Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Ogay The SIMPson chapter 33 . 8/5
I haven't finished this chapter but it's already left a bad taste in my mouth as I completely agree with the clone and shit like what Naruto just pulled is just deaply upsetting to me
Ogay The SIMPson chapter 7 . 8/1
I had an expectation when I found this story and you shattered them. Let me tell you: It was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
silver hands chapter 2 . 7/1
Dope story so far. Elegantly set up.
What if lover chapter 7 . 6/29
I love all of your chapters and the story
Conan.212 chapter 5 . 3/19
It sounds a little...strange that Naruto becomes so easy a Sith.
I mean he was 5 and has no friends, meets Iruka not yet. But its still weird, thats so easy for him to lie, steal and deceivie. I know the dark side but there is still no conflict in his mind.
Conan.212 chapter 3 . 3/18
It smells like a good story.
pokemon chapter 4 . 3/2
nice chapter
ZhaWarudo chapter 35 . 1/21
Here's my PM to one of your big fans who initially PMed regarding my review after 7 chapters and why I dropped the story then. He explained why Naruto is such a BS character and it is canon plausible. I was explaining why the fic is so bad and he why it's so great, I ended up reading it all.
I'm lazy to retype this coz it serves as a review already.

I did read it coz I enjoy our discussion. I was surprised, you can call bullshit when most people say it gets better. Here it is true. If first 8 chapters are 6/10, chapters 10-20 are 7.5/10 and the rest is 7/10.
Karin changed everything, finally some character interaction and other characters were introduced.
Banter however short is great and battles are well written. I thought it would be more Gary Stu BS and power ups, so I was also surprised when Naruto got nerfed with 5 pronged seal and that it would be impossible to get more midi chlorians. Then I thought, author said they will go back to Ibonihs so what after he masters Kyuubi, that would break the balance in the galaxy since NO ONE could stop him, but that was handled as well. I was hooked.

Then sometime around chapter 20 I noticed descriptions suck as in they are redundant and needlessly explicit when the implicit meaning is obvious. For example when Naruto went to Naboo the first time, he got a course from traffic control and then debated with himself whether to follow it or sneak it and then explaining why trying to sneak in and land wherever he wants would be bad. He had no reason to sneak in! How pointless.
Also the interesting shinobi group after getting their initial introduction and a couple of interactions, were downgraded from side characters to background characters.
Again it's basically just Naruto and Plagueis. Author is clearly avoiding interactions, either because he finds them boring, difficult to write or wants to move already epic long story forward at the cost of quality.
He tends to write in third person perspective and after a sentence or two of actual dialouge, just writes X told Y about Z. Y thought something and they knew X knew about W. Yep that sounds like author's formula.
He doesn't write dialogues, he skips them as much as possible which was most clear in the first 8 dull chapters with the weak justificiation Naruto is a loner. You shouldn't write ~100k just to explain one character's powers for the main stage. It's like one of Chinese or Korean lone wolf web novels, where MC can do anything and everyone else is an NPC so why develop those characters, not that MC is developed much lol.
Naruto vs Clone battle however well written...c'mon that's one super long uninterrupted battle, I ended up skipping it to see if there is any battle conversation which there barely was any.

Some authors have troubles writing battle scenes, so much they get stuck for hours on one short one, clearly this one doesn't have that problem. If his problem(99% sure it's a male author cmon) are interactions, well he should've toughed it out instead of taking the easy way.
N2 chapter 35 . 1/13
Please continue you can you the movies as material to continue the story please.
wazder101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
Why don't you continue from the angle of the movie *DUNE*
Jose Ivan chapter 15 . 11/3/2021
La obsesión de ténten era divertida al principio pero ahora es ridícula al punto que se le puede considerar una parafilia por las espadas
NyxThanatos chapter 10 . 11/2/2021
Not flaming but this just triggered me. "My sensing range is a few hundred feet and a chakra sensors range is up to a kilometer." *paraphrased* One or the other not both. XD Anyways, I enjoy this story very much. Thank you for your work.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/14/2021
Holy shit.
Is that...is that HK-47?
story gets better and better.
I really hope HK joins the gang.
Another beautifully written chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2021
Oh man.
What an introduction to the galaxy.
As always,a really amazing chapter.
Man,even the random villains are written beautifully.
Another great forward to more.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/14/2021
What an amazing chapter.
We are finally leaving the Elemebral nations.
Everything upto now was done character is on fights are subtle humour is interactions between the characters is amazing.
Just loving it.