Reviews for Cosmic Love
cela chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
this is one of the best crossover stories I've ever read. it was funny, angsty and romantic, all at the same time. I know I would have a hard time choosing between eric and Edward, but I would choose eric because Edward is so immature most of the time. his mind reading gets in the way of his judgment. he's not rational at all when he doesn't give people the benefit of the doubt, because people ALWAYS change their mind.
cela chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
I really enjoyed tis, thanks so much!
cela chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
Edward is such a teenager, running away when the going gets tough.
cela chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
she upchucked on bill's shoes? I love it! pretentious asshat.
Jana chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
cool she will meet the awesome Godric :-)
Jana chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
ho ho ho little boy in the office :-)
Jana chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
interesting
Jana chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
I really like your story... I wanted to read a few chapters and now I know I will love it :-) but I didnt like the beginning :( why did she give him her v-card? yeah yeah she loved eddie boy...ok :-) great story
BeBrezzy chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
rose was a bit brasher than usual, for some reason i think she would have kept that thought to herself... i think people forget sometimes even though shes kind of a bitch she still loves her family. and bill lol i just knew i wasn't going to like his ass. but overall a good story and lala is as funny as ever, im just nitpicking :)
cela chapter 23 . 4/11/2013
your beta needs to check spelling for errors. there is a big difference between "alter" and "altar". totally different.
isis.mama chapter 23 . 10/8/2012
I really enjoyed cosmic love. Edward did seem a bit foolish at times. I would have liked to know more about the origins of sparkling vampires in relation to SVM. Defininately a good read.
Jooheika chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Is this a threesome pairing or was the summary just stating the love triangle?
mama3 chapter 25 . 6/11/2012
will find you on the other sites,sweetie *HUGS*
wendy1969 chapter 24 . 6/6/2012
Hi, just got through replying to VictoriaAngel's A/N. she has something similar to let us repost on to our next chapter or A/N. I will do what i did with her though, i am going to put hers on half on my unfinished fics and yours on the other half. BUT, i first would prefer to ask your permission.

Sooo...

Do you mind if i copy this and put it inmy A/N which i am trying to word correctly to explain things to the readers. most just enquire why my story sounds familiar and much th same as another they have read. i explain it is because ihad it up before ffadmin and co tookit down. it is reposted with a 'child friendly' title and summery. I still believe they should give us something like at least 48 hours notice so we can go in and change them or take them down ourselves and fix them or something. instead of taking them down and telling us that it was done.

Oh well, i am going to twicoffeeshop soon and my journal and a couple of others and seeing how difficult they are to get into with your own story.

BYE FOR NOW

wendy
Twixika chapter 23 . 2/11/2012
Hey

I realy loved this story... your a great author :D

The ending was a little disapointing but all in all it was a great story :D