Reviews for Culture Shock
Agent B Tiger chapter 14 . 6/8
*kick* *kick*

PM me if you want more kicking. Or whatever.
EnsoDancer chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
Ok, I know its probably the last thing on your mind, but here's an note to let you know that I really loved it this story and would LOVE it if you finsihed it. It's soooo good! Please! I'll be waiting.
BubblyShell22 chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
Well, at least Raph will be okay. Poor Ren having to deal with it though. It can't be nice for him even though he is right about having to deal with injuries. Great job. I know that this hasn't been updated in a long time, but I hope the muses come back and will enable you to finish this story because it's very good. I love Ren.

BubblyShell22 chapter 13 . 3/26/2011
Oh no! I hope Raph'll be okay. That had to be scary for Ren. Nicely done on this chapter. I really like this story.

BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 3/26/2011
Well, this isn't good. I hope they can escape the Foot and that Don, Splinter, April, and Mikey got out okay. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 3/26/2011
Great chapter. I can understand Ren's frustration, but he shouldn't be disrespectful to Splinter. And at least Raph is a bit understanding and not a total jerk.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
Ah, so now everything starts. I'm surprised Raph is all about respect when he used to be a smarta**ed kid himself when he was younger. You would think he would be more understanding of Ren and his attitude since he used to be that way himself. But I guess Raph grew up and realized where his anger would lead him. Great job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Whoa. That was awesome how Leo told Ren everything. Leo's right in that everyone makes mistakes, and I can understand how he'd be misguided by Taki and her words. I just hope Ren doesn't do anything foolish or think badly of his father.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
Oh no! Leo shouldn't kill himself just because of that. I'm sure Splinter will forgive him in time. I can't see him holding a grudge against his son no matter what. He doesn't seem like that type. Great job on this chapter. Looks like Ren has to contend with Raph now.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
Awesome chapter. I really liked how Ren and Splinter talked. I hope that Splinter and Leo will make amends. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
Wow. I was right. It was the Foot. Yeah, Leo's right that Raph shouldn't have said anything to Ren, but Raph's right about Leo hiding stuff from his son. Can't wait to see Ren meet Splinter and Don.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Uh-oh. This can't be good. My guess is that it's the Foot who have them surrounded. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Wow. So now we're learning more about what happened. Taki was part of the Foot and tricked Leo without him knowing it. Then she blackmails him with the baby so he can't leave them. He should've told Splinter about that. Mikey's right in that he would've understood. It was heartbreaking to see Splinter be that way and have Leo surrender his katanas. Nicely done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Awesome chapter. I can see that Ren and Raph are going to clash big time. I really like how Mikey takes to Ren. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Whoa. Ren's a little spitfire isn't he? He kind of has Raph's temper, which is funny considering he's Leo's kid. Well, at least they didn't kidnap him, and Leo's going with him. Good job on this.