Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Prince Sheogorath chapter 35 . 5/23/2016
Fantastic chapter!
Lord Mortensen chapter 35 . 5/23/2016
FanFuckingTastic! please update soon!
l3loodKnight chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
So no matter what happens at the end of whatever result between Naruto and Plagueis, Naruto should experience the terror of a woman's wrath when Karin gets her hands on him for ignoring her for over 3 months! Also since naruto was checking out former Sith Worlds I'm surprised he hasn't been to Korriban yet since thats where the Sith began.
Naruto9tails chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
So happy to see the update, I started reading it only 30 minutes after you posted it. An absolutely incredible chapter, as always it was lond and held lots of information and warnings/hints about the future. You are a master of words and writting, every time you update I literally smile all day. So about the chapter, the way you had Gato create the Model Sector Defence Force out of thin air was awsome. It gave them a legitamite way of expanding their fleet, bringing on more pilots or volunteers, and made them worry less about any policing body watching them, because they are the law now.

Gato's companies are going to start to gain some momentum, what with the mining operations going well and multiple parties interested in the energy collectors. A shipping company can't be far behind or mabey even a shipyard for the larger war ships that will be 'needed' by the fleet. And one answer to the surplus of droid problem could be have Gato's 'donate' them to the Defence fleet as a sign of continued cooperation and sum free PR that would get him on the sector news.

Padme should make another appearance to either Naruto's group or Naruto when he gets back. She should be getting ready to be queen by now, maybe she could be one of the guests that are invited over when when the wine making operation starts up. If they end up getting into an argument about guns, ruling, or morality then all the better.

Lastly the thing with the black sun needs to be delt with, either Naruto needs to take control of the Black Sun from the Underlord, take control of the Underlord, or destroy the people in the Black Sun aware of his existence and cut all ties to them. I am in favor of him taking control of the Black Sun from the Underlord because it would give Plagueis something to do and a significant amount of new resources to wield against the Republic/Sidious. That being said the group would have a large spy network, an army(the droids), a fleet(Model Sector Defence Force), and one man at the head of it, Naruto
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Very nice work. Keep it up.
From The Depths Of Fear chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Another great chapter, love these and I always look forward to the next update, no matter how long the wait is. As it truly is worth it in the end.

Am looking forward to the next one.
DBZ Stargate Ninjawars chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Cool. Lots of forward plot momentum and interesting interactions with Naruto. I personally believe Sith and Tyrants in general are better as small scale rulers. Bigger and more diverse the area to rule, the more unpredictable it becomes and resistant it is to control. A corporate culture over a small area with a small elite fleet loyal to Naruto would be best I think.
MrCcoz chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
So glad to see this story updated! I can't begin to say how much I enjoy reading this story! I like how Naruto's plans are coming together and I think it's great that we can see how other characters view him. Will there be more time skips as we get closer to the Phantom Menace and how will sidious view naruto once he becomes aware of him?
Polyadious chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Wow! Great fic man! Just read everything in a couple of days, keep it up!
Guest chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Loved it! I want MORE haha. Also would like to see some Clone Naruto action.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Great chapter, can't wait for more
Mr.lava123 chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
This chapter very entertaining I love how you have incorporated many previous chapter elements into a compelling story. I love it when a new chapter is added to this story it really does make my day whenever I get a notification. Also I do not think I if or where you went wrong in the star wars universe so I do not have any information to add to try to review on but the political bits in this chapter is interesting. Again thank you for your great chapter and story.
SalemTheSpeakerOfTruth chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
A well written chapter. Glad to see you update, man. :)
Or woman.
Anarctik chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Always excited to have see another update come in for this fic, naruto being conflicted about what he wants to do is really interesting (especially that he even considered heroic and altruistic aspirations) and I'm so curious to find out just what direction he will take. Looking forward to naruto reprimanding shilaea since it's basically all her fault.
Amortal chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Seriously, an update for this story always makes my day. I enjoyed the chapter, it's interesting how things are progressing for Naruto and what kind of setbacks he has to deal with. I hope he gets a little bit of revenge on Shilaea for its her fault he had to deal with this and I wonder what he will find out from Nalvas. I look forward to the next chapter as usual.
2,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »