Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Cerulean Knight chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
So I'm gonna just take a sho in the dark here and guees that this cloning method is far different from the one used on Camino. Those clones don't have the memories and skill of those cloned after them. Just the same potential.
Is the Clone how it is because it doesn't have a connection/alignment to the dark side? And this is why clones are a bad idea. They get it in their head that they're the real deal and try to kill the real them for whatever crazy reason. Could this cloning process be used to help find a cure to Tayuya's disease?
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Not bad, not bad at all.
Random Peon chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Hnng. This is absolutely fantastic.
Thank you for writing this.
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
change the body and leave it as clone jinyuki of karuma leave it in its deve planet erase the memory of any information shith, technology or the universe, only tactics jutsu information and a way to kill or get information from clone to interesting things that could be interesting.
Grumpywinter chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
This chapter was good but you really dragged that fight scene out too much, I ended up having to skip pieces as it was just getting boring to read. I loved the discussion between him and his clone though and am very much looking forward to when you actually have Naruto and Plageuis talk.

also a thing I noticed is that this is supposedly 35 BBY, but the Battle of Naboo in episode one happened in 32 BBY. I am hoping you just made a typo and didn't skip that entirely as the thing I am looking forward to most with this story is when you have the Clone wars start.
dreamlifter chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
EPIC fight!

seriously! amazing fight. I actually thought you were going to pull off a twist where the Clone 'good' Naruto would win. Lots of tension, twists and turns

Very fun to read, also very unique for an author to put so much effort into a fight scene. Most zip through it. Great job!
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Finally! I'd been waiting for an update. The fight was quite good, it was long though so more dialogue might've kept it a bit fresher though. I'm still really looking forward to Plagueis and Naruto's confrontation because of the many ways it could play out.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Great chapter
01kageca chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
The chapter was very good but the fight was so long, it would have been better animated. The music and suspence would have added to the epicness of the fight
cibervader chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm happy to see the story moving forward and to see so many of the things you hinted at begin to show up, I think that, aside from the mini Starforge I am most excited to see what his new lightsaber will be like.

While I'm certain that you plan to show us why I cannot stop myself from asking, but feel free to ignore this question, I assumed that the clone would have the same mentality as one of Naruto's shadow clones and be subservient to him and I am really curious as to why that didn't happen.

It is also good to see that they plan to visit Ibonihs but I do hope that this wont be the only time he pays that system a visit. Great chapter I really enjoyed it, keep it up.
bfg10k17 chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Now, that's not something I was expecting.
That's why it was so awesome.
Glad to see you still have what it takes to make your readers excited.
Cya next time.
Naginator chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Very nice look forward to more and wonder how their confrontation will go
TheLaughingMan1 chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Seriously? All of this time and more than half the chapter is Naruto vs. Clone?
NightWithMoon chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Well, I have to admit there's a part of me that's disappointed the clone didn't win - everybody loves a good hero... that being said, I'd hate if naruto suddenly became all goody-two-shoes and hesitated to kill everyone...
I look forward to next chapter.
Culaio chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Its well writen chapter but sadly I must say that I didn't enjoy this chapter like I hoped I would, fight was well writen and I really enjoyed it at first but by mid point of fight I was like: "let it end already" :(.

Also the thing I was waiting the most for didn't happen, the most important to me was confrontation between Naruto and plagueis.

I hope that you aren't planing to seal kyubi into clone and send it to ibonihs or something like that, since kyubi is one of most important parts of naruto, even more important then chakra, its one of things that define him(in naruto oneshot naruto wasn't ninja and didn't have chakra but he was a kyuubi, so he always was meant to have connection with kyuubi), without it he would lose last part that makes him THE naruto.
2,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »