Reviews for Out of the Unknown
UppedB chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
This is an amazing story! Definetly the best Naruto & Star Wars crossover! I can't wait to read more!
Jerex chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
thanks for the update i love this story!
Elroy chapter 20 . 12/16/2011
WOW\\ Just reread some of your story, while "puff the magic dragon", wow, you are so a great writer, you do such a greta job for readers to envision what you write in their minds easily.

Keep up the great work! you have much talent!
Claymore 2010 chapter 20 . 12/15/2011
Excellent story I can't wait for your update. btw Deefour is a nice addition to the crew.
babylon chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Wow! My buddies turn me to this story, and gotta say, this is the best crossover out there! I'm even more excited cause it takes place in the Star Wars universe. Yay!

You have many, many followers, some too lazy to review, mainly my buddies and I. :) I'm trying to review as often as I can, lol, I'll make my friends review as well. Stay motivated my friend! YOU ARE THE MAN!
limitless chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
AWESOME STORY! Can't wait for the update!

I second what "peace" said!
peace chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
Kids, behave! Come on guys, no need to act like children. There are actual kids reading and reviewing this story, there is no reason for them to be expose to this kind of language.

If you are angry, talk to someone about it, write about it in the appropriate place, and in the appropriate manner, if that fails, fight someone bigger than you!
Sasha Naruto chapter 20 . 12/14/2011
And YOU chakragrip are The Most Idiotic and Complete MOTHERFUCKER!
hitman chapter 20 . 12/13/2011
I love that this takes place in the star wars universe! I can't wait for the next update!
chakragrip chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
Nice update! Just a coupla words. Looks like this is going more Star Wars than Naruto. Shrug. No problem with that, as long as you've got the story plotted out since original plotlines have a very nasty habit of turning into an abandoned story.

Similar to what blackmamuth posted I also agree that the authorities which spotted Kabuto roof hopping should've immediately thought 'Jedi'. And yeah spaceports should be one of the few installations rating thorough camera coverage, considering that they are entry points. Anyway you seem to have gotten that angle covered so I suppose it doesn't matter.

The summon thing isn't a problem imho, it's been mentioned in many fics that summon space is not analogous to physical space so it doesn't matter where in the universe you are when summoning something.

I see the nut going by the initials S and N is still posting. He must be blind or something, I don't see any disclaimers on your recent chapter. There are plenty of stories on the site with disclaimers being paragraphs long. Dunno why the complaint on this story. You may want to ditch the Q&A with specific reviewers though, if you want them there then leave off the names. Otherwise it kinda comes across as you picking and choosing who to answer. Just answer a couple of questions you want (no names) and leave it at that.
god of all chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
NGN-gin chapter 7 . 12/10/2011
I've gotta say, i've read alot of stories on this site, and very few have caught my intrest. But so far, this is shaping up to be one of the best i've read. looking forwards to reading the rest.
blackmamuth chapter 20 . 12/10/2011
Hmm... Wonder if the Akatsuki will finally learn that Naruto is definitevily out of their reach.

I'd just wish to see their faces if they learn that the Kyuuby jinchuriiki left the planet, and they can't get him at all.

Also, wouldn't Kabuto jumping in rooftops scream jedi to the police/investigation?

Also, it's strange than half the cameras in the city weren't pointed to the station, and Naruto and co escape wasn't actually filmed.

Kabuto can still summon snakes, right? lightyears away? that could be bad, so somehow the akatsuki/konoha could reach them.

Is Naruto in the memorial stone? after all, he supposedly died in the line of duty, as far as knoha is concerned...

Also, Chakra Armor. Wonder if Naruto would forge the framework using the "sith/jedi smelting technique" Because as far as I understand, they haven't finished making the armors, right?

There is also Naruto's Shadow clones.

Thermal detonator Shadow clone Lulz.

crate of blasters, shadow clone army Lulz. One man army that it's actually renewable.
5-digit chapter 19 . 12/9/2011
"Qui-Gon, what does the scouter say about his midi-chlorian count?"

"...It's over NINE THOOOOOOUUUUUUSAAAAAAAND!"

*pause*

"... oh, well, that's not too bad. That's actually about average. Yeah, let's kick his ass!"

*one severe ass kicking by Naruto later*

"HOLY CRAP! This guy is too bad ass for us, what IS he?"

Sorry, couldn't resist XP.
Sasha Naruto chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
"sigh" Trust me when I say that soon everyone and everything will sense Darth Plaqueis, and I mean Everyone and Everything:

1. Jedi.

3. Aliens.

Everyone will sense and feel Dead Sith Spirit...They have a nose for that.

Anakin...as you have said, Qui-gon will train him(Qui-gon is such a Fan-boy).

If Yoda does have a milleniums knowledge worth, then Yoda should know Force abilities like Revan,Bastila,Vandar,Exile,Vrook and others do.

Those Ancient Jedi/Siths Have Force Abilities and Force So Great...That Each of them could Destroy Anakin in one minute.

Anakin would be a dust and ash, if he would fight against Revan and Bastila and Others.

Not even Yoda would survive such Fight.

That's a Fact.

Revan is More Powerful than any Dead or Alive Jedi/Sith, none of them stand a chance.

Yes I Do Know about Star Wars and Naruto, Thank You Very Much axellon2008...AND STOP WITH DAMN DISCLAIMER WILL YOU!

Sheesh...Disclaimer this, Disclaimer That...It's so damn Annoying.

Axell...I want to see Chapter 21 without Disclaimer...I Don't Want to See That Damn Word Ever.

No More Disclaimer...NO CANNON...And No Plots...those things would ruin everything good in a story.

Thank You and Good Night(or Good Day whatever).
2,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »