Reviews for New Save File
Best filler ever.

BECAUSE OF YOUR CELEBRRRRRATION I THINK YOU HAVE EARNED A PRRRRRRRRRRRROMOTION
Patcheresu chapter 41 . 11/6/2011
Best Sonic Fiction IN THE UNIVERSE

Now we wait for Sonic's 20th Birthday and the hell that will be unleashed.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 41 . 10/22/2011
Cool man! Sonic is a complicated guy. Lol...passing things around like a drunk party girl...that's funny but disgusting.
jakeroo123 chapter 41 . 10/21/2011
I think I've said a few things about its potential before... And, honestly, I would be quite happy to see more. I can wait, even though I don't really want to.
Shenzi Sixaxis chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
... this has got to be the most random cluster fuck that has made me laugh EVER. Just, WTF? XDD
Shenzi Sixaxis chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Oh lordy, the "no one must know my secret!" part made me lawl. xD

This is looking good. :P Now to read more.
monkeyboyinc chapter 40 . 9/4/2011
Well, You've done it. I'm not quite sure what you did, but you did it anyway. I've been here since chapter 22, and let me tell you, It's been great. I did get worried around about the middle, but you made up for it with the Portal 2 ending.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having more references and stuff, but In the end, It's up to you what you do now.

However, I do have a list of things (stupid suggestions) I expect (Don't expect) from you:

1)Sonic visiting Ponyville. He loves/hates it and makes friends with everypony/kills everypony because they demoted this fanfic to my 5th favourite. Either one will do.

2)Sonic visiting a game/movie/TV-series and Bringing it completely off the rails. Like killing the bad guy early before it's even revealed he's evil for example.

3)Sonic Accidentally ending the world/screwing up the economy/something similar.

4) You should do that thing I've never seen done before. I won't tell you what this thing is though, In case I ever get the chance to use it myself. If by some miracle you do this thing, this will become my favourite fanfic of all time.

5)Sonic should recreate the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate destiny For his own amusement.

6)Sonic should choose any two characters from any two series, get them to go on a date, make an account of and write a crack Fic about it.

7)Sonic Kills Dumbledore.

8) Sonic should visit a game and break the rules of that game's universe for teh lulz.

9) I've ran out of stupid suggestions.

But seriously, whatever you do, make sure you don't ruin this series. It has so much potential. Don't let it go to waste. I've seen potential get wasted so many times. Please don't let this be one of those times.

(Feel free to ruin the series if it helps with suggestion 4. But only then.)

Anyway, I think I've been rambling on for too long now. I'll just end this by saying this:

Thank You.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 40 . 9/3/2011
Sweeeeeet!
jakeroo123 chapter 40 . 9/3/2011
I hope what's next is of the same sort of this... Well, the same style, really... I think you know what I mean. This is, well, GOOD. I hope Tails gets a bigger role, though... But still, this is awesome in itself.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 39 . 8/28/2011
Only Shadow's double would take being killed so well.
jakeroo123 chapter 39 . 8/28/2011
This story will be finished?

Man... I didn't want it to be...

Or, at least, not quite...

I'm hoping for a sequel, that is. And I'll certainly be here if, and hopefully when, you do write one.

There's other possibilities, too...

Like Sonic and Tails from the games replacing their Sonic X counterparts (Tails from the games seems to take after Sonic in the "Celibate Hero" regard), and completely messing the show up.

Actually, I think there's a song made for a Sonic game which sums it up nicely: "Endless Possibility".
Crazy Neo-Being chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Okay, this looks intresting.
monkeyboyinc chapter 38 . 8/23/2011
I'm sorry to announce that this has just been demoted from my 3rd favourite fanfic to my fifth. Sorry. Your gonna have to step it up a notch if you wish to return to your former spot.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 38 . 8/15/2011
Weird...
monkeyboyinc chapter 38 . 8/15/2011
You spent half an hour counting the words? It took me three minutes. I just pasted some stuff into Microsoft Word and did some maths (or math if you American). It may be possible that Microsoft Word works out the word count differently, or maybe I Accidentally pasted in something that doesn't count towards the total words.

You definitely said 100k, not 50k.

Also, you spelt my name with a capital.

That's unforgivable.