Reviews for Away We Go
Reader chapter 16 . 9/23/2013
Wow. Nice ending there! Maybe you could explain a bit more about James though. Please update this story and Mad World soon! I'm dying here!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/20/2013
PELASE UPDATE THIS ITS SO AMAZING
Stephyluvsu chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
This story is cute I love it can u please update please I really want to finish it thank uuuu ur a great arthor you'll get places
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2013
UPDATE NOWWWWWWWWWW
Blazing Inspirit chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
Oh my goodness I need to read more! I love this story :) Please update soon!
janalynvtuazon chapter 16 . 6/23/2013
I'm on Peter's side... If James ended up getting Grace that would just be really creepy...
Jane chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
This story is sooooo good! I'm on PETER's side. No thought put to it. Even if I was paid to be on James's side, I would still choose peter. :)
little.ashyangel chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Omg! Even if this chapter is a Team James. I have to say I'm team Peter- I think I'm biased on the account I love Peter Pan and all the spinn-off stories. Please update soon!
CharmSpirit chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Did you mean to make it a love triangle? Or so much like bloody Twilight? This could've been a brilliant story if you hadn't gone and put your other book obsession in it. Well, then again, that's probably just my opinion, since I'm an avid Twilight hater. But I do like your take on it, and your new characters, even if the plot turned into something I sort of disliked. And did you mean to end it there?! Please don't! I want to see what happens!
Sam chapter 16 . 4/17/2013
Please please update this!
fandomsruinedmylife2213 chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
It is a very interesting take on Peter Pan :p I just hope that she ends up with Peter! James seems like a nice guy but I really want her and Peter to be together :)
nEVER.lAND21 chapter 16 . 1/14/2013
H this is good! Update please? :)
Admired chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awesome story! I absolutely LOVE this story! 3 It's really good, and you are right- James is /definitely/ a hottie. But yeah, I agree with everyone else- Peter really deserves it. His heart has been broken for far too long, with Wendy and all... please continue! This is a really great story, and don't you think your fans at least deserve an ending?
the girl chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
I love this story. And I vote Peter
Anonymous chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Peter! He deserves a little love! Besides, James is most definitely working with his father (Hook) toward the downfall of Peter! Though... It would be so dramatic if the one Grace gave her love to betrayed her.;) don't I have such a dark and twisted mind? :)
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »