Reviews for Out of the Unknown
SemenDemon chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Thanks for the great chapter, I really liked the mustafarian arch. I also liked the fact that you didn't have the team being able to fix the warship up in a short time frame; instead you set the groundwork for a plot later on.
Vengeful Astartes chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
wicked chapter, really liked this one, got lots of plot development. like what you are doing with creating the mining facility and fixing up the warship ( like the idea of the group having their own capital ship). Have you thought about using the HK-77 droid template to create the beginnings of a fighting force/Army, I can't wait for the next chapter, really wanna see what happens next.

See ya next review m8
firelordeg chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter please continue to update a.s.a.l.a.
Lexor chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
i definitely enjoyed the chapter, and while it did seem a tad long it flowed and the way you described what happened made everything fun and easy to fallow. you definitely have a great fic here and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. i like that HK wants to be his own master and kill the group, but i wonder if it will become more like a business relationship/ general tolerance when he sees how effective the group is or analyzes their powers. i believe hk would attempt to discover their power source in an attempt to duplicate it unto himself. I hope that Naruto and his master do not fight a battle for the position of sith lord, but instead revoke the rule of two or maybe stay with the mentor relationship till the end of the story. keep up the good work!
Sterata chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
great chapter and super long thanks, you always end well so no comments thanks again this is a great story.
Bleedndreamz chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Huh... another very good and solid chapter. However frankly that comes as no surprise, this story probably showcases some of the best quality of writing and creative ideas on Fanfiction dot net at this particular time.

However instead of leaving a very long review, I will keep it a bit short. I felt the fact that both Naruto and Plagueis meet HK-47, and don't even ask who his current master was before they even made a deal with him to be a bit ridiculous.

I don't know what you plan to do about that... whether it be Revan or the Exile. However I felt that was quite the cop out in that regard. Perhaps you will address that in the next chapter. However I would think that is pretty damn standard to do with a droid, "What do you do? Who do you do it for?"

Anyways other than that little fact that I felt was quite out of character for both of them, whom are both rather genuinely curious characters in their own right? It was pretty good. Looking forward to future chapters.
nightmaster000 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Good chapter not only has HK-47 joined the group but Gato is still alive i must admit i did not see that last part coming how will Gato being back in the picture affect thing's how will he react to his situation.
0011101001100110 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
awesome chapter, is naruto going to eventually go back to his home system again?
YourbiggestFAN chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
Amazing story!

PLZ watch the "star wars: the old republic - cinematic trailers in chronological order" on youtube! I think it will inspire you greatly my friend. Pretty plz!

watch?vwx04LON06hs
culdoran chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really hope you do have Suigetsu get his own sword. I hope Naruto makes him help forge it and atleast channel chakra into it while its made(though I hope for it to be a different color to). Anyway other than annoying you about what I hope happen I'll say your story is fantasticall ****ing awsome and keep up the good work.
Selias chapter 21 . 1/16/2012
Oh yeah! I remember reading once that HK-47 was on Mustafar at around that time. He tricked the people who found him into getting him a new body or something, right? Can't wait to see what's next!
The Engulfing Silence chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
This is a most interesting chapter. I like to see that your not skipping moments like this just because it might not be relevant to the story. It's a nice change of pace if nothing else.

I did notice several really bad grammatical errors. Places where you were missing entire words, or had misspelled words. I think you might have missed them because this chapter is so damn long, but you should try to be a tad more careful. It would suck if such a good story was ruined by bad grammar.
DejDem chapter 21 . 1/14/2012
Fantastic chapter man and especially loved the ending (won't put up spoilers but whoever doesn't gget who the voice is isn't a true fan f Star Wars). If you do decide to put romance into this then i'd say just make it not the main focus, just little bits and events here and there to show that it exists but isn't oen of those 'willing to kill oneself to save the other' kind of romance. also i like how you make Plagius(did i spell that right?) have emotions other than the usual sith fear and hate and stuff. don't want himm to be a complete good guy though, just enough so that he cares about the current group(or just Naruto), butnot enough to sacrifice himself...though maybe later. Are they going to have a part in the clone wars at all, like finding there own followers or making an army of there own; since Plagius' main focus is on taking down sidious right
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 21 . 1/12/2012
It took a while, but I finally finished reading all you've written so far in this story. And, I must say that I totally enjoy what you've created with the conjoining of two different creations of fantasy.

I won't pick at anything you've written, because as an author I know how I want my stories to go, and don't like it when people tell me how to run my fics, but I do have a few problems with your writing in general.

First, your improper use of the words 'their,' 'there,' and 'they're.'

The word THEIR is used when referring to people's possessions. For example: My friends' dog is their pride and joy.

THERE is used in reference to a locale, i.e. I am going over there to pick up a new video game.

Finally, THEY'RE is a conjuction to combine the words 'they' and 'are' into something smaller. As if intead of saying, "Karin and Tayuya, they are redhead girls," I could instead say, "Karin and Tayuya, they're redhead girls."

Now, you normally don't mix up the last form, but you consistently get the first two backwards. If you were to look up the phonetic sound of each one, you can hear the difference when you're writing and can better correct that.

The same issue also comes up when you use the varios forms of 'to.' And by that I mean, the words 'to,' 'too,' and 'two.'

The word TO is used if I am going to say "I am going to the store." It's short and allows for direction.

TOO on the other hand indicates an add on, like, "He's going too." Or, used when stressing an adjective or adverb, like "The fire was too hot."

And finally, TWO is the correct spelling for the second digit in the Arabic numeral system when you say, "There are two droids working."

But, apart from those and the more common improper combining of two different methods of saying the same thing, that's all I have a problem with. For example, in the recent chapter, you wrote, "Naruto drove the speeder bike moved to the opposite side of the fork, which appeared safe for the moment, and he looked back as a twenty foot wave of lava reached the wall and moved around it."

That's just one example, so keep an eye out. I know that at times my fingers and my brain run on different speeds too, so you have to keep an extra eye on your screen while typing. The more you practice, the better you'll get at just feeling when you create the typos, as I find myself doing while writing this review. It's a skill and I would love to see your writing develop into something consistently clean in terms of grammar and spelling.

So, again, keep an eye out for homophones (words spelled different, but sound the same) when you write and the quality will grow exponentially.

The story, the plot, the characters, and everything else are phenominal and I will continue to read as you update, I just had to point out the errors that have becoming increasingly grating on my nerves.

Until next time.