Reviews for Overlords and Overkill
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Again you reign supreme. Fight scenes with evil copies are always a nice ice-breaker. Personally I'm curious as to what's gonna happen to 1-A.
korrd chapter 4 . 2/15/2011
Hasn't Negi been using the lightning form from the beginning in every fight since Rakan? I mean I can't be certain but every fight has him have the glowy outline now. I love the story and can't wait to see more, especially the omiai.
Fate12343 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Chapter 4 PLZ?
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Ok, I had to read this all over again from the beginning just because it's that good :D

Nanoha is a pink missile of friendship. When she has you in her sights, you will get hurt, and then you will have wet dreams about how badly she kicked your ass.

You should have her meet Kotaro. And the longer Ala Alba is around, the more likely they're gonna get beam-spammed into her harem. Chisame thought she had problems with being a shotacon, just wait!

I'm mostly unfamiliar with the Disgaea franchise, outside the badassery of the anime. Overlord King Laharl rules! Prinny Laharl Rocks! Overlord Etna Kicks Ass! Demon Flonne breaks the moe barrier!

Chao is manipulating things. Again. She really needs to be caught and face the consquences of her actions. For the LOLZ!

Are you trying to turn Alisa into a Power Ranger/Kamen Rider/Powerpuff Girl Z? If so, who else will get a belt?

Keep up the great work!
fg7dragon chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Excelent chapter. Keep up teh good work.
Lin Hayabusa chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Pffft... XD

This chapter is hilarious!

Mahora girls surely are persistent about their sens- uh, former-sensei.

...And as expected, Nanoha is clueless, again... XD

I kinda curious about the new dishwasher. *gasp* Could it be Asuna? And, I kinda curious if the girls at Negi's new class will make their move at Negi, well, since Mahora Girls shows up.

I'll quote this.

"I'm SO gonna fired" Negi murmured.

Keep up the good work!

Lin out.
Tikigod784 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Ah, such sweet, sweet brain cancer this almost-but-not-quite-crackfic is giving me. Keep it up! :D
MangamanZX chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
best story ive read from you yet youve got everything ;an unusual pairing, nanoha befriending jokes, awkward nanoxnegi scenes this fic has potential
runewizarddd chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
I could see Nanoha befriending the girls of Negi's old class, and not needing to hit Negi at all. And is Haruna going to pick up Alisa's muttering and teach her the ways of pervertedness? Or she really going to mess everyone up and go after Haruhi? Do you have any recommendations of where to watch Haruhi, since I live in a small town, have no job, and a not-too-bad internet speed?
Rc1212 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
She pointed dramatically at the girls, and one could be excused for thinking she was some kind of magical girl. Magical Girl Teacher Protector Nanoha! "Leave him alone! I don't care who you are, you are interfering with our class, and he's obviously uncomfortable with you rubbing your fat bumpy things on him! So quit it! How would you like if I came over to you and started rubbing myself all over you unexpectedly?-!"

Dude, this? I laughed so hard it hurt. Love how you are doing the Nanoha characters in this story. Just where do you keep getting this ideas from? Are you like, a god of AWESOME or something?
bissek chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
A Koga chunin and two genin backed down when confronted by a member of the Fuwa clan who never made genin? Oh, the scandal. Kaede and the twins will never live it down.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Mage, you are friken awesome. Even though I already read half of this fic, its still something cool. Not only that, at this point, you can really tell the diffrences between our fics. So, much props.

And the chapter title shoutout was awesome.

More Batman, well, I guess we all have our staples.
Shiroi mahotsukai chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
I suppose there are worse things to have OCD about than making friends...although the way they're made could be refined a little. Still she wouldn't be the white devil otherwise would she.

Negi, oh poor Negi, whatever will happen to you next, he seems at the moment to be the most unlucky person in the entire fic. So nice of his entire class(give or take a few) to show up for thim though.

I like your style of crack, it seems like it could only get more craxy and that that crazy should detract from the plot...thing, but it doesn't and that makes your works both amusing and interesting to keep reading.

The scene with the 'car crash' really cracked me up that's for sure. "I have a rare blood/bone condition!" sounds like something a 5 year old would say and yet is clearly the though of a much more mature person on account of the fact that a 5 year old wouldn't know what blood and bone conditions were.

Once again, great work and another awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what crazy antics the cast get up to next.
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
This was the most hilarious chapter yet. The sheer chaos of the arrival of 3-a was everything I expected and more. I cannot wait to see what you can come up with next. I didn't think it was possible, but your Nanoha stories are your finniest stuff yet by far. Great work as usual.

Ja ne

Sorakage Sama
Dragonkey258 chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
Hmm...correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I see a Kamen Rider thing coming in...
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »