Reviews for New Save File
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 29 . 5/29/2011
This is gold! This is so funny! I just can't get enough. Sonic is force NOT to be fucked with.
jakeroo123 chapter 28 . 5/28/2011
Oh man... Leon got possessed... Great...
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 28 . 5/21/2011
Great chapter! A cube of enemies? That's never been done before. This story

s hilarious.
Anon reviewer chapter 28 . 5/20/2011
A fine job indeed. You must get around alot for the freemans mind referance. The spelling was fine, I noticed only a few instances where it couldve been better.
Anon reviewer chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
Sorry bout not commenting. I've been busy,ok? Nice job though. But this :( is directed towards weekly updates. But, shits gettin real here now. Give us the rope!
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 27 . 5/15/2011
Things are about to go down. Nice chapter. I love to say this but...Shit's about to get real!
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 26 . 5/8/2011
Man...those guys got FUCKED up! I don't know who to feel worst for...Rachel, Saxton, or Degroot. I laughed a lot during this chapter...When Rachel got shot up, when that bomb blew up and no onomatopoeia could describe the sound. When Sonic saw a cactus in Rachel's remains. When Sonic said Rachel got turned into tomato soup...screw it. Rachel got the short end of the stick on this one.

Update soon! This is one epic and funny story.
Anon reviewer chapter 25 . 5/3/2011
You know me. I have no ties with the hacktivists so calm down. Another good job, keep up the work and comedic references
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 25 . 4/30/2011
Nice...Things keep picking up. This is getting more and more exciting.
Anon reviewer chapter 24 . 4/26/2011
Crap is gettin real now. Great job, I'll stay posted, and kudos for the word limit.
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 24 . 4/24/2011
That was hilarious. I love this story. Nice Through the Fire and Flames reference. That was funny.
1shadowfan chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
This is a really enjoyable story. Its entertaining, fast paced, hilarious, and well written. I love the cultural references seeded throughout, and I especially love the dream sequences where Sonic goes into such random places and such crazy things happen. When I read the lastone, the whole time I was thinking, "Minecraft? Really?" but it was so hilariously written and so true to what Minecraft is, I just went with it. Please keep writing; your story is one of the best I've seen yet.
TheSonicWorld chapter 23 . 4/17/2011
I really like this chapter. The way it seems,you are referencing Minecraft. Best story ever in my opinion! Cant wait for the next chapter
PhantoMNiGHT321 chapter 23 . 4/16/2011
That was funny. Where the hell did Rolf come from. Shit, I'm surprised Scooby-Doo and Super Mario hasn't shown up yet. This is the most random story I've ever read and I've read some crazy shit.
Anon reviewer chapter 21 . 4/12/2011
Duane and brando. Nice reference to the mega man rap. At "a scarf, a sword, and a shield." I thought of a "this is SPARTA!" reference. Great job otherwise
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »