Reviews for Out of the Unknown
OBSERVER01 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
excellent -47 was quite fun to read will plaguis realize just who 47 is?
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Nice chapter although I was wondering if you're going to update Santouryu No Ryuuma soon?
RockBane chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
azul chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Awesome update, like always!

You make everything flow so well... It looks more realistic, and nothing seems forced. You , my friend, write so well, that I've stopped reading other stories, after i started reading yours.

Keep up the great work! :)
cuco chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Thanks for the great update!

As always great job!
Jimbobob5536 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Very nice chapter. I like Suigetsu's new sword.
JAKdaRIPPER chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Is it wrong that i felt the chapter was to short, I think i just love your fic and writing style to much. Anyway i would like to ask how powerful would the warship be compared to other current warships in the galaxy?
blackmamuth chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Ohh, droid factory? In a mineral rich planet? very good. Von neummaning themselves into obscene wealth isn't out of the question if the resources are there for the taking.

Of course, turning the output first into a mining factory, then into a refinery, and eventually making a front company so they could sell offworld would take time methinks. Also, they would need discrete starships (Or droid operated ships, a lot more cheap Life support? athmosphere? what for?), but an easy target for pirates)
VFSNAKE chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Love how that went. I think hk will like being in naruto's crew since he gets to be violent when given then chance like in kotor 2: sith lords and will stay win naruto when promised the chance to slay meat bags from his world. I don't think many people would like hk calling them meat bags on naruto's homeworld. LOL!
Directorman chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Seeing HK-47 join(Even if it's against his will) was certainly nice, but soon he too shall fall prey to Naruto's power to make people become loyal to him. (Or at least feel emotions other then hatred in Plageuis case.)

Seeing you use Gato was a great surprise, I didn't expect you use such minor characters and give them such a large role in the galaxy. Then again it's like Kishimoto designed them to be blank slates which makes them great to be used in fanfiction.
Peter Kim chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
I wonder if you are ging to do the time skip or not in this fic? There is hould be
nimb09 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
I didn't see that naruto want hk47 or is it 77 but whatever. Great job
GenoBeast chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Suigetsu sword seems awesome.

Its also cool that the Sith group will possible get their own warship. Despite all the trouble they get into, they have habit of turning back luck into good luck because of all the stuff they now possess. Like on Ibonihs it kind of made sense how Naruto and Plagueis got everything together but out in the galaxy they took over a pirate port, took smuggler weapons/ship, found a warship that lead them to a hidden Republic output that is a thousand years old, and these really rare statues were happened upon. I actually don't have a problem with the idea since it seems like the Force wants them to amass this power base. If its the will of the Force then obviously it does not care if it uses a 'Sith' group because it is all the same. I definitely like that idea.
Dragonking20 chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Wow, another long but well worth it chapter. Loved the fight scenes and all the HK-47 dialogue, I like his way of talking and this is only the second story I've read with him. Lots of little surprises have occured and now the group is on its way to gaining resources for its future blackops against Sidious and his plans. I actually like the idea of Naruto's group having an army of HK-47 type droids to aid them and can't get the picture of Sepratist droids complaining about how much cooler those guys are, while there killing them. All in all another great update and can't wait for
sumwhriblong chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
Great update!

HK-47 has joined the group now. Looking forward to the tatooine arc!
2,865 | « Prev Page 1 .. 100 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 120 .. Last Next »