Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 19 . 5/12
Ok Shmi Skywalker wasn't something I know everyone did not expect.
Anonymous Pepe chapter 32 . 5/11
Damn that was a long fight. But it was very detailed and exciting to read. I really hope Naruto uses the Clone for some of his schemes butI really want him to remain Jinchuuriki though. Maybe he could pretend joining Kumo and then he could use their moving island to become friends with the Kyuubi or at least train him. However this would take a big arc so maybe a simpler solution is forcing Jiraiya to give him the key?

My guess is you're gonna give the Clone the Kyuubi, but I gotta say I really don't like that. Naruto wouldn't be Naruto for me anymore, if that makes any sense to you.

Since this is my last review I can give I might as well suggest a pairing. Either Tayuya or Padme would be fine to me. Altough it doesn't have to be one of them, he could also start liking them both or whatever. At least don't give him 2 girls at the same time that would be kinda lame like allllll those other harem stories out there.

Btw where are the Jedi?

Can't wait to see the confrontation between Naruto and Plagueis! :)
Anonymous Pepe chapter 31 . 5/11
Wow a clone! Maybe if Naruto wins the fight he can use the Clone on Ibonihs?

Btwnow that Juugo pretends to be Naruto, wouldn't it be fun if he made friends or something like that? Then when Naruto returns he's like 'who are you people!?'.

Gonna read the lasr chapter now and maybe review it as well
Anyway keep it up! :D
Anonymous Pepe chapter 30 . 5/11
Great chapter can't wait to find out more about Naruto's Forge prototype. I wonder what will happen if Plagueis finds out :o

And I really hope he finds a cure for Tayuya!
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 16 . 5/11
Why did you keep Tayuya?
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 14 . 5/10
Lol Karin fell asleep and Danzo almost caught him.
Anonymous Pepe chapter 18 . 5/9
Great chapter, loved the Konoha nins part. The whole 'Old Kiri Touch' thing had me really laughing tough. Finally they are in the Galaxy. Can't wait to read more, keep it up :D
Anonymous Pepe chapter 17 . 5/8
Fantastic fights! Altough I still hope Orochimaru wilk be revived via Anko's curse mark or something hehe.

Next chapter they leave the planer? Can't wait. Maybe they can go to Tatooine or something? That's in the Outer-Rim right?
Anonymous Pepe chapter 13 . 5/8
First of all great story! I see it has been a while since you updated. Hope that will change before I reach the end hehe.

A question I had regarding this chapter: How does Danzo know Naruto can read minds? Did he conclude that because Sai and Fu were acting strange or because what happened to Jiraiya?
Tom Hardy chapter 32 . 5/7
could you at least give us an update to tell us that it's dead.
plz update
avidreaded chapter 32 . 5/5
Please update cause this story is absolutely awesome and I really want to read more
Frequent Reader chapter 1 . 5/1
Hey its been 7 months since you last updated! May 4th its Star Wars day. Maybe update then?
a chapter 32 . 4/30
Write more please
Maxxus Herald chapter 17 . 4/28
Didn't Plagueis want to do away with the Rule of Two? Just a little curious why you chose for him to adhere to it.
coldblue chapter 32 . 4/26
Please update!

At least sometime on May 4th or something.
2,303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »