Reviews for Neon Geass Evangelion
Republic Che chapter 1 . 10/7
Hopefully this story is updated again!
Fundindar chapter 9 . 1/1
Why would Sayoko stop working for Lelouch and Nunnaly? The way I understand it, is that Sayoko was hired by the Ashfords to look after and protect Lelouch and Nunnaly, so I doubt that they would ever give her up until much later. She is an invaluable ninja-maid after all.

Somehow... Euphemia does not strike me as any sort of pilot material, but then again, neither does Shinji or Lelouch, I guess.

Also, I think you underestimate the power Gendo will have over Cornelia now that Euphy is a designated pilot. The level of devotion between the li Britannians rivals Lelouch and Nunnaly's.

I love this story and avidly wait for more chapters,
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 9 . 11/10/2014
Well, this is certainly an interesting take on things. I've enjoyed the story so far, but I have to see how you're going to incorporate the other angel attacks amongst the Code Geass battles.
Star Dragon 0 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Well now, Euphy as a pilot is not something I was expecting. And I'm looking forward to what else might happen with this.

Keep up the good work.
Star Dragon 0 chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Kaji works for the JLF as well? Why am I not surprised?
Webb360 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I like having Euphy as a Eva pilot, though it will be interesting to see how Lelouch will try to convince her not to mention him to Cornelia. Or you could have him join the main stage as a prince.

How old is Suzaku in your story? Because if he is a year older than the rest of the main cast (Lelouch, Asuka, etc...) it would be possible for him to be in the military.

Really enjoying the story for the most part.
Imperial warlord chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
Awesome chapter.
Euphy Eva pilot never would saw that coming.
Final Genesis chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I couldn't help but notice this crossover... so colour me intrigued! :D

This is Final Genesis, signing out!
northernlion196 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Ooooh shit, Pinky is an eva pilot!

Does that exempt her from her death I wonder...
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I like the idea of Euphemia being an Eva pilot, though this means that you'll need to find another poor sucker for Nina to attach herself to probably, doubt even Gendo would let the pilot of a several billion pound project be put in danger like that.
kidneysrgood chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
I thought it was an interesting way of getting Euphie involved. Well done.
Wraith Kone chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Wow. Euphemia as an EVA pilot? That's new.

I'm guessing that Lelouch's identity would be revealed early, considering he's an EVA pilot also.
OBSERVER01 chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Euphy as a eva not see that does asukas outfit look like?and what does zwei mean?suzaku is as idiotic as the way just to keep things original is there any chance of shinji being paired with either kallen or nunnally?
Imperial warlord chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Awesome chapter.
Lone Gundam chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Wow you are getting these out. Nice chapter and I thought you handled Misato well enough.