Reviews for Out of the Unknown
HyperCatnip chapter 2 . 2/11
Chapter 2: Attack of the surface.
Okay, something unhealthy seems to go on with your writing style.
Why did Naruto have to find surface of the ship? It could be a large metal object. A sheet of metal. He could find that bottom of the lake was too hard and even to seem natural. THere are hundreds of ways to describe ship without using the S-word. But noooo, it's surface all the way.

Prelude is still too long. Where is my action? This whole exploration is long and somewhat boring. I want Naruto-style action, with kunai flying and explosive tags going off. I also don't mind Star Wars-style action, with people cut to pieces with lightsabers and burned by Force lightning. Sith lords killed in their sleep and cursed necklaces aren't nearly as interesting.

I started reading this fanfic expecting awesome battles with cruel and unusual applications ninja arts and force manipulation together. That would be totally cool. I still hope there will be this, so I don't stop reading.

However, if I encounter surfaces again in the next chapter I might just quit. seriously, what the hell?

And please don't mix quite with quiet. It distracts me from otherwise nice story
Air of infinity chapter 1 . 2/11
Query: when is the next update.
HyperCatnip chapter 1 . 2/11
First chapter is okay, but too slow.
This introduction was too long. And mostly unnecessary.
Also, there is a peculiar quirk in writing.
You repeat some words a lot.

Village village village village. Village. Village village.
Surface. Surface surface surface. Surface surface.

Seriously, half of mentions of village and surface can be thrown out without any loss.
Please consider condensing your writing style and using thesaurus.

I cannot comment on merits of story because I didn't read any plot so far, will write more of it later.
Mind officially blown. It is a tremendous story, one I honestly thought I wouldn't finish at first, but was so enraptured by it that I did. I hope to see an update soon, thanks!
rogue jedi chapter 18 . 2/8
I actually stood up from my seat and cheered when the ship took off! Haha! "Everybody wave goodbye to the Sannin" LOL. Also 1 to Suigetsu for the "ol' Kiri touch", that was great. Imagining Naruto's face when that happened was a treat.

I've been reading a bit of the Naruto wiki and understand more of what you've written. It's wonderful how well you've managed to blend the two universes together. Good job!
bigfan22 chapter 32 . 2/8
Well damn. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this story when I started it, but it turned out to be one incredible piece of fanfiction. The level of character development you put into Naruto and the others is just amazing. I've read other fics where Naruto learns how to use the Force, but I never ended up finishing them because those fics didn't seem to meld the two world well enough. This story never made me feel that way. You have done a truly masterful job of blending the two worlds together, and you did it in a way that kept me hooked throughout every chapter. My hats off to you for some EXCEPTIONAL writing. Great job!
MaryOddball94 chapter 17 . 2/8
Great fight scene! I'm tired of people overestimating Kisame though. I mean, wtf, he took a shot from Suigetsu and then a blaster shot plus Naruto stabbed him through the freakin heart. Yeah he was merged with Samehada but still. If he isn't dead from that he should be in a coma. Also you don't just shrug off that kind if trauma. He isn't a regenerator last I checked, that kind of injury should have permanent consequences. I'm bored how he's always portrayed as some invincible freak, just scratch wounds. Also calling bullshit on Samehada, I just hate that sword lol.
Please update man you left it on a huge cliffhanger and it's been over four months your killin me man ppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee update
rogue jedi chapter 16 . 2/7
Excellent chapter. I loved the confrontation between Master and Student, and I feel it was handled well in the spirit of Sith. I've only read a few Naruto fics so far and I'm not very familiar with the canon material but I feel you write it well enough to follow. Good job!
body snatchers chapter 15 . 2/7
While I echo Danzo in saying "Well played, Uzumaki!", I'm skeptical he didn't prep the corpse's belongings. I mean, he went to all the trouble of figuring to use a medical jutsu to ensure the body would resemble his, and fake his medical records... but he didn't bother to change the clothes or supplies on it? I find that highly improbable, considering his Sith training especially with the regards to lying. This is just a different kind of lying, still deception. It should also have been part of the basic ninja curriculum i.e. infiltration and disguises, albeit this time disguising a corpse and not himself.

Other than that... bravo, 100% OC, I've never read any other fic in which he does this. Great job.
Kettlefish chapter 14 . 2/6
Haha, damn awesome. And fuck you, Danzo, you old warhawk prick. Boy am I glad I found this fic, it's delicious. Looks like I'm just under halfway through. Really love the size of the chapters, this is my kind of author. axellon2008 you da real MVP.
Timber Maniac chapter 7 . 2/5
I love this chapter. Framing Mizuki was cherry on top of the icing. That chase with the clone and ending at Mizuki's apartment was gold, haha.

See, THIS is the kind of fanfic that should be posted. None of this "rehash every single page of the manga except for 1 tiny detail" crap.

Can't wait to read more!1! (lol I'm slacking off at work here)
excellent story, you are an amazing writer. I look forward to the next chapter
weaponwes123 chapter 1 . 1/23
The thing that frustrates me the most is that Naruto is always getting beaten up or barely pulls over a win. He never really has moments that when he seems remotely powerful. He has the ability to do so since he is the only ninja in the galaxy with over one thousand ninjutsus but he barely uses a quarter of that knowledge. Sure, I like the idea of Naruto not being a total Sith character but he seems really has shadow clones and enhanced healing abilities so he should be able to go out to train and get strong much faster than your average person. I am not expecting that he becomes so powerful that no one will be able to touch him but he should show signs of him beating some of his opponents easily. Also, what will you do with the Sharingan cells they stole from Kakashi's/Obito's eye?
Darth Patrick chapter 1 . 1/19
I think most of your readers wouldn't mind if you posted 15k chapters instead of 22k chapters if that would make the update rate faster.
2,297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »