Reviews for Overlords and Overkill
Lord Mendasuit chapter 2 . 4/5
Cooooooooooooooooooooooontinueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee alreadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Did you know?

Continuing Overlords and Overkill will add six hours to your lifespan.
Lord Mendasuit chapter 1 . 4/5
Coooooooooooooooontiiiiiiiiinuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
Um. So, Disgaea elements. And Nanoha/Negima combined weirdness, of course. And... (Oh dear crap this is going to be INSANE.)
ZERO chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Nice!When's the next chapters?Please update...
MAgunter chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Kamarile Maradim Nindar is Graendal from the wheel of time so, right will need to off myself before being sent there. So far this is awesome
Glint Of Madness chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I swear, this is like reading pure madness but at the same time it makes since...weird.

Well this is definitely worth the read and I will be on the look out for the next chapter.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
No Adell? ... No... This Cannot Be! NO! NNNNNNNNN-OOOOOOOO!-!
The Flying Frog chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Why do I get the feeling that once Evangeline breaks the curse, the others would have the curse broken as well? And I also get the hint that the class will once again force their way back to Negi's side again, only over a weekend.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
okay, that. was. AWESOME! Keep up the good work! And please update soon!
On the subject of your title chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
NO! There is only kill or kill not. There is no 'Overkill'.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
great chapter.
Patcheresu chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
We'll see where this goes
chaosglory626 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I am mad at you for mentioning the TV Tropes Pantheon. I remembered that I had only looked through half the list and decided to look at it again. An hour and a half later I remembered that I was in the middle of reading this.
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
The Legendary Belt of Tropes! Side effects may include genre savvyness, medium awareness, and breakage of the 4th wall.
Blazehawkins chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Found this story by accident. Love it to death. Still, having read the latest chapters, I would think at this point, Negi would be insanely overpowered. One Ouka Hoken would have solved a lot of problems.

Ah well, update!