Reviews for Out of the Unknown
I love naruto relationship with his master i hope it wont end with death
Its awesome story but its also sad that naruto will be getting more sith like
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 33 . 1/28
Glad you decided to update this story cause i was afraid you had abandoned it. Really good chapter btw, im glad Naruto/Rasen/Menma is about to take the dive into the Dark Side for real this time. Question: Will Menma(yeah ima just go with that name) learn more Force Techniques like Force Storm or Force Tornado? It would go great with his Wind Affinity. Also will he get the Sub-Element as you said before?

Thanks for not giving up on the story, can't wait for the next installment, annnnnd umm...yeah thats it. See you next chapter.
Trey of the rebellion chapter 33 . 1/28
I've missed this story.
Reported for breaking website rules
Lord Mortensen chapter 33 . 1/27
Awesome!
1-Maybe Naruto will become a Complete Sith?
2-the naruto clone, will follow the original canon?
3- the solution to cure Tayuya disease, could be the same procedure as Naruto made with his clone?

please update soon! I cant wait to read next chapter!
r1ncewind1 chapter 33 . 1/27
great to see you back, this is one of my favorite stories!
Will you make him an uncaring sith or a neutralish character?
It could go both ways but I think I would say 40-60 sound right, seeing as a neutral character is more protaganist material.
Whatever the choice you'll do it justice therefor I can't wait for the next chapter.
Please write on and keep enjoying it.
carl9390 chapter 33 . 1/27
I'm done with this.
I said I was going to be pissed if nothing happened or if Juugo didn't even get a reprimand but not even a quarter of the story I am already writing this.

HE FUCKS EVERYTHING UP BUT INSTEAD OF GETTING PUNISHED FOR IT HE GETS A FUCKING HOT THREESOME?!

WHAT LOGIC IS THIS? I MEAN THE WORLD IS UNFAIR BUT STAGE JUMPING JESUS CHRIST WHAT EVEN?

I mean as a man I am proud of Juugo but as a reader of this story and the ordeal Naruto had to go through all because of Juugo compromising the mission and pandering for the pussy, I am really pissed off.
coldblue chapter 33 . 1/26
I'm a bit bored right now and decided to review again.

Don't worry it not going to be similar to the first. I like to think I evolved alittle in my writing as a reviewer on this Fan Fiction site.

Most this review will be about the Force and Naruto Uzumaki/Rasen/Menma.

The Force and how it been changing with Darth Plagueis and Naruto/Rasen/Menma:

It rather interesting to read. Darth Plagueis could not SEE into the Future or have the Force speak to him in that measure since it was DAMAGED against his Former Master. That explains in the beginning of the story where Darth Sedious assassinates/murders Darth Plagueis in his sleep. That makes me wonder if Darth Plagueis did EVER lose his ability or more like it been BLOCKED/Crippled until Darth Plagueis mind set started to CHANGE since taking Naruto as his Student. Maybe Naruto was on something with Mind Changing/Biology and the connection with the Force. As with Naruto, he is now closer and connected to the Force to FULLY feel his emotions with the Force. That means Naruto connected to Dark Side of the Force, but also probably has MORE control of his emotions without Kyubi/Kurama influencing his accession because the Charka he been receiving. This allows Naruto to use the Force and Charka TOGETHER a lot better without risk to his Midi-Chlorians and making Naruto/Rasen/Menma out to become a more POWERFUL Warrior in his own right. Naruto not OVER POWERING in the Force or Charka anymore, BUT he can develop Control and Techniques in a way that makes him POWERFUL to any Shinobi or Force User.

Darth Plagueis changing thoughts/emotions and how this affects his use of the Force:

Maybe when channeling the Dark Side of the Force, Darth Plagueis LOST the ability of Force Sight or seeing possible Futures. Now because the WHOLE journey of taking Naruto as his student and quest for Revenge against Darth Sideious has changed. It was about REVENGE and killing his former apprentice, BUT that changes because of Darth Plagueis study of Naruto and his People ability to use Charka, and how the adventure along with the Force changing Darth Plagueis along the way. Darth Plagueis encounters IMPOSSIBLE situation and items thought to be a Myth/Rare Treasures, but it changing. Not only that, BUT Darth Plagueis has to work with a GROUP. He probably had more SOCIAL interaction then has with the SAME group of people then he ever has had, besides Darth Sidious. In "Out of the Unknown", even though Plagueis is a Sith and Darth Lord he has been venturing towards more of a Grey/Neutral territory of the Force more and more. Yet still retains the Dark Side in ways and his plans.

Naruto Uzumaki/Rasen/Menma use of the Force and Charka:

I remember there was a POLL of Naruto being able to develop a Sub Skill/Elemental technique because of the Force and Charka or whatever reason in the EARLIER chapters in "Out of the Unknown". I do hope that you plan to use that now Naruto ability to USE both Charka and Force together. Naruto use of the Force and Charka can blend together in DIFFERENT ways. As in the early Chapters and uses, Darth Plagueis has shown Naruto can use Force and Charka in ways that makes him powerful. If Naruto can use the Force and Charka together, then I figure Naruto is a S-Rank Shinobi or close to Sith Apprentice or Jedi Knight. Now, Naruto does not have Kyubi/Kurama can explore OTHER Shinobi branch's such as Genjutsu and Medical Ninjutsu. With the Force, I hope Naruto develops Force Illusions and Mind Techniques. Of course, as Dark Side user of the Force I want Naruto/Rasen/Menma to USE Force Lighting. Whether Force Lightning has BOTH Charka and Force together it up to you. I just hope Naruto Force Lightning characteristics is pointed out: how powerful, features of the color, and what ways can Force Lighting be used in different variety of Techniques.

I just wanted to review that.

Thanks for updating and I probably won't update until a NEW chapter is made.
Arghh none of this would have happened if Juugo wasn't there!

Negotiations would have gone smoother if he didn't decide to just 'fuck it' and jump in after the two Twi'leks, the ensuing battle could have been avoided which meant Naruto wouldn't have had a crazy freaking bounty on him that has EVERY bounty hunter on Tattooine after him which also undermines Plaguies plans about keeping low and not attract attention!

Now Naruto gets shot by a flechette round and probably injured in some grievous way and other bullcrap happened all because Juugo felt sorry for two freaking slaves...

WHY ISNT NARUTO PISSED? SERIOUSLY?

I swear if he gets off lightly or nothing happens at all im gonna be so annoyed, Plaguies better fuck Juugo up for this shit storm that he bloody caused because pretty much the entire galaxy is going to find out about Naruto really quick and it won't be long before Sidious/Jedi/Republic find out either.
Lycan01 chapter 33 . 1/26
Another great chapter!
KnightOfTheFleetingDawn chapter 33 . 1/26
I'm officially excited, I have so many ideas as to what is going to happen. Is Naruto going to meet Revan's spirit or someone else's. Is he going full dark side or will he turn gray Jedi, I don't see him becoming a full Jedi but who knows. I look forward to next chapter.
Zehel2010 chapter 33 . 1/26
Yaaay! Finally the tight knit of emotional confusion was untangled. Naruto and his mentor conversed and spoke frankly about what bothered either of them. Plagues sure has changed, now he actually cares about the future of his student with true fondness. Naruto, still ignorant of most of religious nuances between Sith and Jedi wanted to make his teacher proud - by becoming a complete Sith, imitation is greatest form of admiration children could show.
Clone Naruto...that naive kid, hopefully will see the light(darkness) after being betrayed one time too many and become something more than a doormat for Konoha.
All things considered I'm really looking forward to new development of this story. Thank you for not giving up!
Later.