Reviews for War at Home
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Some how I missed this story but I'm glad I ran across it now. Very moving and sad moments for Jennifer and Lorne ... love these two together and hopefully they'll have better days.

Thanks for sharing!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
The song being interspersed there was nice. I would love to see a continuation as it really seems like you just can't end it there.
gebtkd chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Nice story and intriguing story as always, however, you have so many great stories on the go that it would be sad to see some of them never completed or taking too long to complete.

Please don't take this as negative criticism, your stories are great just hope they all get finished that all.
ladygris chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wow! Talk about a touching story! I'd be interested in reading the beginning, of what happened with the original Rodney, not to mention Chrissy's daddy. And Lorne and Jennifer. . .Gotta love that pair! Would really like to know what happened to bring the entire cast of characters to this point!

You've done a wonderful job of developing Stephanin Lorne and Chrissy McKay. Great work on the kids. And. . . Just, wow! That's really all I have to say!
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is so bittersweet! I have to admit I was unsure about you putting Evan and Jennifer together, but as I kept reading it began to fit. The circumstances surrounding Rodney are so sad!

Nice work, Dale.

H
BrnEyesTX chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I loved this!, would say you got hurt/comfort all wrapped up... *sniff sniff* beautiful song.
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
First off, LOVE the song! I have to go find that one.

The story was extremely well written! I made the word count 1000 so people could put in detail, and you sure did!

I haven't seen many stories with Lorne and Keller actually getting married and having kids, and this one was really good.

The song really fits with the different points of view. Really sad, but it was worth every second I spent reading it!

You did an awesome job with this story! I'm glad I could give you a nudge to get it written down :D