Reviews for A feast to remember
Clara chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
This is great! You have really given the characters depth and I can't wait to read the rest of your story. Please continue soon!
Disco-Freak chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
When I noticed that you had updated this story, I had a tiny surge of panic. Why? I thought you had finished the story and that there wouldn't be any more.

I love that you just keep leaving us hanging, because it is so great to read another chapter. Please put up another one soon, you really are a fabulous writer and I can't wait to continue!
SweetSas chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
You write so amazingly well! All my compliments! Love your dialogues! please update soon!
Anima of the lost chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Yeah, great chapter even if it was quite short and had the focus on explanation and the arrival but I guess it was necessary. So now that we know about the cave we're even more expectant of the next chap. Hope your writer's block will leave you alone for a while
Mondhase chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Very cool and ominous chapter. Finally Maeve's plan is becoming a little clearer and I love the whole 'menacing sense' that surrounds the cave. Looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. "Maeve had always enjoyed looking at Angus" - Now who could blame her for that?
SweetSas chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
Awesome chapter! I love it so much! Love the cuteness between Rohan and Deirdre and the suspense at the same time! Update soon please!
Mondhase chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
Yeah, you updated again! Woohoo! Great chapter once again and I'm really really excited to find out where this (or rather Angus and Garrett) is headed. I hope we find out soon.
Anima of the lost chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I really enjoyed this chapter although it brings up new (well let's say more specific) questions concerning the destination - I hope you'll answer them soon

And I absolutely loved the scene with Rohan and Deirdre, hope there'll be more of them in the further chapters!
Disco-Freak chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
This was fantastic! I'm so glad your writer's block is gone, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please post soon, I'm at the edge of my chair waiting! :)
Disco-Freak chapter 4 . 2/17/2011
Awesome once again! Please update soon, I really look forward to reading your next chapter :)
Disco-Freak chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Okay, this was phenomenal. Please continue it soon. You've got me at the edge of my seat! :)
Anima of the lost chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Nice chapter in a nice Fanfic, I really like it! It is quite easy to read and th characters are not OOC. Just wondering what Maeve is planning and what kind of trap she left for the Mystic Knights. I hope you'll update soon
Mondhase chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
OMG, it's been so long since you've written anything here, and now you return with such a great story, that's amazing!

I love your writing, it's incredibly witty and funny and you always put just the right amount of details into a scene to make it seem very realistic, but without being too descriptive.

Well, since it's about 3am right now, I'm gonna read the 2nd chapter tomorrow, I just wanted to review this immediately.

And just on a side note; if you could someday find enough inspiration to continue your other brilliant story "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?", that would be extremely appreciated. I absolutely adore that one and always found it very sad that you didn't finish it.

But anyway, I'll always look forward to read some of your work, no matter what story it is.
SweetSas chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
Yay you updated! Love it so much, it's very exiting but also very sweet, very much like the episodes but better! Hope you can update again soon!
Disco-Freak chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
That was phenomenal. Please continue soon, your writing is giving me inspiration for my own!