Reviews for Overlords and Overkill
Glint Of Madness chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I swear, this is like reading pure madness but at the same time it makes since...weird.

Well this is definitely worth the read and I will be on the look out for the next chapter.
Gundam Kaiser chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
No Adell? ... No... This Cannot Be! NO! NNNNNNNNN-OOOOOOOO!-!
The Flying Frog chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Why do I get the feeling that once Evangeline breaks the curse, the others would have the curse broken as well? And I also get the hint that the class will once again force their way back to Negi's side again, only over a weekend.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
okay, that. was. AWESOME! Keep up the good work! And please update soon!
On the subject of your title chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
NO! There is only kill or kill not. There is no 'Overkill'.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
great chapter.
Patcheresu chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
We'll see where this goes
chaosglory626 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I am mad at you for mentioning the TV Tropes Pantheon. I remembered that I had only looked through half the list and decided to look at it again. An hour and a half later I remembered that I was in the middle of reading this.
chaosglory626 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
The Legendary Belt of Tropes! Side effects may include genre savvyness, medium awareness, and breakage of the 4th wall.
Blazehawkins chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Found this story by accident. Love it to death. Still, having read the latest chapters, I would think at this point, Negi would be insanely overpowered. One Ouka Hoken would have solved a lot of problems.

Ah well, update!
I-En-Tee-Jay chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Great work on the action sequence in this chapter, I like the way you had Negi hold back from using Magia Erebea right from the start. At the end though, I think you meant Thousand Lightning, as White Lightning is only a mid level lightning spell, and Negi doesn't seem to bother using mid level spells with Magia Erebea.

And yes this section most definately had 'enough bite' for me, but it seems though that your story just Jumped off the Slippery Slope in coming down with a case of Cerebus Syndrome, it's so jarring that this chapter might belong to another story altogether. Not really a bad thing considering how well this chapter was done, but just... suprising.

Keep up the great work, looking forward to updates.
Savaris chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Interesting. Looks like it's been awhile since this has been updated... However, as a fan of Negima and the devastating beam spam of a series, Nanoha, I'll just have to resign myself in reading a chapter a week... Damning though it would be. Good job on this by the way! Just keep at it!
ColinatorGX chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
I think the single most disturbing information in this chapter is that Haruna draws Sephiroth doujinshis.

Oh dear.
Eveon chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Wow, cliffhanger. This looks very promising. I hope you continue since you left off with a fight.
fanofmany chapter 4 . 3/27/2011