Reviews for Away We Go
janalynvtuazon chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
I'm on Peter's side... If James ended up getting Grace that would just be really creepy...
Jane chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
This story is sooooo good! I'm on PETER's side. No thought put to it. Even if I was paid to be on James's side, I would still choose peter. :)
little.ashyangel chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Omg! Even if this chapter is a Team James. I have to say I'm team Peter- I think I'm biased on the account I love Peter Pan and all the spinn-off stories. Please update soon!
CharmSpirit chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Did you mean to make it a love triangle? Or so much like bloody Twilight? This could've been a brilliant story if you hadn't gone and put your other book obsession in it. Well, then again, that's probably just my opinion, since I'm an avid Twilight hater. But I do like your take on it, and your new characters, even if the plot turned into something I sort of disliked. And did you mean to end it there?! Please don't! I want to see what happens!
Sam chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Please please update this!
fandomsruinedmylife2213 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
It is a very interesting take on Peter Pan :p I just hope that she ends up with Peter! James seems like a nice guy but I really want her and Peter to be together :)
nEVER.lAND21 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
H this is good! Update please? :)
Admired chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awesome story! I absolutely LOVE this story! 3 It's really good, and you are right- James is /definitely/ a hottie. But yeah, I agree with everyone else- Peter really deserves it. His heart has been broken for far too long, with Wendy and all... please continue! This is a really great story, and don't you think your fans at least deserve an ending?
the girl chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
I love this story. And I vote Peter
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Peter! He deserves a little love! Besides, James is most definitely working with his father (Hook) toward the downfall of Peter! Though... It would be so dramatic if the one Grace gave her love to betrayed her.;) don't I have such a dark and twisted mind? :)
Anonymous chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Are you Jewish? Because I know of no other religion where kids my age say "holy Moses" instead of "holy Jesus".
kittyhawk09 chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
Well I did not expect that. Thanks for the update and great surprise at the end. Merry Christmas.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2012
Peter is so awesome! I love him!
gilly boy chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Lol, pretend to faint, classic! Peter is going go nuts when he sees the fake wedding and think that it's real and it's going to be a big mess. That's what I love, the chaos that this is going to be. Hook, Gezzel (is that how spell her name?), and Nairazza are so toast! Go slice 'em and dice 'em Peter! And go get your girl! My canon is at your command!
gilly boy chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Definitely Peter, cause if you look at it, Peter has been suffering through the years. I mean, Wendy died right before his eyes and watched over her other generations go through the same thing over and over. Plus he's aging, after Wendy died there was simply no reason to watch anymore yet he did; just want him to move on already and stay the young boy he was always meant to be.

James, see no reason for him to be with Grace. He could probably take over his the family business (did I spell that right?) or go back to the real world and find another girl, hey there are many fishes in the ocean right? From what I can see, James seems to have been born after Hook died. Judging by the clothes that is. I'd hate to meet up with whoever hooked up with Hook, wow bad pun.

Keep writing, I'm sure Grace and/or Peter would notice the similarities of Hook and James if they're are standing face to face. Just to make Hook and/or James mad, could you make fun of Hook's girlfriend (a.k.a. James' mom) and his mom?

Hook: What did you say! *eyes flash red*