Reviews for Out of the Unknown
Brokkoli chapter 17 . 9/3
didn't you like kill kabuto by getting him devoured by one of the demon brothers? how is he still alive and able to use his summons?
For genjutsu to work on some one, they need a chakra network. People in the galaxy don't have chakra networks. Making that genjutsu user pointless. Silly.
john chapter 18 . 8/29
o
Zeru'Xil chapter 26 . 8/25
Can't tell if jango is brave or suicidal
KiSwordsman chapter 16 . 8/24
All because those two fuckheads or more accurately Tenten want to go grave robbing. I mean freaking really
Zeru'Xil chapter 21 . 8/24
Is that hk-47?
Zeru'Xil chapter 20 . 8/24
This chapter had me giggling a number of times
Zeru'Xil chapter 18 . 8/24
Loving this lol
Mythicatalyst chapter 35 . 8/21
Damn... I really love this story.
You've done a fantastic job, and I can hardly wait for the next update.
:D
ur gratest fan chapter 35 . 8/11
AOswem is the only thing update
salasdaniel74 chapter 18 . 8/7
I would like to believe that the one trapped in the moon would get together with naruto like a parent/lover (meh...mutual) at one point.
Cabrio9f chapter 1 . 8/6
Im a big naruto fan and this crossover of Star Wars is new to me. So far I got the jist of it and like it however my flaw here is that I gotta go to Star Wars wiki to look up words, species, technology, weapons pertaining to Star Wars to help me understand the story better.
Janus chapter 35 . 7/19
The only Bad Thing I have to say about this Story is that it is too Short. ;)
Really though, I stumbled across this story years ago and read it when it was about half as long, and I am really happy to See that it was Not abandoned. I think that its one of if Not the best Starwars/naruto crossover.
Storm Fury chapter 32 . 7/19
Just had a thought this far in, while re-watching star wars and soon to be playing KoToR, both kicks started by reading this story BTW. Anyway my point, Why does Plageius thinks that Sidious surpassed him in the Rule of Two? Sith logic as i understand it. Rule of Two: Master Sith trains apprentice, Apprentice ultimate goal, beat and replace his master (both close attention to the fact i said beat, and not kill, explained soon.).

Now while Sidious instead killed Plageius, and far as i know destroyed him utterly normally, in your story Plageius came back, meaning Sidious failed to truly beat his master, but won in battle in a war. So by the rule of Two, and the fact Sidious is not a master sith in the eyes of the rules, while we both know he is good enough, and make Naruto his apprentice as Sidious, went rogue, as he was supposed to defeat his master, or die trying. Just a side story i thought of so to speak.

As writing this, just though of Plageius being true evil, and raised naruto to just be a monster, plague, destroyer or any number of horrible names on the galaxy, we all know he can be strong enough to destroy worlds.

And have him go full evil, after naturally killing Plageius as who should command him at full power? or Going the path of grey, basically redemption, by finding balance, becoming a sage and who knows from there, so many options.

Or he can go full good, but thats boring. Anyway, full review on final chapter, but so far, excellent, really enjoying reading this fanfic.
This is most likely the best fanfic I've read in the almost 9 years I have been on this site. You did a wonderful job on mixing the elements of the two universes. Thank you and please update.
2,757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »