Reviews for Out of the Unknown
salasdaniel74 chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
I would like to believe that the one trapped in the moon would get together with naruto like a parent/lover (meh...mutual) at one point.
Cabrio9f chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Im a big naruto fan and this crossover of Star Wars is new to me. So far I got the jist of it and like it however my flaw here is that I gotta go to Star Wars wiki to look up words, species, technology, weapons pertaining to Star Wars to help me understand the story better.
Janus chapter 35 . 7/19/2016
The only Bad Thing I have to say about this Story is that it is too Short. ;)
Really though, I stumbled across this story years ago and read it when it was about half as long, and I am really happy to See that it was Not abandoned. I think that its one of if Not the best Starwars/naruto crossover.
Storm Fury chapter 32 . 7/19/2016
Just had a thought this far in, while re-watching star wars and soon to be playing KoToR, both kicks started by reading this story BTW. Anyway my point, Why does Plageius thinks that Sidious surpassed him in the Rule of Two? Sith logic as i understand it. Rule of Two: Master Sith trains apprentice, Apprentice ultimate goal, beat and replace his master (both close attention to the fact i said beat, and not kill, explained soon.).

Now while Sidious instead killed Plageius, and far as i know destroyed him utterly normally, in your story Plageius came back, meaning Sidious failed to truly beat his master, but won in battle in a war. So by the rule of Two, and the fact Sidious is not a master sith in the eyes of the rules, while we both know he is good enough, and make Naruto his apprentice as Sidious, went rogue, as he was supposed to defeat his master, or die trying. Just a side story i thought of so to speak.

As writing this, just though of Plageius being true evil, and raised naruto to just be a monster, plague, destroyer or any number of horrible names on the galaxy, we all know he can be strong enough to destroy worlds.

And have him go full evil, after naturally killing Plageius as who should command him at full power? or Going the path of grey, basically redemption, by finding balance, becoming a sage and who knows from there, so many options.

Or he can go full good, but thats boring. Anyway, full review on final chapter, but so far, excellent, really enjoying reading this fanfic.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/17/2016
This is most likely the best fanfic I've read in the almost 9 years I have been on this site. You did a wonderful job on mixing the elements of the two universes. Thank you and please update.
Zero00Heroes chapter 30 . 7/15/2016
Love this story it's the perfect blend of just enough Naruto to make it believable. I don't know if you'll get the chance to read this but I have a few ideas and critiques. 1. With Mighella while many other people myself included want here to join the team I realize it would be hard for you to write it in a believable way so here's my thought have Maul kill most of the other Vigos except maybe Narees and Alexi then have the Underlord message Narees to call Naruto and have him protect them or go after Maul because it seems that Plagueis hasn't told him about Sidious's apprentice or at lest him being a Zabrek. Naruto arrives just in time to stop Maul from killing Mighella after he's killed Narees and going after the remaining Vigos maybe wounding him in process forcing him to flee. This would lead Alexi to need a new second in command and possibly training Naruto to lead the Black Sun or him taking over slowly from 2. You could use the same technique Sasuke used to revive Orochimaru to heal Tayuya and get rid of the Curse Mark. This would allow the bracts tanks and other healing treatments to be more effective. Of course thanks to Plagueis altering the cells Orochimaru couldn't harm them and in a controlled environment to contain the Sannin (that they think)but he more likely than not want to at least take Naruto's body for study since he wouldn't know that he switched with the clone and no longer has the Kyuubi to help him overtake the snake(but that could change depending on you personally I like the idea of Orochimaru having another target for obsession with perfection in the known galaxy and in the manga and anime he was able to watch events from inside Anko and would at least know how to pilot thanks to Tayuya learning) 3. Will Naruto go back for his real body it seems as though you hint at him eventually learning to control the Kyuubi and I would love to see a forced-imbued Tailed-Beast Mode of course you have to nerd it slightly for the Star Wars universe like those who are particularly good at Force manipulation can hurt human lot more in that form than normal since his cloak would be imbued with the Force. Now a random thought will the Clone have a relationship with Tenten while on Ibonihs it seems like you hinted some maybe over their fascination with Force-imbued weapons if so I can totally see that being used to create new shinobi weapons mixed with galactic weapons being an awesome way to keep Naruto coming back to Ibonihs and having a link to the village. Also while Naruto won't be able to spam clones head should be still be able create at least more than 50 but less than 100 also why not have him form a contract with the Snake Summon we've seen other Ninja summon multiple animals before (Sasuke had Hawks and Snakes). Plus he could be reversed summoned to Ryucchi cave and learn Sage mode from the white snake sage. But thanks for writing such a great story Han please continue. No More Heroes
Guest chapter 35 . 7/15/2016
Great update! Hope to see more soon
IndianaJohhney chapter 35 . 7/15/2016
Absolutely astonishing...
JSDF chapter 35 . 7/10/2016
Great chapter I really enjoyed it. I hope to see CloneNaruto, Padmé and maybe some Jedi become a regular POV as well, since I really want to ses them interact. Also you HAVE to put Naruto into some position in where he has fo act all political in a wine meeting or something. I can't wait till he meets Padmé again haha.
Well hopefully you will update soon.
Axcel chapter 17 . 7/7/2016
Karin's ability of being able hide her presence by completely concealing her chakra and having blood with healing properties apparently very much like Vergere's Force technique, Art of the Small. With her unique Force technique, Vergere can also conceal her presence and have bodily fluids (tears for example) with healing properties.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 7/6/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
If you remember could you tell us/me when you started this story.
As in when in the Naruto manga, I was reading some reviews and someone said you had not researched Naruto enough.
But in 2011 the manga was at chapter 3 maybe 4 hundred?
And at that time we simply did not know.
Also Naruto still doesn't know and far direr consequences sounds very fair.
And (now I remember) who knows (except the author) how becoming force sensitive plays with the seal?

Thank you for writing this, it's fantastic.
gods-own chapter 34 . 7/2/2016
I do really like your work, the only thing I would polity ask of you is not to have dark Naruto as it were worrying about doing the right thing and being liked by people (basically all the stuff his clone said he should have done on his home planet) it was the thing that bugged me the most about the original manga, it is important in Japanese culture to be part of a social group and you can see that in the manga with the main character desperately trying to get excepted into the social group which in this instance is the village, even though they really don't deserve any of his hard work considering what they did to him, but here you see a another factor of Japanese society as shown by the clone, he calls dark Naruto a monster for being individualistic and putting his own needs before those of the group, even though everything that happens to the village was their own fault one way or another, this is called Collectivism and is something that is really noticeable in Japanese culture, I believe that they have a saying "The nail that sticks out gets hammered down" which is rather telling if you ask me; the reason I'm mentioning this to you is that I've seen to many good Naruto stories fall back into that rut of him having to give a damn about everyone, please don't fallow that same pattern, I really like this strong, independent Naruto that you've made instead of the blindly loyal fool that he turns into in the manga and I dearly hope that you don't drag in anymore people from his home world, this is an extremely well thought out fanfiction which I personal believe does much better without much exposes to the manga elements, but that is just my personal opinion, keep up the good work.
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Axcel chapter 27 . 6/28/2016
Since Jango is a Mandalorian, no one would believe he ran or hid. They would conclude he is just that good.
2,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »