Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Anonymous Pepe chapter 30 . 5/11
Great chapter can't wait to find out more about Naruto's Forge prototype. I wonder what will happen if Plagueis finds out :o

And I really hope he finds a cure for Tayuya!
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 16 . 5/11
Why did you keep Tayuya?
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 14 . 5/10
Lol Karin fell asleep and Danzo almost caught him.
Anonymous Pepe chapter 18 . 5/9
Great chapter, loved the Konoha nins part. The whole 'Old Kiri Touch' thing had me really laughing tough. Finally they are in the Galaxy. Can't wait to read more, keep it up :D
Anonymous Pepe chapter 17 . 5/8
Fantastic fights! Altough I still hope Orochimaru wilk be revived via Anko's curse mark or something hehe.

Next chapter they leave the planer? Can't wait. Maybe they can go to Tatooine or something? That's in the Outer-Rim right?
Anonymous Pepe chapter 13 . 5/8
First of all great story! I see it has been a while since you updated. Hope that will change before I reach the end hehe.

A question I had regarding this chapter: How does Danzo know Naruto can read minds? Did he conclude that because Sai and Fu were acting strange or because what happened to Jiraiya?
Tom Hardy chapter 32 . 5/7
could you at least give us an update to tell us that it's dead.
plz update
avidreaded chapter 32 . 5/5
Please update cause this story is absolutely awesome and I really want to read more
Frequent Reader chapter 1 . 5/1
Hey its been 7 months since you last updated! May 4th its Star Wars day. Maybe update then?
a chapter 32 . 4/30
Write more please
Maxxus Herald chapter 17 . 4/28
Didn't Plagueis want to do away with the Rule of Two? Just a little curious why you chose for him to adhere to it.
coldblue chapter 32 . 4/26
Please update!

At least sometime on May 4th or something.
sj622 chapter 29 . 4/22
Hello, Im rereading this for the third time in anticipation for the next chapter and this was the only place i could review something new. I have a question on top of everything. That question is when Naruto eventually returns to his home world will he take some ninjutsu from different places? Maybe a little Iaido from the Land of Iron and the Samurais or some chakra armor tips from A in the land of lighting? Oh oh or get some inner help with the monks at the fire temple . . . wait he would need the waterfall for that wouldn't he . . .hm. Well anyway keep doing you! Cant wait for more and hope everything's gucci with you!
Darth Laisvas chapter 32 . 4/20
For the love of fuck. Update.
lukas chapter 32 . 4/16
I enjoyed this story so far, and can't wait for the next chapter!
2,315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »