Reviews for Out of the Unknown
I'm seeing a clone of myself.
What should I say?
Hmm...
"I don't remember creating you."
...
...
Somewhere far away spy manages to read lips and thinks:
'Well apparently he clones himself often.'
A large sweatdrop rolls down his head.

XD
Draco Kamikaze chapter 8 . 10/12
Apparently I did review this before, just not chapter 1 Haha, my mistake.

I think a chakra reactor might've still worked, but it would've had to have. Even based on the Rakata's hyperdrive that was powered by the dark side of the Force, which I doubt Plageuis knew how to replicate.
Draco Kamikaze chapter 2 . 10/10
Plagues is a scientist, so it makes sense he'd be curious about this foreign world. I don't recal if you've explained the differences between chakra and the Force yet, but I'm curious to see if maybe I just missed it. I forgot about how each of Naruto's cells had the little node on it that I presume is where he draws chakra from after all.
Draco Kamikaze chapter 1 . 10/10
While I've read this before, I decided to reread this from the start and realized I never reviewed this story.

I love how you set the stage. Everything seems to be going horribly wrong, and the mental image is vivid enough that when the ship crashes and Naruto finds it, you're excited for more. I greatly enjoy your story and am looking forward to remembering anything I missed.
Goldspark1 chapter 32 . 10/6
Love the battle between the Naruto's. I partially question how the clone was able to do A-level illusions since the original Naruto never learned any type of illusion. But everything else was awesome. How each Naruto had their own strengths and weakness but still had similarities. Not only was the battle fun to play out but it also delved into a conflict of ideals. What does Naruto want? If he didn't have conflict, how could the clone have those beliefs? All great character building.

" He who knows others is wise;
He who know himself is enlightened"
Goldspark1 chapter 29 . 10/4
Thanks for the little authors note at the bottom. I was curious on what the differences were between the B1 and OOM battle droids.
Pepe chapter 35 . 10/2
It's been 5 months already! Where is the next chapter ;_;
Goldspark1 chapter 28 . 9/29
So the star forge blueprints have been found. With it, we will be able to create an army.

Like the OMAKE. Nice way to blow off steam from all the hot planets they have been to.
Goldspark1 chapter 27 . 9/28
Juggo, you deserved it. Its about time someone other than Naruto got the girl. Or two girls in this case. I did not think those Twileks would be open to the idea of a threesome. But he is a good man. He dived into that hole in that ground with no idea on what was at the bottom. It could have been a pool of lava or spikes but all he did was follow his heart. And later had a conversation with the two. Its easy to see why they came to him. And its such a nice change of pace to have Naruto be the one left out. The fact he felt male hormones, was embarrassed, and was slightly jealous of Juggo was a nice touch. It showed he still has emotions and is just entering into puberty.
Goldspark1 chapter 23 . 9/27
Loved the chapter.

My first comment is I loved with what you did for HK-47. He was my favorite companion for his interesting dialogue and unknown origins. He had a great respect for his master and while you pointed out his other masters were less than desirable, it shows he can take orders well. I can't wait till he opens up more to the rest of their group. About his origins and his assessment of Jedi and Sith.

In the youtube video,

KotOR 2 HK-47: How to Kill Jedi

By: tehPrincessJ

I found his dialogue very interesting. About how emotions such as love, lust, and passion are considered weaknesses by the Jedi and Sith. About how their code for Jedi forbids them from forming attachments, restricting them from fully connecting to the force around you. While the Sith view these emotions as useless. So it came as a surprise to me a non-force sensitive with these strong emotions are able to take down Jedi. By broadcasting their emotions, they are able to hid their mind from a force sensitive opponent. How Revan put it, It was ironic that only people who had experienced such passions could harm Jedi in any way - That to kill a Jedi, you had to be a human being.

The reason I made a big deal about it was I can see the rest of Naruto's group able to use the same technique. They are not force sensitive, so they already possess the ability necessary. And they all have some form of passion that brought them to the group. Karin is scared of leaving the Siths side and is determined to be useful. Suigutsu has a passion for killing with a sword. Juggo has a passion for the living beings around him. Even the other redhead can do it because she has a passion for not wanting to be seen as weak and scared. They just need a bit of training from Revans teachings and they can be capable Jedi hunters.
unknown chapter 18 . 9/25
damn, I was psyched seeing this meticulous plan by plageious but then he leaves all the equipment behind that the ninja could possibly use in the future... triggered.
Goldspark1 chapter 18 . 9/25
Aww. The good old hit to the machine. Works every time. Or at least in movies. I want to call it the Solo approach.
Goldspark1 chapter 16 . 9/25
While it was a few chapters ago that we saw the inside of Naruto's mind, I greatly enjoyed the change from canon. He discovered that ship. And with it, a key to acceptance and knowledge. Its easy to see why Naruto, even after seeing his master so weak, would never betray him. We all have a need to know where we are. Not just physically but socially. So when the walls became more metallic, it showed that Naruto became hardened under his training.
Goldspark1 chapter 15 . 9/25
Love the chapter.

The battle between Juno and Naruto felt really good. While it was not Naurto's intention to fight, it certainly provided a good battle. Even Naruto didn't walk away unscathed and actually had to rely on others. It would be disappointing if he didn't get some injury from fighting some of Orochimaru's most powerful warriors.

The ending was the best. Tenten always struck me as the weakest ninja in all of Kohona. Relying on weapons when jutsus and the human body were so much stronger than material weapons. So I like that she is shining in this story. She recognized what equipment ninja wear and use. The fact she noticed his sword was not recovered and his outfit has changed just proves how good she is in her field. So thanks for showing me that even with super powers, everyone uses equipment.
Goldspark1 chapter 14 . 9/25
Love the chapter.

Yeah, I like Karin in this story. She might be easily intimidated but isn't afraid to let her voice be known. Always complaining but willing to do the work.
2,779 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »