Reviews for Out of the Unknown
MrCcoz chapter 5 . 10/6
You are a gifted writer to be able to merge two unrelated universes into a cohesive and enticing story. Well done, keep up the good work!
Rudra's wrath chapter 35 . 9/30
No, No, No. Please restart Writing this Story. It was getting so Good.
ADAZ99 chapter 35 . 9/27
Your story is great, a real pleasure to read a second time the lenght of 600K words. I really like your plot and enjoy how deep are your developements. Clearly, i think that your story is the one i imerge myself the most into, making me picture the fights specificaly . Love your description and your writting.
From the begining to the end all is clear and logical in developement, all is explained and that is appreciated. Just in the end, you says that Naruto never faught blindfolded, but it is the case against his Clone thraught the use of a genjutsu. Even if the fight is still pretty well depict, it spoiled me a little for the incoherence. Greeting and hope to read some more of your work, which is amazing by the way. Would pay you if i was rich !
I’m not gonna lie I started to get bored as I was reading this
BrentNewland chapter 35 . 9/2
"Naruto had never actually been blinded before" - except for that time his clone blinded him during the fight a few months ago.
chaotix1 chapter 35 . 7/20
update?
Air of Infinity chapter 1 . 7/20
Please update
very slow.
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 35 . 5/19
I know its been 2 years, but I really hope you update this. I have been binge reading this for the past 3 days. I really like this story and want to see it finished.
BlueTea21 chapter 35 . 3/10
Wow, finally I am at the end. I picked this up the other day and just couldn't put it down. I wanted you to know that I think you must be brilliant. It takes some serious knowledge, imagination, and attention to detail to pull such a fusion of two completely different universes off. Bravo, Axellon. Bravo.
BlueTea21 chapter 18 . 3/8
Yes! Universe meet Naruto! XD
Update please
Up date please
Random Stoner chapter 35 . 1/25
Hey, I hope you continue with this story someday. It has plot and character development unlike the the Last Jedi. While watching it I was thinking about this story and wishing I could read a new chapter. Thanks for giving me something good to read!
Update man update 1 chapter please.
2,874 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »