Reviews for Out of the Unknown
tom hardy chapter 35 . 5/16
Almost a year now. plz update would hate to see this fic die
Pound town chapter 1 . 5/12
Fucking update already you lazy cunt
Ur greatest fan
Comon update if u do not have any plot send naruto back to his world he can learn senjtsu and manupulat ninja world village akatusuki etc can even manuplt save itachi help kill danzo and many other things fight narto clone in a epic death mach can get kurama back and with the help of ninja concur the galaxy or he can come to light side and help every one like tayaya with the help of tsunsade help nagato konen kill tobi save jiraya there many places he can enter back or u can get him were a mask and do more shady stuff or good stuff in galaxy or his home world or u can do clone naruto do good stuff tell the truth to elder tsunade or jiray tsunade what ever do some stuff make ur magic work happen good luck help gara or some thing
FallenAngelXII chapter 19 . 4/30
Soooo... Form IV is Araru, Nimen is Form VI. You mixed those up and said Form IV Nimen was Naruto's preferred style near the beginning of the chapter. Simple enough and likely a typo you may have made while thinking you were typing it the correct way because you were commenting on Naruto's style's inherent weakness to blaster bolts and what he should do to improve it. Learning some Ataru would be a great way to shore up those defenses and with the roman numerals the way they are it is tricky in the first place, thus the mix up.
silverstreak93242 chapter 35 . 4/24
Greetings, here's hoping that this review finds you well! I must say, I am glad I gave this story a chance to grab me, and it certainly did that indeed! I rather enjoyed the premise and the plot, and the build on each area of the chapters! I am looking forward to more chapters, and I am hoping that your muse will let the next chapters out her hands into yours, because a year is a long time to wait for the next chapter of a story...I am hoping that this story isn't dead, only on hold for a bit longer! If your still taking suggestions for the the clone Naruto's time on Ibonihs for the gate keeper of the holocron, hehe, how bout Jedi Revan? Or maybe one of Yoda's old holocrons? Anyways, again, here's hoping this finds you well, and that your still working on this story! Chapter lengths don't matter, the content and the continuation of and further of the story and plot is what matters!
ta.shrivastava chapter 1 . 4/13
Judging from the summary, will naruto turn a villain? About the chapter: never expected you to write a large one, especially since it is the starting chapter. None the less, you got me hooked.
Nick-Arach chapter 35 . 3/27
Will this story be continued?
urst chapter 1 . 3/23
hf2et
TheKrister2 chapter 16 . 3/23
So I am simply re-reading it, but in the beginning of this chapter I noticed something wrong. When Jiraiya was checking Naruto's report it said that only the survivor of the team survived. Yet a while after he saved Karin and dumped her in his hideout he said that he told them she left with her teammate back to Grass Country. This was obviously done to hide any connection to him because Anko saw Karin, yet now that has simply evaporated? Wat.
tempestguard chapter 3 . 3/11
How in the world did the midi-chlorian survive a bijuu's corrosive and destructive chakra is beyond me.
tempestguard chapter 4 . 3/11
Why is the kyuubi weak minded that he lowered its guard to simple force tricks and deceit, it literally shouts weak and idiot not the same with the almighty, genius, crafty, immortal kurama.
Great story. Only thing that I noticed was that naruto's light saber style is really form VI not form IV.
at the end is prisoner. FYI
why dos Naruto not clone himself without his Bijuu.
Naruto using a Escape pod So cool love the story so far.
2,842 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »