Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Bella-swan11 chapter 35 . 12/27/2017
Naruto you must make your own decisions, remember that Plagueis was the one who raised you; The rule of two of the Sith is true. You do not believe that I have changed the Sith order, for more than a thousand years it has remained that way; It's time for the change. You have a link with Plaeguis, you deserve to protect him, Naruto has already been taken away.
Guest chapter 35 . 12/7/2017
Please update
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2017
I want you to find something pointy, that's sharp, barbed and rusty, and stab anywhere that will kill you. This whole fanfic is so fucking aggravating!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2017
How can everyone fucking follow Naruto without him noticing, this is just bad writing.
A long time Fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
I've been reading since chapter 2 was posted, though I've never posted a review to my own shame, but now I am in the hopes that you'll continue this great story. Recently you've posted ~2 updates a year but we'll all be glad with just 1. So please I'd really love to see where naruto is going and what's going to happen next.
Geroar chapter 35 . 10/24/2017
I loved it! All of it! I hope you put out the next chapter soon! It seems like its been a while since the last chapter
dragzxx chapter 35 . 10/24/2017
man i miss this story alot
Testament of fate chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
He died while making the mating sound of the uchiha.
Phil chapter 16 . 9/15/2017
I wonder: When will Naruto realize from Jiraiya's memories that Kakashi must have known about Naruto's parents too? Since Plagueis didn't give Naruto those memories from Kakashi, the logical conclusion would be that he deliberately withheld them...
Riptide04 chapter 35 . 9/8/2017
I don't mean to sound stupid, but, I'm going to assume that Ibonihs will have no more relevance to this story?
i4md347h chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
I very enjoy this version of the crossover, as it seems so...natural. You know how to play each of the characters and turn them into your own, making the story very immersive in general. I kind of wish you will continue writing this story if possible, though take your time. Anyways, good story!
rc48177 chapter 35 . 8/28/2017
Shame this story is dead, I really loved it wanted to know where it was going.
rc48177 chapter 18 . 8/26/2017
I've never been more happy for a character to finally get on a boat, space boat... whatever, it's a berserk thing
Dark Supremacy chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
I'm loving this!
rc48177 chapter 2 . 8/26/2017
And so the two worlds meet
2,865 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »