Reviews for Will Things Change?
campyrsm chapter 67 . 1/1
Loved this story! Thank you so much.
Tsukiko K chapter 50 . 12/20/2019
I don't know how to feel about this story. The wolves are basically constantly talked bad about and shit on, even despite the fact that they are not the only ones making decisions or saying things in the story. Not to mention, the Cullens and Bella are treating the wolves like they have a choice in who they imprint on, which they really don't.

But suddenly imprinting on a two year old or a baby means that they apparently are pedophiles? I'm sorry, if I feel like that logic is horribly skewed and backwards. They can't really control who they imprint on. And by all this genetic logic bullshit, doesn't it mean they could possibly end up imprinting on someone else who is closer in age? Say they imprinted on a five year old but met someone who they also then imprinted on.

I feel like the soulmate logic is also a bit wrong, considering soulmates can also just be friends. A soulmate isn't guaranteed to be your love interest. The characters even say so in the books and movies but you're making it out to be way different I think.

Imprinting is COMPLETELY involuntary. Why don't the Cullens understand that by now? Jacob even told Bella, "It's not like love at first sight, really. It's more like… gravity moves… suddenly. It's not the earth holding you here anymore, she does… You become whatever she needs you to be, whether that's a protector, or a lover, or a friend."

When they imprint on a child, they could possibly already be in a relationship. The child is now just someone who has a lifelong friend and protector. They are basically family now. Soulmates but not in the lover way, not in the romantic way even. Don't know WHY this story is making it out to be a voluntary pedophilic thing the wolves can control, or that its something so fucking horrible.
Guest chapter 67 . 11/2/2019
its epic
Rebecca Rowland chapter 66 . 9/8/2019
I read the epilogue before the outtakes, so this is the final chapter for me (in case you wonder why I'm leaving a final commentary on the second-to-last chapter). Thank you for sharing this story (and a fair few of your others). One thing I really enjoyed from your stories I've read to date is the relationship you do between Jasper and Emmett. Edward and Bella are nearly always the main characters in a Twilight fanfic I decide to read (unless it is an ensemble cast featuring all the Cullens - including Bella), but I do often feel Jasper is under-utilized (just as he is in SM's books - speaking of "SM" - why didn't they just look at the covers on the books, the copyright pages, or the title page to see her full name?). The sense of humor and wry wit he has in your stories often left me chuckling just as Emmett's silly, little-boy behavior often left me cracking up! (The Valentine's one where he is shopping with E and J and puts on the feather boa, over-sized heart sunglasses, and dances with the gorillas in one of your other stories left me in stitches! I still think J should have grabbed some video as well as photos from that!) So many of the little digs Jasper throws out at Emmett in your stories were hilarious and made both of their characters more endearing.
Rebecca Rowland chapter 65 . 9/8/2019
I had been hoping you'd do an outtake on this one ever since I read the chapter. Though I probably would have opted for Edward's POV so we could know what everyone - sans Bella - is thinking, Jasper's works too. :)
Rebecca Rowland chapter 30 . 9/7/2019
You know, I thought about the wording when J & Em made their latest bet... specifically, I saw that it said which one would AGREE to the other's demand first. Since technically their agreement was the result of a lot of back and forth negotiating, I'd argue that they agreed simultaneously and, therefore, the bet would be a draw (she did not agree to marry him until he agreed to try to be intimate... both sides required the promise of fulfillment from other in order to consent).
Rebecca Rowland chapter 18 . 9/6/2019
About your end note:
I also think Charlie wouldn't be as bad because Bella and Jacob haven't started hanging around each other. When they started spending so much time together and when he was able to see some improvements in Bella as a result of it, it allowed the idea that maybe Bella and Jake could end up together (Charlie and Billy clearly both liked the idea of their children ending up as a couple). Even though he knew she loved Edward, Charlie still tries to push Bella toward Jacob in the books, so it seems like his disappointment that that wasn't going to happen so long as Edward was around was at least a small factor in Charlie's resentment of Edward.
(just my opinion, of course)
Rebecca Rowland chapter 13 . 9/6/2019
I'd have made Emmett Chip and Carlisle as Cogsworth. Emmett has such a boyish personality, and Carlisle tends to be more prim and proper (not to mention British...lol). The others were well matched - I wouldn't have even thought about the wardrobe for Alice but it works!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 23 . 6/4/2019
Ugh! I'm reading this story again for the fourth (fifth?) time, and every time, this chapter makes me groan and roll my eyes x-( Stupid, self-righteous pigs...I mean wolves... They annoy me! I obviously love this story, though, hehehe! :'D
GUEST chapter 67 . 4/8/2019
I have read the main story before, but I hadn't read the epilogue. I have reviewed before on the main story , but somehow I lost the ability to sign in (I think it was because I always messed up their puzzles).
Anyway, I still love the story and the changes that you made. Thank you for taking the opportunity to change it a bit. I also loved the epilogue, thanks for putting that together.
GUEST chapter 9 . 4/5/2019
I like this story very much, but I don't like cliff-hangers. I think they are mean!
Guest chapter 67 . 2/8/2019
I think this is my favorite story of yours,...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2018
Charlie needs to learn that Bella is an adult and can see who she wishes and do as she wants. I always hated the way she considered Charlie, Jacob and to some extent her mothers feelings before Edwards. If he was so important to her than surely she would put her foot down and not tolerate the way the " love of her life" was treated especially by her father and " best friend".
JOHN P THOMPSON chapter 17 . 12/25/2018
thank you for this chapter.i liked the way the cullens broke it to her how jacob truly was manipulating enough people seem to understand how edward growed and matured as the series went on. yes he did some very stupid things but he truly did them out of the best intentions.
QueenElsaSalvatore chapter 67 . 11/18/2018
i have always enjoyed reading your stories
1,804 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »