Reviews for The Cat's Meow
Exotic Love chapter 9 . 4/2
I knew it was either Brent or Chairman Meow!
misguided.ghost777 chapter 21 . 2/20
*puts fingers at temples* I was steadily mowing through this story until I found out darren was in with the evil warlocks and was also darren criss. Completely changed my mental jmage of darren first of all. second at that climactic moment I realized that I actually really like this fic.
AnnieB chapter 11 . 2/18
O MY MALEC! This is my second time reading this story! But the Brogan name thing kinda disturbed me... I hav this annoying as hell boy in my class named Brogan... So yeah. But yeah i hate Brogan and he hates me but ur Name rocks love the choice ;-)
Queen of Hell chapter 23 . 1/27
*chants* MAKE A SEQUEAL MAKE A SEQUEAL
Sir Fluffybutts chapter 23 . 8/8/2013
This. Is. Omg. How do I function after reading this.
TeamSparkles chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
I like how Alec was just eating chips
Tatumtot1010 chapter 23 . 6/25/2013
This is BEAUTIFUL! I stayed up all night reading it no joke I started at 2am and now it's 6:11 am... This is so perfect I can't even!
Tatumtot1010 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
You made me freaking cry! Chapter 12 I seriously CRIED! I never cry... Only on John green books. The flash backs... I can't even imagine...
bright.eyes800 chapter 23 . 2/17/2013
ooouuuu, this is great, you're the best writer on this mortal instrument things :) but when are you going to ontinue these malec stories?
Ilovemalec30 chapter 23 . 2/11/2013
I really really love this story! Favorite part: Brent hearing sounds from Magnus' door. Sex-crazed teenager! Haha. I really enjoyed it! Even though the summary's not a bit exciting,but when you read it,you'll be soo much impressed. Anyways,finished it at 01:55 am within 2 .more power to the author! And malec and brogan rocks!
Ilovemalec30 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Omigosh! What's happening? :O magnus has to pay for what? Hm..
Ilovemalec30 chapter 12 . 2/11/2013
Aww...that's pretty sweet... :")
Ilovemalec30 chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Ha! I knew there was a lemony goodness. It's already in the chapter. Share.(sorry for being a bit arrogant) love this chapter,BTW. :)
Ilovemalec30 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
:) I legitamitely got the chapter title...