Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Kingdark chapter 21 . 1/7/2012
This is actually my first review and I have to say that I really enjoyed reading your story to this point. I'm disappointed that I already reached the last chapter and that I'm writing this now but it has to come to an end sometime.

Anyway, you do tend to switch there/their and words that sound alike around. I just thought I should mention that so that you can keep it mind in the future. though/thought is a mistake you tend to make too. The same goes for quit/quiet/quite.

I agree with an earlier reviewer that I wouldn't mind reading shorter chapters in return for more regular updates in return.

You already said that you wanted Naruto to remain a dark sider, but if his hate is the source of the problem then wouldn't it make sense to trade it in with the grey side in return?

I think that it wouldn't be that far fetched you know. I was really surprised (but most certainly not unhappy) that my most favourite character of KOTOR has made it's appearance.

I read a SW story at one time where the star forge,after it was destroyed began to regenerate itself. I wonder if that's something you got in mind.

Well done!
frozendude chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
this is a great story

Does plaugies realize that doing it the main sith way usauly somehow comes back to haunt the sith and might cause there down fall. is that why he not being utterly ruthless like sidous
Overlord-Brian chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
When you said, rust colored droid with a gun in his hand, I hoped.

Then "meatbags" OH YA, a HK droid? or am I reading this completely wrong? anyways great story, Iv been waiting for an update.

Best N/SW crossover yet.
chakragrip chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
First off let me say I am extremely flattered that you would even mention reviewer names. By now you should probably know that I'll start off saying how much I enjoyed the latest chapter (lol).

Anyway, as I probably mentioned a while ago, I barely know Star Wars outside of the movies (and even those are hazy memories at best). I'll defer to the experience of the other reviewers here as how best to advise you. But I feel it would be prudent to keep mentioning that I still think you did a good job regardless, so congrats and keep it up! The latest chapter did feel a little dry, but I can't really put my finger on why. It's not that I expect action all the time, and it *was* necessary to explain the new body and stuff. Shrug. Maybe it was just me.

Hope I'm not repeating myself too much, but I have to say it again, you've got a great story going here, and - as always - my only fear is that you might lose sight of the plot and stumble into writers' block and abandon it. The only advice I have for this is have an outline, you can fill in the arcs later. It's easier to move when there's a goal in sight.

Happy (belated) New Year!
Hecatonchir of Athena chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Ah, I've been wondering if you would put in HK-47, even though he's a thousand years old. Is he upgraded, or are you going to have Naruto upgrade him? Anyways, good chapter.
ulys chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Great Story! Truly unique, and very well written! Can't wait for more!
Peter Kim chapter 21 . 1/3/2012
Many reader wanted HK-47 to join Naruto's crew and will HK-47 join Naruto's crew or not? We know that Kabuto has his own goals from reading the current "Naruto" manga and how much of Kabuto's goal has changed that the he is in the Star Wars universe?
Reviewer chapter 21 . 1/2/2012
I just have to say this is a great story. An original story if I've ever seen one. Even though I've never watched any of the Star Wars movies, I can still follow along the story through your thoughtful writing. I like where your taking the plot, and how your developing your characters. I do have to say though there are some minor grammatical errors in your chapters that I have noticed. Its nothing too big and doesn't really detract from the great story.
mr.zulu chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
great update! love the story, dyeing to see more ;)
azul chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! This story has so much potential, the star wars universe provides unlimited opportunities for Naruto and his gang!

I was wondering, will there be a time-skip, you write wonderfully, and the updates are awesome, but so little gets done in each chap. Just curious ...

Amazing story buddy, cant wait for more!
juugo chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
What a great Fucking story! Definitely the best crossover out there! keep up the good work bro!
lily chapter 21 . 1/1/2012
Great chapter, cant wait for more! :)
Reiterpallasch chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
It was funny, as they were exploring the cause of what might have happened to the crew, and plagueis spared a glance at one of the droids on the ground, a thought popped into my head.

"Oh I hope HK-47 is involved"

But i passed it off as wishful thinking, i mean there's no way the author would do that right?

Then the moment hit, "Welcome to my ship Meatbags."

at that point i exploded into a shower of confetti, so happy was I.
EDelta88 chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
...you gave them HK
Houkou chapter 21 . 12/30/2011
DO i sense HK-47 in the near future o.o fucking love that droid best character ever anyways awesome chap I look forward to the next one
2,818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »