Reviews for Rainy Days and Extended Business Trips
MeatAngel chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I love it! I had butterflies the whole time. Usually I don't read lemons because they make me want to puke since they're just too...detailed. But this one is just awesome. Howl and Sophie were perfextly IN character!
scarlett chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Sweeeeeeet
Adonna2424 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Amazing! My only complaint was that it ended so quickly because I really do love this couple/story. Thank you so much and must read/fav!
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Aw, man. It's over. This is by far my favorite lemon for HMC. Awesome job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
good
Moonlight Mermaid chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Wow, great work, so yummy ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I want more lemons please? I love the way you write :)
may96 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love this story! It's funny, and the lemon is well done. I kind of wish there was more to it...
Storylady35 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
that was such a lemon, my head has gone inside out!

Great story!
Diddles chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my! *fans self* I am not usually one for lemons for the sake of lemonade, shall we say, but that was just a delight to read! Lovely!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
it was cute how she was shy but also totally funny as she fell asleep on him in the tub.
kawaii!
;-)
iluvblue2100 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Absolutely DELICIOUS.
Tsundere.Productions chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Reading this made me feel so much better after finishing what you have up of aftermath. I love Sophie and Howl. You have such an excellent way of writing. - I look forward to reading more of your work. -
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved it! Not many write on the really intimate moments between Howl and Sophie but when I find a good one I am always happy! :) Really enjoyed this - definitely captured their personalities - and hope you write some more.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
WHOO HOO! :DD
"Whatever, I personally have no care in what you intend on doing. Other than you should just get on with it."
My thoughts exactly, Calcifer. XD GET IT ON.

(sigh) What beautiful lemons.
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »