Reviews for The Cat's Meow
NerdyFangirl934 chapter 23 . 7/1
This was probably the best fanfiction i've ever read and it should be turned into a book so it can be shared with more people. You're an amazing writer and this story made me squeel and cry and everything in between. It was toatally AWSOMESACE!
scubadivergurl chapter 23 . 1/4
i cant explain to you how great this is. although, it is suspiciously void of actual TMI content. to me, it seems that you attempted to write some fluffy fanfiction but there was a completely seperate story growing inside you that kind of.. took over. you could twist it just slightly and have almost the same plot without any mention of warlocks or fact, i suggest you try to do something like that- you might even get published! (in my opinion, this story definitely could). in short, i came to this page to read some funny chairman meow fluff but instead got a gripping, intense, and heart-tugging story. not complaining though. as always thank you and keep writing!
anime-teddy-bear chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Awesome story! I'm currently re-reading it it's that good!
Annie B chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Hi I have gone back to reading this AMAZING story so many times, and I noticed one hidden little flaw in it. When Brent said he's not from Kansas City, I thought a few chapters ago that he said (lied) that he was from Cleveland. I know the story is over and done with, but next fanfic look out for those details. Thanks! :3
anime-teddy-bear chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Why logan? There's nothing wrong with it but I was expecting something flashier.
CALL-EM-AS-I-SEE-EM chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
At first I thought it was the meow before he became a cat then there was the cell phone part an I knew it was Brent!
Taylor chapter 23 . 5/26/2014
Loved it pls make sequel .
, Taylor ;)
nunquamamavit chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
oh my gosh. this made me cry harder than any malec fic has ever done. Right now I simultaneously want to hug you and kill you for putting them through so much emotional trauma. THANK YOU
Faking A Smile chapter 9 . 4/2/2014
I knew it was either Brent or Chairman Meow!
misguided.ghost777 chapter 21 . 2/20/2014
*puts fingers at temples* I was steadily mowing through this story until I found out darren was in with the evil warlocks and was also darren criss. Completely changed my mental jmage of darren first of all. second at that climactic moment I realized that I actually really like this fic.
AnnieB chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
O MY MALEC! This is my second time reading this story! But the Brogan name thing kinda disturbed me... I hav this annoying as hell boy in my class named Brogan... So yeah. But yeah i hate Brogan and he hates me but ur Name rocks love the choice ;-)
Queen of Hell chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Sir Fluffybutts chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
This. Is. Omg. How do I function after reading this.
TeamSparkles chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
I like how Alec was just eating chips