Reviews for Overlords and Overkill
Shadow Zeranion chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I fear for the multiverse... I fear for it very strongly... What the heck is going to happen when Nanoha and Negi are exposed to each other's magic styles?
Delusional Fishies chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Honestly, I did not like your 2814 stories to begin reading them. And this blatant catering to TvTropes turns me off of all your stories in general that much more.
sytang chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
An interesting concept, looking forward to more of it.

Also, there's this line:

"Good think he'd been able to send her the solution to her curse."

"think" is a typo, it should be "thing"
Sacrass chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
yay new story

is always nice to see this crossover, the idea of the infinite empire as the main villians is really interesting

I hope you update soon

Take care
Shiroi mahotsukai chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I can see this going somewhere, I don't know where but it's going somewhere I like. The very premise of this story amuses me and I can only see it getting better from here.

I have only one complaint and in general I have this with a lot of things... there was a cliff hanger at the end of this chapter damn it! That means I have to wait with my mind whirling through possibilities until I find out what happens.

On second thought, it could be worse.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
WoW!

Can't stop smiling whiling thinking about what next to come :0
korrd chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I have been wondering for a while how the TSAB would handle Negi. I mean he doesn't have a device per say. His staff doesn't count, despite how many dates it went on with RH. And from what I can see his magic is at once more and less destructive than Nanoha's. By this I mean in a straight up fight he'd win, but if Nanoha didn't care about making a crater it'd be pretty explosive. Also how would the Hama no Tsurugi work in the Nanoha-verse? I mean everything on Mid-Childa is powered by magic so if the sword was brought there it'd be capable of completely stopping everything. Update soon.
Zephyrus Anemoi Fiction chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ladies and gentelmen, Shadow Crystal Mage is at it again

Again
HolyKnight5 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
(NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED, PLEASE KISS YOUR AS$ GOODBYE, PUT YOUR HEAD BETWEEN YOUR KNEES AND CRY)
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Man! You always come up with some of the best stuff! I can already tell this will be awesome! Looking forward to seeing what happens next! Wonder what'll happen when Asuna meets Vita?
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7