Reviews for Yesterday to Tomorrow
Kingsdaughter613 chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
AW! So sweet. I love how you did this story. Great job!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
i LOVE this story! well except the part where jacen and ben are kinda bad. but it really drew me in, and i totally think that zekk and kyp could be brothers! keep up the amazing writing, i look forward to reading more!
Etain-Skirata chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
I immediately thought of Order 66 when the GAG was created in profic. I hope that wasn't a dire warning of things to come; Kyp's worry over the Guard is understandable. It's not just himself he has to be concerned with, anymore.

As for the no attachment rule, I've always wondered whether it's existence had anything to do, as in direct cause and effect, with the reason Anakin turned. Or a large part of it, anyway.

After all, there were a lot of romantically involved Jedi during the Old Republic, and the only real difference that I see between Anakin and those other Jedi was that he didn't have any other options.

Kyp seems to be anticipating the old history repeating itself' adage. Not that I blame him. And Zekk's reply is somewhat common among the younger\middle generation of Jedi (Order 66 is ancient history to them).
Etain-Skirata chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
So when was Kyp involved with Darchelle anyway? Could it be that Kyp was Tiam's father?

I don't know if that's what you've hinted at.

Great job either way.

~Etain

By the way, lightsaber is one word, just for potential future reference.
Ceillean chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I knew I recognized this from somewhere. :p

I loved this story so much!

Hey, I have a suggestion - write more Kyp. :p