Reviews for Rainy Days and Extended Business Trips
Wolf of the winter sky chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
yumy pie!:)
Khlois Amorette chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I gratefully accepted your pie. and ate it with great gusto.

thank you for that wonderful read! :D
ChloeRileyWolfe chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I kinda got confused in the middle
LittlefootWentBoom chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I know this is super old, but I still freaking love it. Mmm hmmm. Tasty. ;)
Shadowfox26 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow! I loved it! Very nice! One of the best!
veranthia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
It surprises me pleasantly to fine as well written smut as your stories... I absolutely loved this!

I also liked the fact that it's actually based on the book's world, not the movie's. It gives off a different feeling

Anyways, I hope we'll see more greatness from you, you've got the talent! ;D
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was incredibly hot, sweet, and tastefully written.

For a second I was confused by clothing in the bathtub, but all is forgiven. I love you.
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was cute and sexy! I hope whenever I have a hubby he'll give me that much love.
mizchelz chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is seriously one of the best lemons i've read in awhile.. I even liked it better than your other one-shot lemon...I feel like i've read this before though..(and if I've already read and reviewed this before then let me apologize..) But this was so hot! And I had the perfect setting since it was raining while I was reading it.. Thank you for this!
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Love it. It had the perfect amount of fluff and was absolutely delicious! Job well done :)
WitchyCloudpine chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
FInally an amazing, lemony story! Bravo!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
err, I don't like lemon pie. Too tart for tarty for me. How about apple pie? Anways, brilliant job! I enjoyed it!
Bunny Jack chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I congratulate you, you actually made me, almost, get my fangirl scream out, if it weren't because is so late at night and everyone is sleeping. Nicely done, just watch the grammar and thank God someone actually wrote a decent fiction of this paring. ;) A pleasure reading your fanfiction.

Bunny Jack
Oddness of Us chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I ate your pie, and then cam back for seconds! I love your stories.
Briaaa chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
I really enjoy this... great writing and... imagery.. ;)
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »