Reviews for Overlords and Overkill
Sunder the Gold chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Boy power!

And might I recommend a Mid-style version of Shamal's rings for Yuuno? Unless you already have an idea you like better.

Shamal has some basic wind-attacks in Battle of Aces, right? Maybe having a device, Yuuno might finally have a basic attack. (As well as being virtually untouchable and capable of tele-attacking/binding through portals)
Sunder the Gold chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
The idea about Nanoha being almost physically attracted to anyone feeling sad makes me think of a Nanoha/Karin(ChibiVampire) fusion. Nanoha is a reverse-vampire whose taste is Sadness... well, Karin's own taste for Unhappiness is basically the same.

Only this is exaggerated!Nanoha, so she's actually enthusiastic about attacking people and injecting her excess blood into them to make them feel happier. Suzuka stands in for Anju as the unawakened but normal vampire who erases the memories of her "victims", and Arisa is either a normal human who's in on the secret, or a ghost; either way, she's extremely exasperated by Nanoha's antics.
Kyte chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
YES! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GIVES YUUNO A DEVICE! (I mean, seriously. Kid can tank Starlight Breakers bare-handed and nobody thinks of building on that)

And the action was fun, if a bit confusing due to the lack of names.
OverMaster chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Disappointed on 1-A being hit by Infernus Scholasticus, and I'm finding myself more interested on the Disgaea side of things than Nanoha's, but still, a good job as usual.
The Curious Fan chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
"His fist slammed into the other Fate, doubling her over. There were several sickening, horrible cracks. Her chest felt wrong in his hands.

She fell.

And thus, all hell began to break loose…"

Something tells me he just put the real Fate in hospital, I suppose I'll find out soon enough.

Until next review.

-The Curious Fan.
Xynth chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Well, I've got to admit that this is extremely interesting. I've not read Negima (though I have read some fanfics), but I do enjoy MSLN and crossovers with it. In fact, I'm the author of one of the three MSLN/Fate-Stay Night crossovers on the site. I've also found that writing dialogue for non-important OC's is so much easier than writing canon characters In Character.

Anyways, I enjoy the concept of crossing MSLN with other series that involve magic. Since this is so short, at the moment, I can't make a definitive judgment on it, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it in the future.
iamnuff chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
never seen nanoha, but i wanna read this
Quincy80 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
Lol, I can't imagine why I didn't look for something like this before. I'm looking forward to seeing the reactions in the next chapter.
The Curious Fan chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
IIRC didn't the Reinforce in Battle of Aces get implied to have a short amount of time to live regardless of the group sparing her? Will you do something with that?

Until next review.

-The Curious Fan.
Ryuus2 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
What the-? When the hell'd the Book get Crono? He was never even around to get HIT, let alone downloaded like Fate was. What gives?

And yes, it is good to get something with some real bite to it from you. It reminds those of us who remember that you used to write something other than magical shimps beam-spamming people. You used to write about boy wizards and the guys who wanted them dead at all cost. What have Mr.s Potter, Potter, Potter, Potter, Uzumaki, and Ms. Potter been up to lately?

Finally! A Negi fight worth reading! You have truly grasped his abilities and style. You stand as a monument to all those idiots who have him going Constant Lightning Form against noobs. If you get props for nothing, you get props for that.

So this Asagi chick is just another version of Chao for you? A cute girl in the background secetly advancing the plot for her own ends? Hmmm, I wonder what would happen if they crossed paths?

I still say Yuuno's codename should be Pimp Lantern. Oh, and circulate some of the pictures of Negi in drag from the school fstival round the Magical Girls Associaion. It will prepare them for Haruna's Rule 63 defining doujins about him.

Keep up the great work!
Rc1212 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
GO Negi! Kick butt! As for Asagi? You'll probely end up doing something that'll make her look cool to the fanbase for years to you do with everyother character you write. You're awesome like that.
kyle chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Great chapter.

Given Negi's former class, Haruhi's comment about what happened to him is probably the closest. Just change 'attacked' to 'abducted'.
HolyKnight5 chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Considering Negi? the boy its the literal poster symbol for "The Boys ALSO can be AWESOMELY POWERFUL" and such...

Also the chances of an Nanoha Harem for Negi just multiplied exponentially, no?
Sorakage Sama chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Sweet merciful heavens! Ala Alba's getting hit with Infernus Scholasticus?-! I have a feeling that this little decision will result in what will result in nothing less than civil war. Another hilarious chapter. This was the best installment yet. The fight scene was especially well done. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Ja ne

Soakage Sama
Hayabusa Lin chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Another chapter done, and neatly done. Nice job! *thumbs up*

...And, the 1A gets detention. How they will cope out from this? 1A still has Zazie...and that's it. (Mana sides with money, after all. Oooh, monetary battle between Mahora and Iincho? ...Interesting...)Poor Negi will be safe from his Ala Alba (and 1A) for a while, but not from Nanoha's pink death beam yet...

...And we got evil twins as the first enemy of Negi-Nanoha party. Can't wait for see what will happen...

Update soon, and Lin out.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »