Reviews for Goodbye
Knits Fire chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Guess who has been listening to "Run" for the past hour or so :) Beautiful song. Beautiful fic. And now I have this nice image of T&Z sitting on the piano bench in my head and I think I'd like to draw that. Problem is, I'm not sure how that would go, because so far I've only drawn things that I had a photo of. But if I do try drawing that and the result is satisfactory, I'll let you know :)
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Awww! *sniff*
This is a perfect tag for 11x02, Past, Present, Future, except you wrote this like two-and-a-half, almost three years ago
Great job! :)
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
You totally nailed it!
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Last one of the evening, methinks. Alas, the night is still yet young.
Okay so here's the thing. I absolutely LOVE the song Run. And the idea of Ziva playing it, TO TONY twists my mind and makes me grin like the idiot I am. I just... like the original. :3 Possibly because the band who sung it first are my favourite band, but that's all Snow Patrol and semantics.
Anyways, the fic. :O :OOO I read it in registration the other morning, and I was all teary. It's just so good. Like the way you've written it: "Her voice, oh, her perfect voice.", it's just incredible, and the short little sentences and the beautiful, flowing way you've put it together. And then I had the song in my head- this quiet little acoustic version that makes me cry anyway-, and... You make me cry so much, Sophie. In a good way, definitely. Oh and Ziva's crying, and he's burning her image into his mind.
Favourite line, hands down: "... he knows that the day he forgets her will be the day his world ends." Do I even need to explain? I even know the bit of the song that that can fit to. Buh-huhhh.
Thank you for this. I'm going to listen to that song now.
CalzonaaForeverr chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Im confused... why were they parting in seperate ways?
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh gosh I read this a while back and just reread it. Sniffing. Nicely done!
raerobgal chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Awwh that was so sweet yet so sad at the same time; I loved it :)
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You're trying to break my heart, aren't you? Because this has done just that!

I absolutely adored this, though I don't think adored is a strong enough word for how much I enjoyed this. It was flawless, and I love the idea of Tony asking Ziva to play for him before the have to separate! Its unique and so very original and now I want this to happen! Can you make it happen? Pretty Please?

I have never heard Leona Lewis' version of this, but I have heard Snow Patrols which is very very good! I think I need to listen to Leona's now, because I do love her voice. I think everytime I listen to it I will be reminded of your fic! Which is a very very good thing!

Kudos to you my friend! You have quite the talent :)
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Awww I know Tony plays the piano but that was so nice an d yes the famous words "couldn't live without you,I guess" man I love those two this made me cry now going to read the other one
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Liked it, but would have loved knowing why they were saying goodbye to each other
xteamgibbsx chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
brava, my friend, brava. you seem to know me all too well to know i;d love this. CAUSE I DO!

:*( GR. I HATE GOODBYES. but when theyre said like this... it makes it sadder. and much more gratifying to read. but we've already been over this. so i'll just leave it as AAAAHHH lovely.

oh, and were you thinking of any specific reason for goodbyes when writing this? or more of just a general bye bye? just trying to get into your head here(x

OH and love the sentence it's based of off. i screamed at the time he spoke it. ohh yeess.
Seosh chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Such a different story from mine haha! Nevertheless I loved it... but srsly they seem to say goodbye in all your stories lllk!
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Bellisima (I think that's beautiful in Italian)

I love it, so heartbreaking. Well done.
DaniSJ chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'm gonna have to red this through later, but I just wanted to say that I love Run, but I prefer Snow Patrol's version... :D
hundan chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
AWW that was the saddest most cutest thing ever, man it was so sad I reckon but it was absolutely beautiful at the same time, I love this. When she started crying was so sad because they are leaving each other and I can never see that happening because it is just to said.

Beautiful Fic! just amazing...