Reviews for how did this happen?
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I like your Dominique, Scorpius, Molly and Albus, they are interesting; especially Dominique. Loved this chapter.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
RoseScor ftw! Please! I don't care how many twists, as long as that's an end pairing! Just ONCE pls!
kingslayers chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I haven't ever read amy Teddy over than Lils Dom and Vic... Rose would be interesting, but I wanna RoseScorp too :) I don't like lilyscorp, I just don't.
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
dont doo lily teddyyyyyyy do not no no no no no! (awesome as a radioactive penguin btw)
this-girl-with-glasses chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Ahahahah Thank you! :D Lily/Teddy is my favorite pairing and there really aren't that many Molly/Teddy ones out their :( But this was great. I loved the connection they all stil had in the end. Beautiful :)
renzhie chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I love it! Yay for happy ending. D

/still weird about TeddyLily, (& yes, everything turns weird when you get hook on ScorpiusLily.. -shakes head-)

How do we call this? it's not a love triangle...it's more like hexagons? D

Good job Mad, keep writing&hearts D
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I think this was absolutely brilliant! Dominique/Scorpius is LOVE and the fact that you combined it with them having an imperfect friendship and an imperfect happy ending and Molly and Albus and everything was just amazing! D

Terrific job, and keep writing!
super shipper chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I love Albus, so it would be cool if you did AlbusOC next. But any ship would be good.
this-girl-with-glasses chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Either Lily/Teddy, Roxanne/Teddy, Dominique/Teddy, Lucy/Teddy, Molly/Teddy, or Rose/Teddy, just NOT Victoire(yuck) you choose :)

Great Start