Reviews for A Better Future
CatlynTristar chapter 20 . 12/20/2015
That was so AMAZING.I loved every bit of your story so so was well written and beautiful.I wish I was Mary in that story because Carles was totally a Prince was so good to see her finally having her happy only that was true?History would have been so different...Henry deserved what happened to was an awful man and an awful was finally happy and I'm happy for was perfect in your story...
Tangled and Twisted chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
I loved this story so much! :)
illyara chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
I love this story from beginning to end.
I fully support your idea Brandson Charles and Princess Mary as a couple.
They're perfect for each other.
Great job, an incredibly beautiful and romantic story.

illyara
Clarine chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
J'ai beaucoup aimé votre fiction et votre style, très plaisant à lire même en traduction automatique (mon anglais n'est pas assez bon pour lire en version originale).

Toutefois, et je ne sais pas si c'est volontaire, il y a clairement un mélange de deux Marie qui, il est vrai, ont été en partie contemporaines :

Marie Tudor (1496 - 1533), dite aussi Marie d'Angleterre, fille d'Henri VII Tudor et d'Élisabeth d'York, épouse de Louis XII, roi de France (quelques semaines) puis de Charles Brandon, duc de Suffolk; elle était la sœur d'Henri VIII. Elle n'a jamais régné.
Marie Tudor Marie Ire (1516 - 1558) dite « la Sanglante », fille d'Henry VIII d'Angleterre et de Catherine d'Aragon, reine d'Angleterre.
priscilla chapter 16 . 2/17/2014
HE'S DEAD? just when I started to like him. I've been reading this slowly so it doesn't ever have to end. defo rereading this one.
CentaurPrincess chapter 20 . 12/6/2013
Loved the story! ! Finally, a happy ending for Mary! :)
NunaXoxo chapter 20 . 12/2/2013
I really loved this. I finished it in a few days, and it was an absolute pleasure to read! I love Mary's happy ending. And Katherine... Katherine's happy ending was fantastic! Thank you. This was lovely.

Keep writing!
RadientWings chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
I just loved this story. Absolutely wonderful job.
Mray tudor chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
I had to laugh at some of the review that said Mary was a heartless monster. Most people don't know the truth about her she wasn't really bad. she had a horrible Childhood because of Anne Boleyn. No, Anne was not a Which but any women who tries to get a married man to get rid of so she can marry him is insane. (I know her father and Uncle pushed her into it but she could have stopped it.) Mary is not that bad person that people think she is, the truth that Elizabeth killed more then she did. Catherine Of Argon was the only true wife of Henry the 8 and the rest were not really married to him. Catherine was his true wife. Anne was "married" to him when he was still married to Catherine and he was Married to Catherine in till she died. Anne was never his true wife. And if you think about Mary was loved by every one but when Elizabeth was born every thing that belonged to Mary was taking away and giving to Elizabeth and She even had to serve in Her sisters household. Really maybe you should look past the myth and look to the real person Mary was not a really good queen but she tried her best it is Elizabeth who is the heartless monster.
history fan chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love this story. it is great. you did a great job with the plot and put it all together well.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2013
Loved it!
Secrets4theunderground chapter 20 . 6/6/2013
This is one of the greatest stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading on this site. These two are one of my favorite pairings, and I was so happy to see justice done for the both of them.

Thank you for posting this!
EisForElephant chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Beautiful:D
Werewolfe22 chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
This was amazing. I am now a charles and Mary fan. I hope you make more stories of the pair.
Carly Carnations chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
This is amazing (and you may have turned me to Mary and Charles, I doubt that any other story will be quite as goose-bump inducing as this :)