Reviews for Rainy Days and Extended Business Trips
Diddles chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh my! *fans self* I am not usually one for lemons for the sake of lemonade, shall we say, but that was just a delight to read! Lovely!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
it was cute how she was shy but also totally funny as she fell asleep on him in the tub.
iluvblue2100 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Absolutely DELICIOUS.
Tsundere.Productions chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Reading this made me feel so much better after finishing what you have up of aftermath. I love Sophie and Howl. You have such an excellent way of writing. - I look forward to reading more of your work. -
TrianaStyx chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Loved it! Not many write on the really intimate moments between Howl and Sophie but when I find a good one I am always happy! :) Really enjoyed this - definitely captured their personalities - and hope you write some more.
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
"Whatever, I personally have no care in what you intend on doing. Other than you should just get on with it."
My thoughts exactly, Calcifer. XD GET IT ON.

(sigh) What beautiful lemons.
Just Call Me King chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Ummm...would you particularlly mind dropping LE BOMBSHELL of which chapter in HMC: The Aftermath that this (as in lemons) happens? I mean, seriously.
Wolf of the winter sky chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
yumy pie!:)
Khlois Amorette chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I gratefully accepted your pie. and ate it with great gusto.

thank you for that wonderful read! :D
ChloeRileyWolfe chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I kinda got confused in the middle
LittlefootWentBoom chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I know this is super old, but I still freaking love it. Mmm hmmm. Tasty. ;)
Shadowfox26 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Wow! I loved it! Very nice! One of the best!
veranthia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
It surprises me pleasantly to fine as well written smut as your stories... I absolutely loved this!

I also liked the fact that it's actually based on the book's world, not the movie's. It gives off a different feeling ~

Anyways, I hope we'll see more greatness from you, you've got the talent! ;D
Glass Dragon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This was incredibly hot, sweet, and tastefully written.

For a second I was confused by clothing in the bathtub, but all is forgiven. I love you.
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This was cute and sexy! I hope whenever I have a hubby he'll give me that much love.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »