Reviews for Out of the Unknown
The Epitome of Eccentricity chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
I loved the fight. It was intense and very well done.
Nicklaus chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
Great Chapter as always. But u take tooooo long to update i hope the frequency increases.

love the clone fight
Hope Naruto uses the clone to fool the ninja and the Akatsuki and screw them all in the end . Are u going to have Naruto finds out abt Kaguya in one of the worlds and prepares for her

Kurama is also becoming annoying...

i am very exited about how naruto would return to elemental nations and what will be do to there

I know the way u are going naruto is not going to become super powerful sith but just an average power sith. this also gives u a chance to make naruto truly devious like sidious and embrace the sith philosophy of "Every one gets screwed and the sith comes out on top" i know your naruto has the potential as he is already devious and would back stab any one to get what he wanted.

Please dont make him a goody too shoes in the end (fingers crossed)

waiting for the next chapter eagerly
Lycan01 chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
Great chapter.
The Lord General chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
So not only is Naruto's duplicate a more refined fighter , better coordinated , a better tactician , physically stronger but he is also a better orator that is pretty hillarious . Why would he not kill such a person first chance he got considering he knows all his dirty secrets and they obviously don't see eye to eye .
swoland119 chapter 32 . 10/4/2014
Thanks for the chapter its great. I really do wish you best of luck sir please continue.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Curious as hell as to how you plan to resolve the differences with the clone. It is far to useful to discard. Surprised there was no overlap with the shadow clones when they dispersed.
bleach5700 chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
ya know, hearing the clones speech made me notice how similar this Naruto is to Kabuto as both after a certain event, lost their source of identity as Naruto strayed from his original path when he came across that Sith ship while Kabuto lost his while working in Root. The way they process afterwards didn't make it any better as all his identity while in Konoha was a complete lie made by the Sith while Kabuto's life was a lie as he was a spy for Orochimaru. In a way, that Clone was speaking the truth of the Original as his life is a mess of contradictions which he doesn't have any real understanding of what path he follows. I hope that in the future chapters, you make the Original come to face his inner self as the Clone does has a point in the fact that the Original is just trying to bury his past without thinking of what he wants to do in the future as he doesn't actually have a real goal to set his mind to.
sj622 chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Great chapter. Pretty intense fight. It was cool to see a Naruto without Kurama and a "good" one to boot. Cant wait for the next chapter. Also and I know some authors hate for it to be all about this but is the Naruto/Tayuya thing still going to be a thing? Well anyway keep up the good work!
Straider chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Interesting chapter. The fighting scene was very well written.
And it seems that pieces are slowly falling into place.
kacoo chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
The fight scene was good I'm not a fan of those kind of fight scenes mearly because they often run long and I get bored of reading move and counter move but you did well too keep it interesting
I hope you keep naruto and everyone else on good terms and I hope you resolve the kyubi situation it just seems like your naruto would have made more effort given his character to resolve situation expediently
Thanks for the chapter
kishinokurobi chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
My god I love this story.

That fight was a little too long for my tastes. It wasn't lacking in action or epicness and I didn't dislike anything about this chapter, but I feel like the back-and-forth that didn't really amount to anything was a little too much. In the end it almost felt like a family guy-style chicken fight. (If less out of place.)

I can't wait to see the next few chapters. They're going to be amazing.

Peace,
-Elliot S
Cerulean Knight chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
So I'm gonna just take a sho in the dark here and guees that this cloning method is far different from the one used on Camino. Those clones don't have the memories and skill of those cloned after them. Just the same potential.
Is the Clone how it is because it doesn't have a connection/alignment to the dark side? And this is why clones are a bad idea. They get it in their head that they're the real deal and try to kill the real them for whatever crazy reason. Could this cloning process be used to help find a cure to Tayuya's disease?
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Not bad, not bad at all.
Random Peon chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
Hnng. This is absolutely fantastic.
Thank you for writing this.
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 32 . 10/3/2014
change the body and leave it as clone jinyuki of karuma leave it in its deve planet erase the memory of any information shith, technology or the universe, only tactics jutsu information and a way to kill or get information from clone to interesting things that could be interesting.
2,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »