoeJoe246 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
I loved how you managed to catch Adrian's personality. I can't wait for the next chapter.
EvenAngelsFallzj chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I totally love Adrian!

And I didn't like his 'end', all heartbroken!

Thanks for your FF.

Add to fav and I hope U update soon! :D
Ashes2Dust18 chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Really good so far, keep it up xo
MelissaJanee chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Absolutely amazing. I loved it.

I love that you brought Andre up. Id forgotten about him abstract Mia, now Adrian and Mia have a real connection.

I've been trying to think of Adrian and Mia together and I can see them both eager to shed themselves of their pain but extremely cautious of being in a serious relationship.

I smell drama.

This was definitely worth the wait. Can't wait until the next update.
MelissaJanee chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Again great.

That second paragraph describing spirit was - in lack of a better term - FREAKING AMAZING!

Again I cannot wait for the next Chapter, i've missed St Vlads. We haven't been there in ages. I think since the end of Blood Promise right? :\ I'll have to go check.

Update soon. (:

P.S Thanks for the shoutout teehee. :D
Gudtis21 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This is amazing! thank you soo much for writing it.
Unique-Bitch chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
good story it looks interesting update soon :)
MelissaJanee chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I absolutely love it.

My heart broke with Adrian's at the end of LS and my mind is still reeling with the endless possibilities of what could have happened to him.

I'd never thought about Jill though.

As much as I'd hate to see Jill get hurt or used by Adrian in his attempt to get over Rose it'd be an interested road to go down.

You're an amazing writer. Please, please update soon.

Can't wait for the next chapter. (: