Reviews for New Save File
secret-werewolves chapter 43 . 5/14/2019
Absolutely amazing. I'm speechless.
The writing is so captivating and bamf, it's weflkefwkljwlnjds.
I'm thrilled I got to read this piece of hilarious and brutal writing.
I'm satisfied at the ending too (though its not really one). Can't wait to check out your current and live fics!
-Sw
Random chapter 42 . 8/9/2017
By far, my favorite chapter of this story. Wish you would do more.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/21/2015
OH MY GOD! I was singing what im made of to myself last chapter and you actually put it in! Your epicness cannot be described in mere words!
Shinnypichu88 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Zolo, how dare you use that term!

(an army of tards march from the horizon)

lol that was a bad one, anyway great chapter
Messanger of Chaos chapter 41 . 1/3/2013
SCPs? really? the stuff they have on that website is messed up. for those who dont know what im talking about, just google "SCP foundation" and all of your qestions will be anwsered. I respect your ability to give the most obscure references ever.
Messanger of Chaos chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
I CANT BELEVE I DIDNT NOTICE IT BEFORE! its MINECRAFT!
best reference EVER.
MidnightStar64 chapter 43 . 12/31/2012
YOU MUST CONTINUE!

This is a very AWESOME story, and MUCHO FUNNAH.

UPDATE SOON PLEASE :).
guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
most epic intro EVER. this is my 5th or 6th time reading and i keep wondering why this fic dosen't get more reveiws. ive been inspired to begin an account here because of you and your wonderful writing. i will PM you once i have an account. goodbye for now,
messanger of chaos
Sonikkuruzu chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
I love this! The plot's brilliant, there are no grammar or spelling mistakes and I love how Sonic is thinking.
fanfickshunz chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
FINALLY! I have scoured the internet for days just to find this fic again. Awesome story to say the least. Favorited.
Unwatered chapter 40 . 5/17/2012
Was that a fuckin' Outsiders reference? At the end? Da fuq...
Unwatered chapter 32 . 5/16/2012
Yet another reference I must point out! Disregarding the obvious Portal 2 reference, but was that a Sims reference at the end? With the level 10 chrisma? (Lousy spelling fail.)
Unwatered chapter 28 . 5/15/2012
All I have to say is:

Freeman's Mind reference, FTW!
jakeroo123 chapter 43 . 5/7/2012
Wow. Sonic's not too good at writing.
Thanatos's Scribe chapter 42 . 4/22/2012
Hey, Great story. Thinking of continuing?