Reviews for Out of the Unknown
myafroatemydog chapter 7 . 2/4
Another great chapter.
myafroatemydog chapter 6 . 2/4
Another excellent chapter. This story is getting good
EDelta88 chapter 33 . 2/4
You know, there was a Sith ritual for suppressing and harnessing spirits... granted, you could only do one at a time of the power would kill you but there was a fancy little workaround using Rakatan Tech to manually adapt a body to withstand the strain. Just a thought in case he ever takes that handy computer anywhere near Belsavis.

On another note, you mentioning Revan made me think of something. The Force in Balance. Given the sith fascination with Revan and Naruto's fascination with Rakatan Tech it would make sense for him to seek out more info on Revan and while Bane may have exhausted all resources closely tied to Darth Revan, he very likely overlooked anything Revan recorded after becoming a jedi again. Given that Revan later adapted sith techniques to channel other powerful emotions (namely love) the Jedi weren't too fond of him at the time but it is entirely possible that his theories are hidden somewhere in the galaxy... possibly with his descendants. In any case, I get the impression from the way Naruto is talking that he plans to take back his body at some point and I thought it would be interesting to see how Kyuubi would react to a Naruto that has balanced himself out; the sheer possibilities of him working with a purified Kyuubi... Not saying he should go Full Naruto but Force/Darkside fueled ninja puberty is kind of the most character building experience I can think of assuming he doesn't lose his mind and Kurama would probably respect him for working through the sheer level of complication his life has become
Kudou Shinichi chapter 22 . 2/4
I'm sure you know, but essence transfer kills the host body. It didn't happen this time and I don't care, because I am happy Gato gets to manage more illicit activities. Also essence transfer doesn't work if you have a mind, so usually sith use clone bodies. It might work if you have low willpower, but I'm not sure.

Also why is suigetsu's sword immediately cooler than Naruto's? I get the feeling that trying to make Naruto not op has made everyone else relatively more awesome. I wish Naruto's sword could change length like Orochinaru's sword. Perhaps a future sword could be made out of the grass cutting blade.
myafroatemydog chapter 5 . 2/4
Another excellent chapter. Naruto now has a weapon. Can't wait to start the next chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 2/4
Another interesting chapter. I wonder if your going to put him on. Team where kakashi is the sensei.
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 2/4
Another excellent chapter.
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 2/4
Another great chapter. Can't wait to start the next chapter
Kudou Shinichi chapter 21 . 2/3
I'm sort of sad that Naruto is more emo than I like, but I do like the story. HK is a big find.

I'm wondering how Kyuubi will be controlled in the future, because surely the even-odd seal interaction is insufficient. Mokuton fails for some reason, why? Force works to some extent, so sith runes should have some capability except they are dark side powers. Samehada is a chakra absorbing sword, so maybe Naruto can forge an item that will suck up demon chakra.

Plagueis's new host body should be able to communicate with the Killik sith holocron.

Does Orochimaru absorption yield any benefits? Knowledge, power, desire? Should it break down Naruto's body?
Irish Rambo chapter 33 . 2/3
Great story. One of the best crossovers i have ever had the pleasure to read. Keep it up:)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 33 . 2/3
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
Culaio chapter 33 . 2/2
Interesting chapter, which sadly I must say given me mixed feelings, some things about I strongly disliked and parts that I really liked.
What I disliked about it was the whole things with naruto getting rid of kyubi, which disappoints me very much since kyubi is one of fundamental aspects of naruto, and while ive read other stories where naruto didnt have kyubi what makes them different from this story is that naruto kept other traits that make him the "naruto", while in your story he is lossing more and more traits that make him who he is, I hope it wont come to it.
Second reason why I dislike it is because it wouldnt fix naruto's problem with kyubi's chakra, since naruto was born from jinchuriki after 10 month pregnancy, with "whiskers" on his face, and only people with whiskers like that are gold and silver brothers who had kyubi chakra intergrated into their bodies without seal which means that at least some of kyubi's chakra was integrated into his body from the moment he was born, most likely to his very DNA, so mostlikely naruto has still at least some of kyubi's chakra in his cloned body.

On the other hand I really liked the interactions between Naruto and Plagueis, I expected some fight and instead we got really deep conversation, I hope that Naruto will find his OWN path, since I believe that desire to "fit in" is holding him back, What was always making naruto special is that he found his own path in life instead being like others :).
Kudou Shinichi chapter 20 . 2/2
Kakashi's implanted mangekyou sharingan has an overpowered offensive ability in conjunction with force sensing, precognition, and force grip. I could be wrong of course. I loved this chapter.
mythics101 chapter 33 . 2/1
Awesome, a new chapter and a new arc. Honestly, I've been waiting for this confrontation between Naruto and Plagueis (if I forgot about the tension). I saw great character growth in this chapter and it makes me excited to see the adventures of Naruto and HK as Naruto tries to find out what it means to be a Sith and use the dark side.
DarthRexPoke44 chapter 33 . 2/1
The future of this story will be interesting. Can't wait for the next update.
2,472 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »