Reviews for Harry Potter and the Areani
Jen chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
Thanks
leeuw12 chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Katherine Sparrow chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Love your story
alternative-state chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
You probably received my last review not too long ago. What a fab way to end an uncompleted chapter. I AM DYING.
alternative-state chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
You know, I love this series. I love how you have taken common themes in other fan fictions, but made them more realistic. I cannot wait for you to start receiving updates on this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Excellent so far. Just one quibble. Harry should kill the DEs he downs. Never leave a living enemy behind you. Do you have a specific reason why he didn't kill them?
paddyfoot chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Thank you for remembering that there is a NORTHERN Ireland. A lot of idiots seem to forget that and talk about Sheamus being from Belfast in Eire. Pisses me off royally. Even worse is when he's terrified of going home because of the hundreds of thousands of people dying yearly in the troubles but its okay cause he and Harry (who is Irish according to some authors) get on the Irish Quidditch team and are protected by the leprechauns...the troubles aren't really serious anymore...and there's only 1 and a half million of us anyway...and the republic got the Leprechauns in the settlement so they can't be our mascot...

rant over, wonderful story, thank you for the consideration. :)
Mathicale chapter 12 . 1/8/2012
This is a good story, very well written. I think you should include his animagus ability more though.
Debate4life chapter 12 . 10/20/2011
Well, this is sure turning out to be an interesting read! More chapters please!
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 12 . 10/19/2011
the last paragraph gave me some funny looks in the computer room I'm in. Brilliant please update soon.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
The most stupid Harry ever. He is using stunners on Death Eaters. This is war. You have to kill the enemy or you don't reduce their forces. He will not kill the enemy even after seeing the innocent father and son who were killed at the store. He can't beat Draco. Now he can't beat Rookwood. Then, he will beat Voldemort. Brilliant.
chaostheory1989 chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
Okay Harry, I'll talk.

Damn you've made Harry bad ass. Willing to cut off a man's dick for information, beats the older methods I presume, much more scary at least.

This is an awesome story. Far too many "Harry gets awesome training" keep him firmly at Hogwarts, but this is great.
azphxbrd chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
good chapter,I have been catching up on my reading.I hope he got Lysander after all that a way to torture a this guy had any smarts he would realize he would answer the questions or bleed to death.I personally dont think he will live either way.
Shoveler chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
really good
Vukk chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
That's a Luna response there...guys don't threaten another guys junk (unless your into that).