Reviews for Edge of the Universe
timano chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
It's nice to see a story with Liz in it! She's one of the least-used companions in fanfic-which is a shame. 10 out of 10 stars!
Toppermost chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Very nice! The technical side seemed very plausible, and I really like the part where he sees a glimpse of his own future. The almost omnipotent side of the Doctor has always been really interesting to me, and this displays it a lot like I imagine it!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
More Lizfic! Gotta love Liz.

Oh, that time-slide sense of Knowing What's Coming, so many centuries into his future, that little flash of Donna, was just absolutely heartbreaking and perfect, and so, so fitting. I always associate Liz and Donna together, I think, because they're both smart, capable women who refuse to let themselves be pushed around... and they both have that ginger thing going on.

Liz seeing the world- just for a moment- in a new way, in a different way, in a Time Lord sort of way... wow. That's just PERFECT. And frankly it's something I would sell the right half of my soul to experience, just for a little while. Gorgeous, wonderful, and this is so very, very Liz-like I can't stand it.