Reviews for Out of the Unknown
tempestguard chapter 3 . 3/11/2017
How in the world did the midi-chlorian survive a bijuu's corrosive and destructive chakra is beyond me.
tempestguard chapter 4 . 3/11/2017
Why is the kyuubi weak minded that he lowered its guard to simple force tricks and deceit, it literally shouts weak and idiot not the same with the almighty, genius, crafty, immortal kurama.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/10/2017
Great story. Only thing that I noticed was that naruto's light saber style is really form VI not form IV.
Guest chapter 35 . 3/8/2017
at the end is prisoner. FYI
Guest chapter 30 . 3/7/2017
why dos Naruto not clone himself without his Bijuu.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/6/2017
Naruto using a Escape pod So cool love the story so far.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 35 . 3/3/2017
update! this is one of the best Naruto crossovers I have read so far and I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/28/2017
Is this story dead or what. I been checking up weekly to see if there is a update but it seems you havent posted anything since may of last year. Idk how you set up ur stories but i actually started reading it may of last year
The Last Shiroi Kage chapter 35 . 2/25/2017
please update! I NEEEEED MORE. This is the best crossover fic I have ever read. please don't let it end
Arewin chapter 35 . 2/24/2017
Hey,
Really love this fanfiction! Never read a naruto/sw before but really fun. Please tell me it isn't done!?
Guest chapter 35 . 2/15/2017
Please UPDATE! I'm dying here man this is so good it almost been a year since the last update!
Felon GT chapter 2 . 2/11/2017
Naruto more like a 3rd party in this fight. Republic , confederate and his small secret faction. Like Tyber Zann during the game "forces of corruption" during them he republic &galactic civil war
Felon GT chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
God story but I wish the story followed or played parts in almost every major event in the films and books. Jaaba death I wasn't fond of. That'll affect the films and the rest of the series.
Mullyda chapter 8 . 2/10/2017
Did you replace "a" with "e" in word(s) SanNin, to make it from SanNin Three Ninja to SenNin Sage/Hermit Ninja purposely to point out that Orochimaru, while using Juugo-s enzim, can use SenJutsu Chakra? Or is it just a small gramar mistake?

And as a NaruHina maniak, I had to notice, you given yourself a great oportunity to make it very unique with that couple. You know, Naruto starts by manipulating her to help him to check IF his seals are actualy Byakugan-proof, and continues (Wery Slowly!) to meka her his Acolyte. Promising strenght here and there, making her totaly loyal. And Plagueis would probably alow it for, well sinc sealing yourself to Dark Side usualy involve to kill a Loved One. Sure, it may be little cliche "My Master or My Love" but you could let the Readers to decide.

Thou it probably does Not mather since I just finished Chapter 8, and you had alredy published Ch 35. Never the less, I hope rest of this FF will be as Good as until now.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
And no.
Adding midichlorians ruined any chance of me reading.
2,863 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »