Reviews for Service
Neverknew chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Just wanted to say, I'm two chapters in and this is the most wonderful thing I've read in a while.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
I totally ship Ami x Makoto.
The Edge Of Sanity chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
One of best yuri fics I have ever read! It's fluffy and gory at the same time-you've handled them well. Looking forward to your next piece!
dookychan chapter 7 . 7/7/2011
This is me, logging into an account I haven't used regularly since about 2002, to say how much I loved this story. Sweet, funny, sad where it needed to be... just overall beautifully written. And a really well thought-out, believable portrayal of Ami, too.
Kenneth Black chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
'It's hard when you don't know what you're doing.'

This line would be one of my favorites- figures it's the one line that appears in most all chapters, eh? As usual, I loved the story, loved the small details that gave significance to the whole thing, and loved your customization of Ami Mizuno and Sailor Mercury.

*grin* The whole subtext and their communication was one heck of a read. ;D
Kenneth Black chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
Somehow, the actual questions are pretty much crossing, like the red lines of fate, aren't they not? Short but elegant, goody! .
Kenneth Black chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
*sniffle* You do blood scenes well. You also excel at pairing them with appropriate emotions to make the whole thing more connected to your readers and attainable.

PS: Not that one would want to hold in their 'guts' while crawlin' over to your best friend to die. Hmm, looking back on that, there was a small leveling up for Mercury's courage to confess, wasn't it? Even if it wasn't all fluffy, it was a perfect contrast to all the sugar chapters you've posted before. :)
Kenneth Black chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
*snicker* The way you put it, so subtly-written, until the last parts of the chapter, this cake incident didn't seem to happen at all. Heh, Mercury's usage of the word 'bother'- brought me back to Sherlock Holmes and Watson.

Wow, the things a person does for their one true friend. . That's made really clear here in this chapter, and I've come to appreciate my mom's cookin' more. Fearless way to put Mercury's courage and Moon's obvious understanding to her loyal senshi, I loved the last line. Can't tell if you were serious or not.
Kenneth Black chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
*grins* This. Is. An. AWESOME CHAPTER! XO *roar!* I love the mix of how you flicker from puss-spitting bluntness to subtle humor between the whole fight and the senshi's actions. That Madhattess is blasted talented.

Also, the feelings you're portraying for all of them while in their 'first battle' are appropriate, and even a bit sickening- but it's kind of humorous when I re-read it. I'm really loving the sharp attacks and the way you tell how much time passes between all of them- in the anime, that was the one thing that most bugged me.

Hmm, liked the brief flashbacks of the cake, since you wasted no time in connecting it to their battle and its importance. Great writing! X)
Kenneth Black chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
You know a fic is good when you generally don't read that kind of genre or specific story, but find yourself enjoying what you're reading right now. This applies to me, and you and Taz are doing an awesome job keeping my interest. That's pretty hard to do, considered I'm pretty picky.

So fantastic job, love the wordings and almost-subtle hints as to what's going on with the story, adore the way you've molded the character's attitudes, it's superb.
Kenneth Black chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
. . Who knew a person could make Ami Mizuno, Sailor Mercury, so amusing with just the words she would ((probably)) EXACTLY use? :3 In more parts than one this story had me laughing, and I feel as if the characters were actually in-character and obviously human. Great job!

PS: Love the description of the horse and Sailor Mercury's reaction to it. XD
Trscroggs chapter 7 . 6/7/2011
A very cute and fuzzy story. I especially liked the kitchen chapter.
Sunkissed Sapphire chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
gah-grr-ahgh-trying to organize thoughts here...it is difficult with the tips of my ears burning, and another's. Two Bodies...pfft.

Anyway, The end! Or at least, a final word...

Here is where I bow and retreat. I had a theory, but then...well it was based on misconceptions. I was fooled. But onwards.

Mercury, or now, rather, Ami. She's so...comfortable-comfortable with herself in so many ways. I think we usually get this dichotomy with Ami: either she's incredibly angsty, socially awkward, and just plain embarrassed by, well, love, OR she's completely repressed all those aspects of her personality in favor of mental altitude. (I think I've been guilty of both of these at one point or another). But in Service you've posed a refreshing approach to this intellect vs. emotion issue. Here is an Ami who is very much an intellect (and embraces it, I might add) but is also very much a girl who knows her heart and accepts it as is.

And nevermind that she can take all that her friends dish at her and not miss a beat.

Things I loved?

1) Your way of explaining around things. A strong point of yours I've come to admire. Makoto's hair. Love it.

2)(nothing wrong with being interested) and the description of the text-book. Something tells me you love a good text just as much as Ami.

3) That she _feels_ Makoto's presence before she arrives

What leaves me ...pensive.

Ami's dismissal of her visions, of the past. She does not want to be bothered by the past, and yet it is made abundantly clear that it comes to bear in the present: "two lifetimes echoing down her soul and melding at each step".

A great finish, I must say overall. Indeed, no love should be tucked away. Cheers.
ReaderMarz chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Thank you for finishing the set! You have a wonderful way of describing little details, and their inclusion makes your scenes just pop. Wonderful!
TirOrah chapter 7 . 5/23/2011
First of all, I'm very sorry for not reviewing this for so long. Like you said, life does explode into insanity and mine is no different.

On to the review. :) I was surprised by Ami's boldness, but then again I suppose she might remember more than Makoto does. Mako definitely didn't know just what was going on... XD But she liked it! (of course)

I'm sad to see this end, to be honest. The emotions are pure, heartfelt, raw but tender. And while I'm sitting here in my room, typing this god-awful drab, I realize reading this story turns me into a sappy MakoAmi fan...mission accomplished. XD

Thanks for an awesome, heartwarming read! Ja ne!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »