Reviews for New Save File
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 37 . 8/7/2011
I feel as though things are about to get even more interesting. I Lol'd when I read the Old Spice commercial. That was hilarious the first time I read that.
jakeroo123 chapter 37 . 8/6/2011
Well, there's other things he could do with the magic when it comes to video games... He could live through some other hero's adventure (And I'm pretty sure you know who I mean in this case), for instance.

... I really hope that this story does not end here, or very soon. The humor classification is quite accurate... It's one of the stories I've had fun reading, to be sure.
monkeyboyinc chapter 36 . 8/6/2011
If my maths is correct, the 100,000th word is the final "de" from this line:

"De du de daw, de du de daw, de de de de de." The Knight of the Wind..."
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 36 . 7/31/2011
Man...Sonic's got a real problem on his hands.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 35 . 7/23/2011
This is hilarious, man! Just hilarious.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 34 . 7/16/2011
That was one crazy ass dream. I've had a few like that myself once.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 33 . 7/10/2011
That was hilarious! FUCK YOUR SHIT! I love that line.
Anon reviewer chapter 32 . 6/26/2011
I have a couple of things to say. First of all, I live in florida, but just stay away from me. No offense, but i have some stuff to do. Like play portal again. Second, on the note of portals, how many other people knew as soon as sonic looked at the moon that somebody was taking a trip to the moon. And thirdly, great job, as usual, other than the obvious stuff. And fourthly!(getting old, i know) i'd like to see something like this, only it was in the secret rings with sonic playing as the ladykiller and having whats her face( im not good at names) falling for sonic. Anyways, i am going to change my name soon. I'll let you know when and what i change it too.
WeegeeThunder chapter 32 . 6/25/2011
I love the use of the end of Portal 2 there. Awesome story, I check everyday to see if there's a new chapter. One of my favorites!
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 32 . 6/25/2011
Awesome! Nothing more to be said.
Anon reviewer chapter 31 . 6/13/2011
Lol, sorry about not reviewing. I been busy, k? But I was cryin with laughter after the first one and the second one took me 20 minutes to read just because of laughter. Funny shit man. And pretty good grammar. My question is, can I have a rocket lawnchair? I need one to complete my patio set. XD
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 31 . 6/12/2011
My reaction to this chapter is 2 words I have used recently: "The fuck"
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 30 . 6/11/2011
I am surprised any of them are still alive, I mean after what they went through, I don't even think the dead could survive. Good chapter. I need an update soon.
Anon reviewer chapter 29 . 6/2/2011
okay, you're getting better about all the grammar so I guess I might be able to eat my bowl of alphabet soup, now... anyways, awsomely done! I kind of had a 0_o face when that guy summoned chaos.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
This is gold! This is so funny! I just can't get enough. Sonic is force NOT to be fucked with.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »