Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Culaio chapter 35 . 6/20/2016
Another great chapter I really enjoy reading it, I especially liked the fight at the end :)

By the way I hope you arent planing to pair Shilaea with doro, since the one who needs the most to get laid in this story is naruto, seriouly he really needs it, it would really help him...

Keep up the great work :).
Leander-the-Hawk chapter 35 . 6/19/2016
It is difficult for me to put into words how much I am enjoying this story. After finding it a few days ago, all of my free time was consumed with reading it. Everything you have done with the worlds, the way you have written the characters, I love all of it. I await with much anticipation the next chapter in this story, and I sincerely hope that you see this story through to the end. Best regards.
SnarrySlave chapter 35 . 6/18/2016
I must say I love this story I do hope you will update soon
Axcel chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
Great fic but you really don't bother to do your Naruto and Star Wars research. Especially Naruto. By the way, the more of the Kyuubi's chakra that leaks from the seal, the more hatred engulfs Naruto, the more powerful Naruto becomes in the Force. Then Naruto could simply shatter the Kyuubi's mind or tear out its soul. Kyuubi cannot break free anyway. The most he can do is transform Naruto into his nine-tails form which would make Naruto ridiculously powerful in the dark side with all that hated-fueled powerr directed at the Kyuubi.
Grz chapter 19 . 6/14/2016
Just wondering what happened to the sith holocron from sarafur.
Bruto22 chapter 35 . 6/8/2016
will there be havoc heavy fighter bombers in the defence force from neubian (naboo)engineering?
Guest chapter 28 . 6/6/2016
I imagine those twileks talking in complete deadpan not really caring too much.
Markus-Antonius chapter 35 . 6/4/2016
Pretty awesome chapter! I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/3/2016
You know what an awesome addition to the Star Wars universe would be?
A cult that revers HK-47 as the ultimate doom of human/sentient/meatbag kind.
They try to meticulously wipe any mention of the droid from the galaxy archives and hope to one day find it's body so that they can blow up the star system it's in so that it may never come back.
:P
kyubishepard chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Anyone know what form Naruto uses? I don't know if its been said and I just completely missed it, but id like to know
Guest chapter 35 . 5/30/2016
would naruto want to try to make a some kind of emergency summoning using chakra for the star forge allowing it to leave with ships unable to follow as they can't by pass the hyper lanes. Something that can't be used often but would be pretty cool to have. Or have him personnelize the forge more making it you have to have chakra to activate the seal to go to one of the more inner chambers. doing so would pretty much make it only those in Naruto's group could gain access. while this is great in preventing an invading force. it would come with the consequence if anything needed to be fixed in the inner chambers it would be highly in-efficent in bringing supplies and repairs to. So it feels Naruto wants to make the Star Forge as grand/powerful as possible with the thought he'll decide what to do with it later.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/27/2016
I liked this chapter it just seems lke youve entered a slow area of canon/legend that is bogging you down good luck escaping it i really like your storys
Cerulean Knight chapter 35 . 5/27/2016
You know what would be hella scary? If Naruto could fling lava from his sword.
So will HK-S3 be repaired, upgraded and made HOS or would Naruto take him with him?
cibervader chapter 35 . 5/26/2016
I am so incredibly happy to see that my all time favorite fanfiction has once again updated. This chapter was splendid and as usually mostly free of spelling and grammatical errors, and those that exist are very easy to ignore. My only question is that, wasn't Naruto blinded before when he fought the clone? I understand that the flash would still catch him off guard and provide the openings that Nalvas exploited, but this wasn't the first time he had been blinded, right?

Other notes I have is that once again you s splendidly capture what many other fanfiction authors fail at. An internal struggle, true character development, and a sense that these characters would truly make these decisions. It adds an unparalleled sense of immersion and depth to your story that very few other fictions posses.

Once again, a splendid job. I'm so ecstatic to be reading your work again that I found myself gleefully laughing out of sheer enjoyment as I read on. Good work.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/26/2016
wouldn't under lord piece together that he is building something as space filled with anomalies is ideal to build something in secret, but the puzzle being what he is building.

he probably doesn't know what to do with Naruto as there interests may be in fact very similar but he has no way of confirming of narutos interests.
2,846 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »