Reviews for Memory
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Beautiful and sad.
DramioneDestiny chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I wonder what Draco patronus is. Maybe an otter?
lanternsinsilver chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was beautiful. My fifteenth time reading it and it never gets old. You write very well, m'dear. A bit ooc, but still, you write very, very well.
irianaceleste chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Stupid Lucius!
FirenzetheHipster chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Holy shit.

What mad powers do you own?

I cried, god dammit. How'd you do that? I dont usually cry over anything.

Amazing.

Seriously.

I am your undying fan.
Anlynne chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Sad and lovely.
Inspired by Your Smile chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
*tears* spectacular! That's all I can say! You are such a great writer! _
imy321 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
that was beautiful seriously but kinda freaky
JamesPotterwasntaseeker chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
The whole time I read this, I envisioned it. This was beautiful. You're definitely one of my favorite authors.
Nikci chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh my god, I actually cried while reading it. It's awesome. Good job.
proud-musical-bookworm chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I had read this a while ago and absolutely loved it. It brought me to tears. I was never able to forget it. And then just now I skimmed through it and read the last few paragraphs and was brought to tears again. It's just so heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this :')
nighttheraven chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
what was the form of the patronus?
Principi Phantasia chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Oh. My. God. That was so beautiful!

You had me crying even worse than your first story I read, no wonder you won second place :)

It was so touching, I felt what Draco felt from beginning to end and you didn't fail to keep them in-character.

Brilliant writing! :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I kid you not when I say this, that it's the first story to ever make me cry. The first story out of the hundreds I've most likely read to form a lump in my throat and cause a glossyness to my eyes. I had to stop myself from crying. I never believed people actually truely cried from reading these fanfictions, but as I sit here fighting back tears I know that it is most definitely possible, HAHA.

I neeeeeded to thank you, and say that you are a magnificent writer and you definately captured my heart. :3
sandra moreno chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow that was amazing. I am at a loss for words