Reviews for Rainy Days and Extended Business Trips
KawaiiKekeChan chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Oh yum! This was absolutely lovely! Felt as IC as a lemon could be, and I loved the fact Sophie fell asleep! Good work! :)
DeanneGray chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Perfect! Thanks for writing :)
Little Dear One chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
First of all, I love that this fic is based on the Howl and Sophie from the novel! You portrayed their personalities so well and your writing style is very engaging and enjoyable. That was some great pie. P
Ami Royale chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I loved this so much! Just as I imagined them together, playful and loving! Bravo!
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Lovely married people lemon! Absence does make the heart grow fonder- if there's a firm basis of fondness to start with. Like Calcifer, I have some idea what to expect when one of us has been away for a few days or weeks or, yes, even a month once. Nicely written.
Vincent chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was a really nice Moving Castle story but what got me was your propper detail...ah I nearly cried when I saw the use of Michael and the fact that Howl has green eyes, the dusty old quilt, Spiders. You've either read the book or have done proper research. Anyway I quite enjoyed this, it was rather sweet.
Call-Me-Michael chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Beautifully written for an M rated one shot I dare say
minx89 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Great piece of work! Hard to find good M rated Howl and Sophie stories.
drake with out chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
good but a tad short for stuff this good
Bubblegumhairedmonster chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
So cute. I can't stand smut like this. It makes me too happy.
CupcakeSweetie16 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Loved it! Good writing!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh so the bathtub action was real! LoL, when Howl said someone fell asleep in the tub I thought for a moment that Sophie had dreamed that part and Howl came home to find her in the tub, asleep and the only real lemon is the one when she wakes up to her husband's ministrations under the sheets. Well done, well done!
Daphnae chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You, my dear, are quite talented. I hope to discover more of these lying around, just waiting to be uncovered and feasted upon. Lol, not literally, and that was an extreme over-exaggeration, but still, I really wanna read more of your suff.
Elliot Rose chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
you bake well. lol.
lulu12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cute good job some dint make since doe
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »