Reviews for Where Babies Come From
crotia chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
When I was 7 my parents bought a book with information about period and sex and stuff. I'm glad they told me.
Lord L.H.J chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That was per-per -perfect!I love it!
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Oh this is just too good!

I just love Emily so much! Seriously thats just awesome hahaha great job!
anon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
i could picture reid doing that instead of prentiss
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I agree, sadly i can say I was like twelve when i finely fully understood, and it was through putting the pieces together (no pun intended, and not literally) Just kind of a bunch of different things that i put together one day and had a "I get it now" moment.
foxy21 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
i agree with you my mom told me about sex as soon as she thought i was old enough to understand what she was telling me and it kept me from growing up feeling like i had to be doing it just becuse other people were or becuse my friends said it would make me popular wich in my opinion is crap if a person wants to be your friend they should act like a friend and respect your choice regardless if you decide to have sex or not
fuuma82 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Cute story! I also agree with your story, children should be given basic knowledge of sex. It will prevent them to be the victim of child molester too, i think.
Gone But Not Forgotten chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love this! I was actually in Jack's position just before my sister was born. No one would tell me how I was getting a baby sister. Looking at it from a different perspective is kind of funny.
booksywriter chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i really liked this storry. its cool that u had emily tell him the truth. and i agree with youer end note.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
*snorts*

I never had to ask. I think I figured it out on my own or something. Meh.
friendlyquark chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I don't think it's too young. In fact I think the more 'gross' details you give them, the longer they will wait. LOL My mom was a nurse and the talk she gave me when I was little, complete with pictures and diagrams, kept me a virgin through high school! LOL
fire-bird3224 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very cute story, I loved it.
Jabberswife chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Cute story. At 5 I think "they grow in their mommy's tummy" is probably enough info though. Not many ask how they got there in the first place. :)
SSAFunbar chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
So prentiss gets a raise and morgan gets paperwork... nice I think that reid answered, jack would have been way too confused lol

I agree with your en but I it will still be a bit accward no matter what
HotchRocks chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I was ROTFLMAO at Hotch, Rossi, Morgan and Garcia trying to avoid explaining where babies come from. Prentiss handled it just fine as her explanation seemed to go right over Jack's head yet answer his question according to him.