Reviews for Out of the Unknown
very slow.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 35 . 5/19
I know its been 2 years, but I really hope you update this. I have been binge reading this for the past 3 days. I really like this story and want to see it finished.
BlueTea21 chapter 35 . 3/10
Wow, finally I am at the end. I picked this up the other day and just couldn't put it down. I wanted you to know that I think you must be brilliant. It takes some serious knowledge, imagination, and attention to detail to pull such a fusion of two completely different universes off. Bravo, Axellon. Bravo.
BlueTea21 chapter 18 . 3/8
Yes! Universe meet Naruto! XD
Update please
Up date please
Random Stoner chapter 35 . 1/25
Hey, I hope you continue with this story someday. It has plot and character development unlike the the Last Jedi. While watching it I was thinking about this story and wishing I could read a new chapter. Thanks for giving me something good to read!
Update man update 1 chapter please.
No update on two years what are u doing man.
abhibaalyan chapter 6 . 1/17
I'm enjoying the fanfic so far. But it irritates me a little about using force techniques on what are for all reason and purposes FORCE BLANK[all the population of elemental countries].Especially with the "Knowledge drain".
Update man just 1chapter is this story dead
Ur greatest fan chapter 1 . 1/12
That's one more time without put an update man.
StoneTheLoner chapter 12 . 1/7
Well, that's annoying. You say he failed to eliminate all of his emotions as if he did have some success, just not complete success. But here he is reacting like a fully normal person with the normal range of emotions. I mean for f*cks sake, he even visibly blushed, throwing out the window the supposed skill of wearing fake masks you said he had. His master spent f*cking years giving Naruto mental conditioning and all it takes is some note written by a girl to break that mask? You've got to be joking...
Azaira chapter 9 . 1/5
I never understood why people make Naruto emotionless. Considering how Hashirama likely grew up, which is probably a far harsher environment than Naruto, yet still acted as he did, I wouldn't think it possible to remove Naruto's emotions. Just look at the difference between Hashirama and his brother or Madara. The transmig action should be pretty heavy on his personality.

Still a decent read
Someguy the anon chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
I hope plagious gets injured and dad's "because of an assisantion attempt on my life I have been left terribly disfigured"
2,867 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »