Reviews for My Loving Demonic Godmother
Captain Vulcan chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Aww man. Kinda sucks to be in Rika's shoes while she was in Makai earlier. Being dog-piled by a envy driven mob of demons is the stuff that nightmares are made of. However, Yumeko 'immature' self scares me the most. She SERIOUSLY thought that Rika was there to take Shinki's love from her and the rest of Makai. At first, I thought she was going for a public execution but I guess all the other citizens wanted a piece of Rika. Poor thing. Luckily, Shinki was there to stop the nonsense.

So the raging storm winds weren't of coincidence, eh? Good! RETRIBUTION! Parsee shouldn't have did what she done. That'll teach her! Heh, somehow I know she was breaking the 4th wall (and similar meta-humor) but she was whining to Shinki... whom was the storm itself. Nice touch. At least she punished the jealousy youkai with her own means.

Also, Yumeko! You're grounded. I have never seen Yumeko being emotional. Ever. Only Shinki can induce emotions in that girl. Hell, if Sakuya was Shinki's servant, I do believe that she will break down in seconds.

Now... I wonder what Tenshi's up to? She's royally pissed...
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Seems like the ladies of Touhou just can't have a peaceful day, can they? Sweet Rika. She's so sweet that Yumeko can't stand her and she thinks that she's going to steal Shinki from her. Darn, the strongest being in Makai is definitely making a bad example out of herself. I BLAME PARSEE! She's the root of this problem.

Hmm. Yumeko shedding crocodile tears? Wow. Real mature of her, but at the same time, hilarious. And I do believe Shinki fell for Yumeko's fake sadness. Or... is it that she really does think that Rika is going to take Shinki's love away from her? Parsee got her good!

Auu... that Shinki statue. I know they mean well be erecting it in honor of her but... ugly fire-breathing statue is ugly.

I hope that Yumeko isn't planning on killing Rika. Makai forbids that.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
Well, this chapter definitely was... interesting. Although Reimu going "kill yourself" kinda scared me. Seriously, how often does SHE of all people do that?

And for some reason, Rika's past kinda reminds me of MINE, only on a larger scale, because previously, if someone was bullying me, I often lost control and we BOTH ended up getting hurt. Thank god I'm not like that anymore. -_-'

And I expect more Tales of the Almost Pirates soon. And of course I expect it to be funny. Wouldn't be one of your fics without being funny. :P
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
...I saw this coming. Well, most of it. :P

And this time around I didn't have a delayed reaction. Instead I copied the link and forgot about it. 2 and a half hours later and I actually remembered. XD

Like every other story/chapter you've written, this chapter definitely has its fair share of awesomeness and hilarity. And the part with Michiko's pretty amusing.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
It's hard to believe how long it took for me to register that this story had popped up.

Anyway, these first two chapters are pretty interesting, although I'm SERIOUSLY wondering why Eiki shows up at the end of Chapter 2.

Oh, also, reading this with a song from NiGHTS Journey of Dreams stuck in your head is both fun and not fun. Don't try it.

Please update soon.
ShimmerMist chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
'and will also coincide with the next Sukima's (Icicle Sukima) timeline'

:D I'm gonna go spread the news~
Dawn'sLuvr chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
There's gonna be another sukima? If that's the case, mind if I joined? This series is quite interesting.