Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Susanoo the God of Storms chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is the best naruto star wars crossover that I have ever read and I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what Plagueis will say.
Peter Kim chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
The other two prisoners should be either Kasumi(girl who can create illusions),Guren or Yukimaru.
Peter Kim chapter 15 . 9/10/2011
Naruto should have altered Kabuto and Tayuya's memories that they were knocked unconscious by a person who killed orochimaru but didn't see that person's face or know that it was Naruto.
Silvanatri chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Amazing, simply amazing so far, the best story i have seen or read in a long while.
syed chapter 15 . 9/6/2011
This is a great story.

I wonder if naruto will use the ninja as part of his plan to move on the the galaxcy, unite them by showing them a new goal, instead of destroying each other, they can compete for honor and fame by competing on how well they do in the galaxcy.

Handing over the head of orochimaru, scroll of sealing, rajin and the snake contract would be something to help him with the leaf village. Will he one day attempt to get sarutobi and tsnade knowledge, and did he get all of jiraiya's.

Naruto wont be sith, instead he will be something new, imagine a force of naruto followers, duel powered forces. At some point will he steal the full database and holocrons from the jedi and darth sidious. ALways best to be the best informed. If he goes searching for technology and force secrets and teaching, could he stumble accross rakatan technology. DOes summoning work galacticly, the same for communications. Imagine droids with chakra based tech and abilities, similar to the puppets but more awesome.

WIll his new minion who can turn to water get the lightning water, and learn all those water jutsu.

SOme say anakin was make by sidious using his masters teachings on creating life, would the sith lord detect it and interveen.

WIll naruto be forced to deal with doto, or use him as a new host body, so eventually allow koyuki her throne back.

COuld the stone of gelel, be the super power source needed? Is naruto world, in the unknown regions, the deep core, wild space, or some hidden cluster.

IN the wiki, there are around 210 diferent force powers, some would be really cool if shown off the right way.
kacoo chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Just read all the way thru love ur character depth and look forward to how you will make "saskes team" into narutos
wishfulliving89 chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
love the story. very well written. so cant wait for the next chapter. one of the best i read on here.
Peter Kim chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
All Jiraiya knows that either Naruto is a missing nin or someone has taken Naruto's body and there's nothing to say to the Konoha Council that Naruto is a missing nin.
JokersLastLaugh chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
This story is really good and i cant wait to see what happens when naruto runs in Akatsuki and Sasuke tries going to Oro.

I also found it funny you have now made Team Taka(Hawk).

Please update soon because this is a good story and is Naruto going to get the Sharingan?
Whowhatwhere chapter 15 . 8/24/2011
I have really enjoyed this story so far. It is a very different take on Naruto/Star Wars crossover. You do very well in characterization and dialogue and really make the story come alive. Keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing where you take this!
revan0407 chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
even though they found out the body is a fake i cant see jiraiya very happy of them stealing from a body plus tenten needs help
EgyLynx chapter 15 . 8/22/2011
hmm... well?
Beloved Daughter chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
Quite an interesting story! I can't wait until Naruto gets off-planet though and meets his first Jedi! I can't wait to see what is going to happen then and if Naruto will ever realize that his master doesn't particularly care about him... though he has put quite an investment of time into him...
Hyloch chapter 15 . 8/16/2011
Can't wait for more! this story is really awesome!

What sword will suigetsu use since zabuza is still alive?

And what will the supplies coming from grass mean?

I really love this story!
colazero chapter 15 . 8/15/2011
a very fun story.

one of the best crossover-stories i've come across as well.

still needs work in the grammar and spelling departments, though.

hope ya continue to update.

good job.