Reviews for A Changed Man
Great
Omg this is by far the best lily snape fanfic I've read. Jk Rowling would be proud!
THISISAMAZING! YOUROCKINSOMANYWAYS!
Sam chapter 12 . 3/28
Thanks for such a lovely story, I'm impatient to read more!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/13/2014
noooo poor sev
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Please don't stop Lily and Sev from being together, they're adorable. I personally don't think any changes are necessary but it's not my story is it
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
I know it's been three years, but you have no idea how good this story is. Wait, you probably do, but whatever. Please come back! It's great! I LOVE Snily, and this is a great story. So once again, please come back! :)
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Great chapter, but I believe Alice's surname isn't Longbottom until she marries Frank Longbottom.
Disappointed chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
You said in the other chapter that you hate when people don't complete or finish the fanfics they made. But your doing the exact same thing you hypocrite! Its now 2014 and the last time you updated was in 2011! You suck! Don't make any more stories, if your gonna lie and disappoint your readers!
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
I love the story by the way. Update more stories or this story more often :)
pixie chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
If you do ever read this Authoress, please know its been 3 years since the last update and we're still waiting...on that note...your writing is great. There is an enormous amount of potential, and ofcourse sev and lily make a beautiful pairing which does obvs help ;)
SailingSky chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Seriously this is the best Severus and Lily I've come across. With actual talent. Wish I had found it earlier, you are amazing! And please keep writing! This is too good to let it be, just wow. Fantastic character development, I really want to see what will happen next!
ghani chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
please please do not change the story . i mean i really want snape and lily to be together so please
QuestFlight chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
It's really good! I don't see why you think you're a bad writer. It was brilliant, and I really think you should write more often. :)
SxL chapter 12 . 5/6/2013
Its been 2 years hurry the fuck up!