Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Please update man you left it on a huge cliffhanger and it's been over four months your killin me man ppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee update
rogue jedi chapter 16 . 2/7
Excellent chapter. I loved the confrontation between Master and Student, and I feel it was handled well in the spirit of Sith. I've only read a few Naruto fics so far and I'm not very familiar with the canon material but I feel you write it well enough to follow. Good job!
body snatchers chapter 15 . 2/7
While I echo Danzo in saying "Well played, Uzumaki!", I'm skeptical he didn't prep the corpse's belongings. I mean, he went to all the trouble of figuring to use a medical jutsu to ensure the body would resemble his, and fake his medical records... but he didn't bother to change the clothes or supplies on it? I find that highly improbable, considering his Sith training especially with the regards to lying. This is just a different kind of lying, still deception. It should also have been part of the basic ninja curriculum i.e. infiltration and disguises, albeit this time disguising a corpse and not himself.

Other than that... bravo, 100% OC, I've never read any other fic in which he does this. Great job.
Kettlefish chapter 14 . 2/6
Haha, damn awesome. And fuck you, Danzo, you old warhawk prick. Boy am I glad I found this fic, it's delicious. Looks like I'm just under halfway through. Really love the size of the chapters, this is my kind of author. axellon2008 you da real MVP.
Timber Maniac chapter 7 . 2/5
I love this chapter. Framing Mizuki was cherry on top of the icing. That chase with the clone and ending at Mizuki's apartment was gold, haha.

See, THIS is the kind of fanfic that should be posted. None of this "rehash every single page of the manga except for 1 tiny detail" crap.

Can't wait to read more!1! (lol I'm slacking off at work here)
excellent story, you are an amazing writer. I look forward to the next chapter
weaponwes123 chapter 1 . 1/23
The thing that frustrates me the most is that Naruto is always getting beaten up or barely pulls over a win. He never really has moments that when he seems remotely powerful. He has the ability to do so since he is the only ninja in the galaxy with over one thousand ninjutsus but he barely uses a quarter of that knowledge. Sure, I like the idea of Naruto not being a total Sith character but he seems really has shadow clones and enhanced healing abilities so he should be able to go out to train and get strong much faster than your average person. I am not expecting that he becomes so powerful that no one will be able to touch him but he should show signs of him beating some of his opponents easily. Also, what will you do with the Sharingan cells they stole from Kakashi's/Obito's eye?
Darth Patrick chapter 1 . 1/19
I think most of your readers wouldn't mind if you posted 15k chapters instead of 22k chapters if that would make the update rate faster.
Please tell me you r going to update this soon the suspense is killing me you can't just leave on a huge cliffhanger for four months and say nothing at the very lead could you pos an estimate as to when u r going to post the next chapter so I don't have to keep checking all the time
Loving the story, hope you update soon and I can't wait for when they go back to ibonihs... Man that's gonna be interesting how he meets up with with akatsuki and he other people that knew him...but he wasn't known very well so that's a moot point...his only real reputation is as a ninja that faked his death and evaded capture by leaving in a giant flying machine

Anyways, update soon, the suspense is killing me
And update that Santoryu no Ryuuma story too, that thing is awesome
sj622 chapter 30 . 1/12
Ok I've review the last chapter already so i can't put this anywhere else but this. . . . So . . . ARGH! I REREAD THIS FOR THE THIRD TIME! :O Come on man where is that chapter 33! . . . Argh damn real life stuff. :I Well quick question . . . And more than likely this is random. But will there be a little force unleashed action? I mean a little peek at a certain star . . . destroyer? Oh and also will Naruto be getting a cool sith name?
Air of infinity chapter 25 . 1/12
When the fuck is the next update
Sparkysbro201 chapter 18 . 1/8
WOOOOOHOOOOOO!
vampwalker709 chapter 3 . 1/2
The whole 9,000 midi-chlorians threw me off and your reason sucks just having a high count doesn't make you op it means you have lots of and the continued naruto bashing by calling him stupid like every page when canon naruto isn't dumb just goofy in fact naruto is pretty damn smart so i am .
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 1/2
Great chapter hope just naruto has what he was talking about.
2,260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »